Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes On The Media!! Exclusive Interview for "Media Malpractice"  (Read 1308 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95wkCMeUkk[/youtube]

A peek at Sarah Palin through a more balanced lense.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Found this by rooting around Drudge.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95wkCMeUkk[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:21:45 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
She rocks

And OH YEAH I'D HIT IT
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline ReardenSteel

Ya could have found it rooting around CC too.  :-)

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,20399.0.html

On edit:

Sarah rocks, seconded!
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline BlueStateSaint

Ya could have found it rooting around CC too.  :-)

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,20399.0.html

On edit:

Sarah rocks, seconded!

I sit corrected.  And, she'll be back . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
The DUmmies are having another rash of PDS over this. I just counted no less than five threads on page one of GD:Presidential. O'Reilly gave this interview some exposure on his Talking Points Memo too.

I love watching libs froth at the mouth.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
The media really gave her a shitty rap this election year. They knew that without Palin, the McCain campaign was nothing, so they decided to go after her with the washed up hasbeen Tina Fey (and then make her "Entertainer of the Year" for it) and Katie carsick going after higher ratings after the heavily edited smashfest of an interview she did with Palin.

With a bit of grooming, Palin will be back in 2012, and with a vengeance.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline BlueStateSaint

Palin will be back in 2012, and with a vengeance.

That she will.  H5.

Chase her.

Offline ReardenSteel

The DUmmies are having another rash of PDS over this. I just counted no less than five threads on page one of GD:Presidential. O'Reilly gave this interview some exposure on his Talking Points Memo too.

I love watching libs froth at the mouth.
Me too.  :-)

- Ayn Rand