Author Topic: PICTURE THREAD!  (Read 14903 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: PICTURE THREAD!
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »
Those are great, Rebel. Love the 'oh shit' ones at the end. :-)

I love those too.   :rotf:

:foff:  That water was cold as hell. My testicles went on strike for a week after that.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2008, 07:36:16 PM »
The "Captain" on the Nantahala:

That's a fun river -- I've been down it twice.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline guest

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »
Those are great, Rebel. Love the 'oh shit' ones at the end. :-)

I love those too.   :rotf:

:foff:  That water was cold as hell. My testicles went on strike for a week after that.  :-)

Heh, I have some embarrassing pics from when my family was hauling one of those inner-tubes behind the ski boat.  The rope detached, and me and one of my siblings were just sitting there, looking ridiculous.  :lmao:  I have some other embarrassing moments with that boat, but those will be for another time.

I can easily imagine that those waters were cold as hell.   
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:46:12 PM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
The "Captain" on the Nantahala:

That's a fun river -- I've been down it twice.

5 for me. 3 different times are depicted in the pics. Never been down the Ocoee or the Chatooga, even though the Chatooga is the closest. The Nantahala is only a 2/3. Chatooga is a 4/5 with the Ocoee being a 3/4. There are places on the Nantahala that are 6, but they're not really open to commercial use. They call them the Cascades. Lot of pros run'em. I had one of me in my Perception Java before I gave it away, but I don't know where it's at. The only reason I went over that one time was the inexperienced fool I was with.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »
5 for me. 3 different times are depicted in the pics. Never been down the Ocoee or the Chatooga, even though the Chatooga is the closest. The Nantahala is only a 2/3. Chatooga is a 4/5 with the Ocoee being a 3/4. There are places on the Nantahala that are 6, but they're not really open to commercial use. They call them the Cascades. Lot of pros run'em. I had one of me in my Perception Java before I gave it away, but I don't know where it's at. The only reason I went over that one time was the inexperienced fool I was with.

I remember the Nantahala being pretty smooth and not too difficult.  I'm surprised your friend got pitched out.  The Ocoee is a wild river.   I've been down it once.  I don't think I'd go down it solo just yet.

How did you like the Java?  I'm looking for a smaller kayak (six foot or less).  I got a 12-foot touring Featherlite which is comfortable as heck but slow and lazy most of the time.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2008, 07:52:18 PM »
I remember the Nantahala being pretty smooth and not too difficult.  I'm surprised your friend got pitched out.  The Ocoee is a wild river.   I've been down it once.  I don't think I'd go down it solo just yet.

How did you like the Java?  I'm looking for a smaller kayak (six foot or less).  I got a 12-foot touring Featherlite which is comfortable as heck but slow and lazy most of the time.

I got thrown out, not him. It really wasn't his fault. We tried running the 3 with him in the front and me in the back of a 2-3 man. We should have been side by side, but that would have looked gay as hell. My Perception was about 8', but I outgrew it. It was a creek boat (river/play). If you're looking for a 6', Liquid Logic makes some nice ones. 'Course there are always Daggers.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »
YUMMY @ the meaty manly goodness of the multi dude pics. 
*slobber* *slobber* *drool* *drool*   :hitit:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2008, 12:34:44 AM »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin