Current Events > The DUmpster

New Biden Strategy Sounds Like a Winner!

(1/4) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---senseandsensibility (17,146 posts)

According to MSNBC, the new Biden reelection strategy is short crisp speeches. They're going to tighten up his message because voters are consuming media in different formats and have a shorter attention span.

I've long thought and posted here that they need to do this, and I know many of you have as well. This also should be a great contrast with the bumbling, rambling cheato.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218923866
--- End quote ---

Short crisp speeches? WTF does that even mean??

67 Rover:

--- Quote from: CC27 on May 06, 2024, 01:56:58 PM ---Short crisp speeches? WTF does that even mean??

--- End quote ---

Mentally incompetent. Pause.

Texacon:

--- Quote from: 67 Rover on May 06, 2024, 02:00:01 PM ---Mentally incompetent. Pause.

--- End quote ---

LOL, Yup!

KC

ADsOutburst:
The new Biden strategy should be better policy. Any way you package his message, I think it'll be soundly rejected.

Patriot Guard Rider:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on May 06, 2024, 02:24:56 PM ---The new Biden strategy should be better policy. Any way you package his message, I think it'll be soundly rejected.

--- End quote ---

His message may be soundly rejected but remember, Democraps control the vote COUNT..

If Trump gets 80m votes in the upcoming election, Biden will get 100m (85m of which are fraudulent, counted out of thin air or direct count manipulation on the machines themselves)..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version