Author Topic: I suspect someone in my extended family is forging a CDC vaccination card.  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215290587

I think a LOT of this is going to go on, for real, even if I don't believe this story.  Which begs the question; how far are the leftists willing to go to ensure those who SAY they're vaccinated are really vaccinated ...

herding cats (17,130 posts)

I suspect someone in my extended family is forging a CDC vaccination card.

This is an in-law. Their daughter is a nurse and they're both rabid RWers. The daughter and he both as recently as the first week of March we're texting they won't get the vaccine because people are "dropping dead from it." I've been encouraging the father to get vaccinated because he's elderly (70's) morbidly obese and has heart failure. March 5th was the last time we spoke and he told me no. He said it's killing people and being hidden by the pro vaccine people. He also used to believe Covid was a hoax and was just a flu. He's highly susceptible to any and all nutty propaganda.

Today he says he just got his second dose in a text to my husband. He said he had his first dose two weeks ago and he had an "in" via his daughter (anti covid vaxxer mentioned above) doing vaccines at the hospital where she works.

Pfizer is 21 days to second dose.

Moderna is 28 days to second dose.

J&J is one dose.

Then he says he can't wait to get his vaccine passport so he can travel again, and goes on about mask mandates and lockdowns ruining his life and not being necessary.

None of this passes even cursory smell test to me.

I'm still processing how to deal with this. I've told my husband he's not welcome near our close family. I just don't trust him.

Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

Huge thread at the moment.

bamagal62 (1,577 posts)

1. I just don't understand the lying.

How can people be okay with lying all the time?

Maybe because you're all cheering the loss of our liberties.  I absolutely cannot believe the amount of Americans I see having NO issue with this vaccine passport bullshit.  It is terrifying to me.

SheltieLover (19,697 posts)

5. Can you get him to send a copy of the card?

Then anonymously report nurse involvement?

This is just so wrong.

So, are you going to do the right thing and report the Jews under your floorboards??  If not, I'll doxx your ass and turn YOU into the authorities!

Buckeye_Democrat (11,067 posts)

15. I doubt that a forged card will be helpful in the long-term.

It's not like the vaccination information isn't being sent to public health agencies too.

If a nurse falsified that database information too? Whoa!

21. This is what I'm hoping will be the case.

I had to fill out forms and even give my SS# for my vaccine. I know not all providers are that regimented, but the CDC does ultimately get all our info, including our vaccine lot # delivered to them.

X amount of vaccines are given via each batch at each location. Both of which are on the card. If there's a statistical anomaly I hope it gets caught.

This brings up other questions.  Seeing as how 'efficient' our government is, how upset are some of these DUmmies going to be when it's discovered their 'data' isn't in the system and they aren't allowed to do something they want even though they got vaccinated?  What are people who are allergic to the shot going to do?  What about people with autoimmune diseases?  Will the champions of the disabled (or so they claim) step up to the plate and demand rights for these people, or will they demand they stay at home and be fed through the mail slot?

Lots of stuff to poke through on that thread.  Enjoy.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

21. This is what I'm hoping will be the case.

I had to fill out forms and even give my SS# for my vaccine. I know not all providers are that regimented, but the CDC does ultimately get all our info, including our vaccine lot # delivered to them.

X amount of vaccines are given via each batch at each location. Both of which are on the card. If there's a statistical anomaly I hope it gets caught.

So you had to produce an ID for medicine? Next thing you know it will be required for getting on an airline.

How racist.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
 :bouncy:  :bouncy: :bouncy:

bamagal62 (1,577 posts)

Get that post count up, you'll figure it out.....
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Mary Ann

Star Member herding cats (17,130 posts)

14. This is my father-in-law

And my SIL. If I can sleuth out fraud, I'll report it even though they're related. It'll be a mess but this is important and people should not get away with this level of fraud.

When my husband asked him which shot he had he never answered and started ranting about masks and lockdowns. I'll text and praise him tomorrow and ask then.
What do you wanna bet "herding cats" is just fine with illegal aliens voting fraudulently--as long as the vote for the right candidates?

Offline SVPete

It's at least partially fictional. Clues:

1. Heavily larded with stereotypes;

2. Speaks of the single-dose J&J vaccine despite the father having said he gotten his second dose;

3. Contrary to the unspoken insinuation, both the Pfizer and the Moderna dosing schedule can fit in the claimed timings (the latter with a little flexibility);

4. How can the father be waiting for a "vaccine passport" that doesn't exist?

Then he says he can't wait to get his vaccine passport so he can travel again ...

As for anti-vaxxers being "right wing", were Biden, Kammie, Cuomo, and Noisome being "right wing" when they were casting FUD on all vaccines developed and approved during the Trump Administration? * Arch-Anti-Vaxxer RFK Jr. is a "right winger"? Anti-vaxxers and doubters of the Covid vaccines span the political spectrum.

* How many threads posted on DU before the election question the safety and effectiveness of the "Trump Vaccines"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Hans" border="0

Awesome movie and it's exactly what I think about when I think about these 'vaccine passports.'  It is utter bullshit.  I'm not anti-vax, nor do I think COVID is a hoax, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be forced to do something against my will just so I can move about in MY country freely.

