Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120152 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #550 on: November 24, 2014, 09:59:02 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline cavegal

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #552 on: November 24, 2014, 08:06:15 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #553 on: November 30, 2014, 10:47:30 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSE6I11YVsw[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #554 on: November 30, 2014, 04:48:53 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSE6I11YVsw[/youtube]

I hope they gave the tater tot to the poor dog.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #555 on: December 01, 2014, 09:03:01 AM »
We have a lab mix that likes to counter-surf too. She won't do it while you're watching -- she waits until you've left the kitchen.

And then drools all over the floor.  :lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #556 on: December 01, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »
I hope they gave the tater tot to the poor dog.
:rotf:  I love this thread!!!   :rofl:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #557 on: December 01, 2014, 03:13:10 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #558 on: December 02, 2014, 11:46:14 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #559 on: December 03, 2014, 12:26:05 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #560 on: December 03, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »

That's a good Dog. He knows where the sweet spot is!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #561 on: December 04, 2014, 09:45:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #562 on: December 08, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #563 on: December 09, 2014, 10:30:40 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #564 on: December 10, 2014, 04:51:14 PM »
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:07:07 PM by Big Dog »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #565 on: December 11, 2014, 03:09:34 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #566 on: December 12, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #567 on: December 15, 2014, 09:47:44 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #568 on: December 16, 2014, 03:33:25 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #569 on: December 17, 2014, 11:56:58 AM »
Heartwarming, don't 'cha think?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #570 on: December 18, 2014, 09:17:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #571 on: December 19, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #572 on: December 19, 2014, 09:36:28 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjKM5qbDuFw[/youtube]

Check out the dog in the white sweater!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #573 on: December 19, 2014, 10:56:15 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjKM5qbDuFw[/youtube]

Check out the dog in the white sweater!

Hysterical! h5
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #574 on: December 23, 2014, 06:50:50 AM »

Chase her.