Author Topic: Do you react strongly to right-wingers, bushbots,  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Do you react strongly to right-wingers, bushbots,
« on: March 11, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2990033

raccoon  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-11-08 11:59 AM
Original message
Do you react strongly to right-wingers, bushbots, when they say ridiculous,
 fallacious, totally untrue statements?

I do. My heart pounds, my blood pressure goes up. If I were a car, you'd say I go from 0 to 70 in a split second.

It's like a knee-jerk reaction. Anybody else react like this?

I have a similar reaction when I read your treasonous communist crap, DUmmies.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Do you react strongly to right-wingers, bushbots,
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »
Note no one is there to say "what ridiculous,fallacious, totally untrue statements?"

In an echo chamber no one can hear you think.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 05:27:54 PM »
Note no one is there to say "what ridiculous,fallacious, totally untrue statements?"

In an echo chamber no one can hear you think.

Unfortunately, no one can make the DUmb****s think, either.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »
My reaction to DUmmies is more funnybone than knee-jerk but to each his own. Though, many are "trators and communist" they are impotent trators and communist. In fact, they are so effete and pitiful that I can't even bring myself to call them useful idiots. IMHO DUers aspire to be useful idiots.

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 07:40:14 PM »
My reaction to DUmb****s ranges from laughing (BDS, conspiracy theories etc) to disgust (when the advocate hitler and stalin type things).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:43:08 PM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 07:50:42 PM »
Mostly, I feel a strange sort of bemused pity.

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey