Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 119584 times)

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2013, 07:43:09 PM »
I'm telling ya he is a handful! He has no "job" so we are the "job" he herds us everywhere..lol He is to smart for our own good for sure.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »
A golden retriever that's afraid of water:

:thatsright:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2013, 09:30:36 AM »

Euph, did said Golden see Jaws one too many times, or ever see Shark Week on Discovery Channel? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2013, 09:31:50 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2013, 11:24:43 PM »
[youtube=640,480]ZqaNiv91ceE[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2013, 08:29:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2013, 10:22:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »
^^  :cheersmate: HI5
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2013, 11:02:01 AM »

May not be dead, but it's reduced to having Whoopi Goldberg as it's voice.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2013, 11:06:46 AM »
May not be dead, but it's reduced to having Whoopi Goldberg as it's voice.

:puke: :puke: :puke: DAMN IT!!!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2013, 07:42:50 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2013, 08:41:59 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2013, 12:59:43 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2013, 03:46:34 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2013, 08:57:14 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2013, 06:23:51 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/26/guide-dog-dies-after-incredible-act-of-loyalty-self-sacrifice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

GUIDE DOG DIES AFTER INCREDIBLE ACT OF LOYALTY, SELF-SACRIFICE

A guide dog’s life is one of service. And a boxer trained as a seeing-eye dog, belonging to an Atlanta man, committed the ultimate act of service, laying down his life for his family.

The dog named Simon helped lead legally blind Dave Furukawa for four years, but died after a car accident Monday where he helped helping protect his owner’s son, Will, according to WXIA-TV.

Furukawa told the local news station he was walking his son to school when a car ran through a stop sign. The 80-pound dog pushed the child out of the way, but was hit by the vehicle himself. Furukawa was hit as well.

“What people have said is that Simon either got up or jumped out, and pushed my son out of the path of the car,” said Furukawa.

Furukawa told WXIA the dog did get up and followed the boy who was rushed home, but “once he was sure Will was okay, he laid down.”/quote]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2013, 04:39:05 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2013, 07:19:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2013, 07:20:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2013, 04:40:50 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »

Chase her.