Author Topic: Hello Good Bayh?  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Lauri

Re: Hello Good Bayh?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 10:55:18 PM »
well Bayh is apparently out.. I think it is likely Biden.. the secret service are on their way to his house.

Biden would be fun.. he's at least colorful.

McCain should pick a black woman just to cheese off Hilary..  :-)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 11:05:33 PM »
Fightin' Joe Biden
[youtube=425,350]lYLo0-tzaK8[/youtube] 

Hey there, Joe Biden
[youtube=425,350]MtJSb5lCjz0[/youtube]
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Sadie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 08:35:23 PM »
well Bayh is apparently out.. I think it is likely Biden.. the secret service are on their way to his house.

I know this is so....yesterday, but if McCain chooses a woman for his VP, he will have no problem getting most of the PUMA vote, at least 50%. If McCain should choose a Black woman, Obama will be calling a presser early in the night to concede.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 11:49:20 PM »

I know this is so....yesterday, but if McCain chooses a woman for his VP, he will have no problem getting most of the PUMA vote, at least 50%. If McCain should choose a Black woman, Obama will be calling a presser early in the night to concede.

I dont know where I saw it.. but there was a rumor that McCain was looking at Colin Powell... people would fall all over themselves to vote for that ticket. Experience, maturity, military service out the wazoo.. and, about the only thing that would trump a black woman would be a black man :-)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »
I dont know where I saw it.. but there was a rumor that McCain was looking at Colin Powell... people would fall all over themselves to vote for that ticket. Experience, maturity, military service out the wazoo.. and, about the only thing that would trump a black woman would be a black man :-)

I may be in the minority here, but I find the idea of trying to out-pander the democrats distasteful and embarrassing.  As much as I am glad for Rice's steadfastness as Secretary of State, nominating her because of her gender or race would be wrong.  That's Democrat territory, and look where it got them.  Their candidate field looked like a three-ring circus, and their nominee is a clueless neophyte.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 12:02:58 AM by Chris »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.