If you've had the virus, there's not much to worry about and I'd bet dollars to donuts I've had it.  Next trip to the doc I'm going to have them check for anti-bodies.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

So you had to produce an ID for medicine? Next thing you know it will be required for getting on an airline.

How racist.

Exactly.  According to democrat party, their puppets in media and the population at the DUmp, it is next to impossible for brown people and minorities to get any of form of ID.  Why does the left want brown people to catch covid and die?

and for a group of people who preach non-stop "my body, my choice" they love to dictate to others what they need to have injected to their bodies.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
bamagal62

This is a question we conservatives ask you liberals everyday. And the worst part is you deny that you’re all liars.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I'll give the DUmbasses one thing, they are truly blind to the obvious.

*hint*

What do we really need I.D.s for...........yet............
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline landofconfusion80

I had no idea there was a template for CDC vacc cards! Thanks for the tip, DU
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

Buckeye_Democrat (11,067 posts)

15. I doubt that a forged card will be helpful in the long-term.

It's not like the vaccination information isn't being sent to public health agencies too.

If a nurse falsified that database information too? Whoa!

Oopsie! Somebody went 90% of the way to calling herding cats' :bouncy: -tale a lie!

1. Yes, one or more government agencies have records of vaccinations. A counterfeit or falsified vax card could be easily detected.

2. A nurse making a mid-upper 5-figure (low 6 figures?) income is not going to throw that away by falsifying records for a $20 or $100 bribe.

A question whose answer I do not know: are the various states all using the same vaccination record card? Or is every state (or county?) doing their own thing?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oopsie! Somebody went 90% of the way to calling herding cats' :bouncy: -tale a lie!

1. Yes, one or more government agencies have records of vaccinations. A counterfeit or falsified vax card could be easily detected.

2. A nurse making a mid-upper 5-figure (low 6 figures?) income is not going to throw that away by falsifying records for a $20 or $100 bribe.

A question whose answer I do not know: are the various states all using the same vaccination record card? Or is every state (or county?) doing their own thing?

On your number 1; I suspect there are going to be medical professionals who very well may not so much as forge the card. I think you’ll see situations where the vaccine is maybe used in someone else and another gets a vaccination card, or maybe it just gets squirter down a drain and a card is given.

I would have zero issue with a medical professional who did either of those things.

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

Here's a copy of an empty card. Should be easy to fill in the blanks. Just make sure to have two people doing the writing for authenticity. Good thing the primitives have spent decades working out how to grease the wheels of the government gravy train to cut down on the trial and error stuff. Lurking primitives, you created this scenario.

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

Here's a copy of an empty card. Should be easy to fill in the blanks. Just make sure to have two people doing the writing for authenticity. Good thing the primitives have spent decades working out how to grease the wheels of the government gravy train to cut down on the trial and error stuff. Lurking primitives, you created this scenario.

Thanks!  This will come in handy.  H5   :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

• Global Moderator

This will be spread for more people than Sparkly Dude's ol' lady.

Well, almost.

Offline SVPete

This will be spread for more people than Sparkly Dude's ol' lady.

Well, almost.

I would not approve of fraud, but it doesn't take a twin PhD in Economics and People-ology to understand that a Soviet-style internal passport system such as Cuomo the Corrupt is proposing will create a black market for the passports.

• Global Moderator
I would not approve of fraud, but it doesn't take a twin PhD in Economics and People-ology to understand that a Soviet-style internal passport system such as Cuomo the Corrupt is proposing will create a black market for the passports.

I don't normally approve of the disruption of commerce and the destruction of private property, but the mechanisms of tyranny cannot be left unchallenged.

Offline SVPete

The medical records used for decades, possibly longer than I've been alive, are "mechanisms of tyranny"? :mental: Vaccination cards such as loc80 posted have been in use since at least the 1960s polio vaccination drive, and possibly before then. :thatsright:

• Global Moderator
The medical records used for decades, possibly longer than I've been alive, are "mechanisms of tyranny"? :mental: Vaccination cards such as loc80 posted have been in use since at least the 1960s polio vaccination drive, and possibly before then. :thatsright:

I never had to show a shot record to buy groceries or enter public venues.

Offline thundley4

The only time vaccination records were important were for kids going to school.

Offline SVPete

And you aren't now, in any state.

• Global Moderator

Consider it a fast pass of sorts: A safe and efficient way to return to Broadway theaters, concert halls, sporting arenas, and other big group settings by simply presenting a QR code as proof of either full COVID-19 vaccination or a recent negative test. That’s the idea behind New York’s Excelsior Pass, which launched last Friday, making it the first state to debut a COVID-19 vaccine passport.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/new-york-debuts-nations-first-vaccine-passport%E2%80%94heres-what-you-need-to-know/ar-BB1ffh25?ocid=uxbndlbing

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

Nope. Not yet. That’s what we’re trying to prevent. What are you not getting here?

SVP I generally enjoy your posts, but in this case you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I fully expect there to be fraud and I fully expect to be a part of it should I have to have to “show my papers” to buy groceries.

This is complete bullshit and I can’t believe how many are willing to roll over on this bullshit.

My shot record was only important because I went to PUBLIC SCHOOL!  Home schoolers don’t worry about it and I’ve never been asked for it again other than the military. These fascists want me to produce papers to live a normal life. BITE MY ****ING ASS!!  That is NOT going to happen on my watch sir.

KC

*Stolen

Online Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.