Author Topic: I am watching Raquel Welch and she is the most beautiful woman on the planet  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Except my wife, BEG, Angel and Schadenfreude and, well, you know.

But it is astonishing how well she has preserved herself.  She was born in 1940 so she is well into her 60's.

If she does it with surgery, then the doctors are magicians.

I suspect she just works her ass off in the gym. 

My wife is almost 50 and I guarantee she looks like she is in her 20's since she works out over an hour every day and does flamenco dance 10-15 hours a week.

Sometimes, it is for us to see beauty and see God's hand and to understand He wants us to be happy.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

I agree, she is a timeless beauty. I suppose good living and good genes probably have a lot to do with it. I don't expect boozers like Brittany, Paris, etc to be as fortunate.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline jtyangel

I think she's gorgeous too and well preserved. She has very chiseled looks--I think that helps tremendously. But clean living and resolving stress through activity helps a lot. Her skin is gorgeous and she no doubt takes care of it. Plus I think her more exotic looking face, like Sophia Loren's, holds up better over time then the girl next door look. Not to mention exercise lifts the mood and spirits A LOT. I'm sure that has helped to keep her optimistic and that kind of happiness keeps a person glowing.

My mother has held up well too. I should post pictures of her one day as a young woman and today. maybe down the road.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I think Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren are two of the most beautiful women in the world.  Imagine being off the charts beautiful when you are in your 20's all the way into your 60's.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I think she's gorgeous too and well preserved. She has very chiseled looks--I think that helps tremendously. But clean living and resolving stress through activity helps a lot. Her skin is gorgeous and she no doubt takes care of it. Plus I think her more exotic looking face, like Sophia Loren's, holds up better over time then the girl next door look. Not to mention exercise lifts the mood and spirits A LOT. I'm sure that has helped to keep her optimistic and that kind of happiness keeps a person glowing.

My mother has held up well too. I should post pictures of her one day as a young woman and today. maybe down the road.

Please do.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

Welch is just another piece of wax fruit in the Hollywood centerpiece.  She's had more lifts than a ski instructor.  Her navel is now an indention in her chest.  Her hair has been dyed more times than the reflecting pool in front of the Blue Waters Motel.  Her butt is known as Pinocchio because it grows and grows and it takes strings to hold it up.  

Ha Ha!  Just kidding.  Yes,  Miss Welch is a gorgeous woman for any age.  

Offline jtyangel

This pic does not have right click properties, but I thought I'd bring this lady over here too...Us brunettes hold up pretty well huh?

For those wondering, this is Susanna Hoffs--lead singer of the Bangles who will be 50 next year.

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=51361471&epmid=3&partner=Google

Offline DaSaintFan

one of the blogs I used to read:   Kim Du Toit always put up a few pictures of older 'seductresses'...  some of his choices I never agreed with, but some I will always say will never be matched by the girls of today...