Author Topic: For ****s Sake People SPITZER Can Be Both GUILTY AND SET UP By Bushco. DOJ  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2989468

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 10:48 AM
Original message
For ****s Sake People SPITZER Can Be Both GUILTY AND SET UP By Bushco. DOJ

They are not mutually exclusive. Good grief. Is it so hard to believe that Bush's DOJ is targeting prominent Democrats? Holy crap, some of you are ****ing naive, even after all we've seen.

Refresh | 24 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

The BDS is strong with this one.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MookieWilson  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 10:49 AM
Response to Original message
1. Exactly. nt

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 10:50 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. WRONG

No evidence yet, but certainlsy suspicious activitiy by the DOJ.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/3/11/51123/3435/...

BurtWorm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 10:50 AM
Response to Original message
4. Set up by GOP, anyway.    Updated at 2:37 PM

I agree. His being a schmuck actually makes him the perfect target.

L. Coyote  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 11:27 AM
Response to Reply #8
53. I watched MSNBC and Faux. He is a guilty idiot until proven innocent, it sems!

The right-wing noise machine is in hyper-drive, the ultimate irony
given their near silence on Ney, Cunningham, Abramoff, Scalon, Vitter, Craig, Foley, et.al.

selador  (135 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 12:37 PM
Response to Reply #65
87. again

ignore the evidence all you want.

just because bush sux doesn't mean EVERYTHING is his fault

this is spitzer's fault

and you have no evidence otherwise that this is otherwise
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 12:42 PM
Response to Reply #87
88. Holy Crap Are You Thick

Edited on Tue Mar-11-08 12:43 PM by Beetwasher
The evidence is him transferring several thousands of dollars i cash from his account. That's it. He did not transfer it to offshore shells.

I guess selective targeting by the DOJ of Dems doesn't bother you? Pathetic.

The evidence is flimsy at best.

selador  (135 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 12:45 PM
Response to Reply #88
93. he transferred it

to shell companies

no, the fact that you have no EVIDENCE of selective targeting is what bothers me

but i understand with many (like you) , evidence doesn't matter

just rhetoric, bombast, and ignorance

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 12:47 PM
Response to Reply #93
95. BULLSHIT, He Paid Cash To A Prostitute

He did not transfer it to a shell company.

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 01:36 PM
Response to Reply #98
109. Nope, that does not necessarily mean he transferred it directly

Edited on Tue Mar-11-08 01:38 PM by Beetwasher
Read it again. "ended up....".

Seriously, you don't know a damn thing about what went down and there is only DOJ say so that these transactions were "suspicious". The cert proves nothing. There's a cert for Siegelman too. You're either naive or worse if you think it's not possible that DOJ is fully capable and willing to do political hit jobs these days. There's enough that stinks about this to be suspicious. If you're not its only because you're full of shit.

selador  (135 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 01:41 PM
Response to Reply #109
112. right

its all the illuminati, the bush cabal, the masons, and the black helicopter squads that magicked spitzers money into shell accounts

sigh...

whos mole?

selador  (135 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 01:52 PM
Response to Reply #115
116. strawman

like i said, seigelman case is bogus , and there is no evidence this case is

arguing facts with you is like trying to explain evolution to a creationist. it's getting old

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 02:43 PM
Response to Reply #116
119. Yes, YOUR strawman

Edited on Tue Mar-11-08 02:47 PM by Beetwasher
your pathetic tactic of screeching about black helicopters is definitely old. I guess they were involved in Siegelmans case too. Siegelman is completely and totally relevant to this conversation as it shows how it is most certainly reasonable to be suspicious about DOJ targeting dens, jeenyus.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Didn't Clintoon use the IRS to target his enemies? or so goes the rumor.... :whatever:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Airwolf

Which of those idiot DUmp rangers got a law degree from Yale?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 12:42 PM
Response to Reply #87
88. Holy Crap Are You Thick

Edited on Tue Mar-11-08 12:43 PM by Beetwasher
The evidence is him transferring several thousands of dollars i cash from his account. That's it. He did not transfer it to offshore shells.

I guess selective targeting by the DOJ of Dems doesn't bother you? Pathetic.

The evidence is flimsy at best.

Honestly it is like seeing a little child in front of a broken window with a ball in the living room and a baseball bat in their hands screaming that they didn`t do it.