Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120459 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #425 on: June 18, 2014, 08:37:29 PM »
Smart dogs!

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #426 on: June 23, 2014, 09:49:39 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #427 on: June 24, 2014, 08:34:22 AM »
A Mel Brooks reference . . .

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #428 on: June 24, 2014, 01:13:23 PM »
^Pull !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

« Reply #429 on: June 24, 2014, 02:37:24 PM »
I don't know how to steal and post a Youtube, but over at Failblog, on page one as of 6/24, there's an extremely cute short (26 sec) film about a dog teaching a baby to crawl.
 http://failblog.cheezburger.com/

Offline thundley4

« Reply #430 on: June 24, 2014, 03:46:12 PM »
I don't know how to steal and post a Youtube, but over at Failblog, on page one as of 6/24, there's an extremely cute short (26 sec) film about a dog teaching a baby to crawl.
 http://failblog.cheezburger.com/

One of these?
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oql972Jht5k[/youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfjvacT7SZA[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #431 on: June 25, 2014, 08:37:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #432 on: June 25, 2014, 08:51:59 AM »
Thanks, Thundley!   :blowkiss:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #433 on: June 26, 2014, 01:13:50 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #434 on: June 30, 2014, 09:36:08 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #435 on: June 30, 2014, 11:41:20 AM »

It's really difficult to get irritated at a golden. Even early in the morning (though Belle, our golden, likes to get me up at 3 a.m.)   :???:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #436 on: June 30, 2014, 02:46:28 PM »
(S)He just wuvs you, that's all!

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #437 on: June 30, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »

Our Beagle gets between us and starts scratching and stretching until one of us wakes up and gives her a belly rub.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #438 on: July 01, 2014, 10:37:36 AM »
Not sure what the cop did, but these pit bulls ain't happy.

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #439 on: July 01, 2014, 11:59:16 AM »
^^^Wow. Just plain WOW.

Remind me not to piss off any pit bulls.  :bolt:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #440 on: July 02, 2014, 01:31:16 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #441 on: July 06, 2014, 07:45:55 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2014, 11:37:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #443 on: July 09, 2014, 08:33:20 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #444 on: July 13, 2014, 07:48:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2014, 12:21:41 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #446 on: July 16, 2014, 08:51:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #447 on: July 16, 2014, 08:28:35 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #448 on: July 17, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »
Awww, that's sweet!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #449 on: July 19, 2014, 05:33:53 PM »

Chase her.