Author Topic: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Trailer  (Read 1694 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Trailer
« on: February 09, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkBiYpD3SDc

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Unleashing The Tech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBcS8vQL2Y

Welp. I just may have to buy me one of them new-fangled game machines after all. PS3? XBOX? Thoughts? I coulden't justify the cost given that I'd only use it for football (latest Madden) but for two games... well...

:-)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Trailer
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 11:00:36 AM »
W
O
W
!!

Gotta get it!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »
I bought an XBOX360, played it for a week, and gave it to my little sister... PS3 looks like it has far more good games to me! 

I'm still wanting a Wii though!

My buddy has a Wii and it's a blast for sure. The Star Wars game will be available on Wii but I don't know how football would play on that system. (?)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 12:16:46 PM »
I bought an XBOX360, played it for a week, and gave it to my little sister... PS3 looks like it has far more good games to me! 

I'm still wanting a Wii though!

My buddy has a Wii and it's a blast for sure. The Star Wars game will be available on Wii but I don't know how football would play on that system. (?)

Damn! That's incredible. I'm sending that trailer to my son (though he's probably already seen it knowing him). Don't play video games, but he left his Xbox360 here and I just might have to start for that game.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »
I wish there was a KOTOR 3, Fallout 3, or Diablo 3   :bawl:

I am waiting for KOTOR 3 myself. The ending of KOTOR 2 was unsatisfying.  :banghead:  This game does look cool though.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »
Yeah the end of KOTOR 2 really sucked.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »
Dammit, again with the long ass Star Destroyer in the intro!!  :lmao:

Looks like a good game. If it's for the XBOx 360, could get it, but if it's for the Wii.... screw it.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 10:44:29 AM »
I am waiting for KOTOR 3 myself. The ending of KOTOR 2 was unsatisfying.  :banghead:  This game does look cool though.

Are they actually making a KOTOR 3?  Sigh... you're right about the ending... but darn it, that was probally the most engaging and cool games I've ever played... Heck, I'd just be happy if they brought out expansion levels/planets to visit.

Rumor has it, they are. Noone knows when it coming out, the details is under wraps.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »
The release date of "SW: The Force Unleashed" has been pushed back from "Nov. 2007" to "April 2008" and now the "current" official date is "August 2008". It will probably be delayed again until Nov. 2008.  :whatever:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi