Author Topic: Sex-starved woman faces jail  (Read 2465 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Sex-starved woman faces jail
« on: February 12, 2008, 12:29:43 PM »
A SEX-starved woman could be jailed after making 700 calls to the emergency services, local army headquarters and the town council demanding a man for sex.

Hanna Wozniak, 42, from Koszalin in central Poland could be jailed for up to a year. After police traced the calls back to her home, she told them: “I was desperate for sex. It’s been so long since I had someone in my bed.”

Police who said she had been charged with wasting emergency services’ time and making threatening phone calls said she had told phone operators that she would happily start a fire if it meant a hunky fireman would come round for sex afterwards.

Emergency!

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Sex-starved woman faces jail
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 12:32:04 PM »
Sounds like my brother's ex-wife.  If they need her fingerprints they can dust my butt.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 12:35:54 PM »
Sounds like my brother's ex-wife.  If they need her fingerprints they can dust my butt.

Now THAT's funny! Laughed out loud...my cat's looking at me all weird now. For some reason laughing out loud makes them freak.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 01:10:22 PM »
Geeze, you wouldn't think it'd be that tough for her to find some Pole.

:naughty:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
 :picsneeded:
I don't know why.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 01:19:18 PM »
:picsneeded:
I don't know why.

Do you REALLY want to see a woman that needs help of the extreme variety in getting laid? In POLAND?

*TKay*

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 01:22:19 PM »
ok
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Taxman

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »
Wonder what her DU name is.

Offline Scoobie

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 02:14:55 PM »
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »

huh.....interesting....

http://www.myspace.com/hannawozniak

I saw the same thing when I looked up the story. I think she just did it for publicity though. I mean, if this chick ain't done the matress mambo in a year, maybe something's really wrong with her like... she might have a tail or something.  :clueless:

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

I saw the same thing when I looked up the story. I think she just did it for publicity though. I mean, if this chick ain't done the matress mambo in a year, maybe something's really wrong with her like... she might have a tail or something.  :clueless:

Then there was the little girl who would stand out in her yard all day and cry because she didn't have a wee-wee like her brother and his friends.  A nice neighbor lady tried to help her with kind words, but it was no use.  The little girl would cry all day.

Then one day the neighbor lady looked out to see the little girl skipping and laughing and having a great time.  The lady went out to see what caused this great change.  The little girl told the neighbor lady her mama had told her a special secret.  The little girl then raised up her dress and pointed to her privates.  She said her mama told her as long as she has one of these she can get all the wee-wees she wants.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 04:18:58 PM »

huh.....interesting....

I'd hit it.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »

huh.....interesting....

I'd hit it.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »
I wouldn't bet on the page and the woman in the story being the same person, though it might be a pic of her 20 years ago since she is supposed to be 42.
A name like 'Hanna Wozniak' is about as common in Poland as 'Brenda Johnson' woudl be here. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »

huh.....interesting....

I'd hit it.

Something spooky about that look though.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »
I wouldn't bet on the page and the woman in the story being the same person, though it might be a pic of her 20 years ago since she is supposed to be 42.
A name like 'Hanna Wozniak' is about as common in Poland as 'Brenda Johnson' woudl be here. 

My first serious girlfriend's name was Brenda Johnson.  That was in fifth grade.    

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »

My first serious girlfriend's name was Brenda Johnson.  That was in fifth grade.   
Well, why in the hell did she change her name to "Hanna Wozniak" and make herself such a whore? What did you do to her???