Author Topic: DUmmies freak out when the tables are turned upon them.  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

DUmmies freak out when the tables are turned upon them.
« on: October 20, 2018, 08:18:50 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211298903
Star Member mia (5,515 posts)

Watch the Proud Boys, led by GOP chairman, confront Nancy Pelosi at Democratic campaign office
Disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0CdA5rpRfA
(video above shows Nancy getting the Maxine Waters treatment)
...Video by Miami Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio depicts Miami GOP Chairman Nelson Diaz leading a mob of angry Republicans demanding that a Democratic campaign office “open up” during a visit by the House Minority Leader.

The Miami-Dade Republican Party’s County Chairman led an angry mob of partisans, alongside the local leader of national hate group the Proud Boys, in an attack on a Democratic campaign office this week.

A chaotic mob scene ensued as the Republican party leader and his spewed expletives at House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi while she entered a Democratic Congressional campaign office....

Video of the attack published by the far-right wing website “Big League Politics” was shot by Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Miami Proud Boys. He recorded the video of Diaz personally pounding on the side-door to Democratic nominee Donna Shalala’s campaign office....

https://thesternfacts.com/miami-gop-chairman-just-caught-leading-proud-boys-in-attack-on-democratic-campaign-office-319216540f79
Turnabout is fair play, right? Not according to DUmmy logic.
Star Member asiliveandbreathe (4,124 posts)
2. Someone should have called the police - they should have been arrested for

disturbing the peace....IMHO
LBM20 (914 posts)
5. Disorderly conduct. LOCK THEM UP! They are piles of human garbage!
workinclasszero (25,779 posts)
6. GOP fascist violence on the rise

The Proud Boys, The GOP And ‘The Fascist Creep’

Gavin McInnes spoke at a GOP club, then his followers violently attacked leftist protesters. Modern American fascism finds its foot soldiers.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/proud-boys-republican-party-fascist-creep_us_5bc7b37de4b055bc947d2a8c

These punks are Trump and the GOP's brownshirt fascist street thugs.
Takket (6,675 posts)
19. exactly...........

you won't see the MSM calling this a mob but they'll put 900 cameras in drumpf's face so he can call Dems a mob, without being questioned on it
SMC22307 (3,665 posts)
17. For the first time in my life I'm really starting to feel...

hopeless. These ****ers are dangerous -- who or what is going to stop them? Young people don't vote. Rethuglicans are coming after SS and Medicare. Right-wingers are packing the courts. Massive transfers of wealth to the already wealthy. Climate change? Too late! I never though as I start the downhill slide into 60 things in this country would be as bad as they are.

They can dish it out, but Mannn, oh Mannn, they cannot take it.
Oh and please notice another thing. DUmmies hate cops...yet they are the first to call them.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: DUmmies freak out when the tables are turned upon them.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »
When the tables are turned and they get their actions turned towards them it is a different story. :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 09:01:43 AM »
Take it up with Mad Maxine. She legitimized these tactics (and DUpipo approved them!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 09:04:54 AM »
Take it up with Mad Maxine. She legitimized these tactics (and DUpipo approved them!).

Eggxactly. It's the old, "Be careful what you wish for".
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 09:21:25 AM »
Yet the DUmmies applauded when lib groups got in the faces of Republicans in the Senate halls and confronted Senator Flake in the elevator.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 09:40:00 AM »
Response to mia (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 09:46 PM
manor321 (1,131 posts)
9. Republicans are above the law and can do *anything*

These are dark times, getting worse.

We can do anything.  We can follow them to gas stations, restaurants, and department stores.  We can follow them up alleys too.

It's time to turn on them, show them no sympathy, and absolutely harass them---just like Maxine Waters says.

On Saturday night, California Congresswoman Maxine Waters encouraged the type of recent protests against President Trump as seen in several Washington, DC and Virginia area restaurants, saying that she has "no sympathy" for those who serve in the administration and that the public should "turn on them" and "absolutely harass" White House officials while they are doing normal every day activities.

Rep. Waters then went further, adding that members of the Trump administration who continue to serve and defend the president should be harangued at gas stations, restaurants, and while shopping at department stores. "They know what they are doing is wrong," said Rep. Waters. And for that, the public should ridicule and protest them every chance they get, according to the California congresswoman. The scrutiny should be so bad that it forces officials such as Sec. Nielsen to "tell the President 'No, this is wrong. I can't hang with you. This is unconscionable.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/maxine-waters-encourages-harassing-trump-cabinet-members-at-gas-stations-restaurants-and-shopping-malls-n2493912
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 05:07:07 PM »
Are the Proud Boys racist? I'm being serious in my inquiry.

I know that the left claims that they are racist, but the left claims that almost anyone who doesn't agree with the left is racist. It's really sad that the left lives so much along the lines "the boy who cried wolf" in such cases that you don't know whether to trust anything that they say.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 06:46:20 PM »
If it wasn't for double standards the DUmmies wouldn't have any standards at all.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 07:30:37 PM »
If it wasn't for double standards the DUmmies wouldn't have any standards at all.

Hey, you borrowed my line!   :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 01:38:59 PM »
Are the Proud Boys racist? I'm being serious in my inquiry

Short answer: Not as far as I can tell.  There are many blacks in the group as well.  The media has also been supressing arrests of those attacking or instigating altercations with the PBs.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 03:19:29 PM »
Poor snowflakes, they hate cops, but when their own tactics are used against them, they demand their services post haste. :mental:

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 03:20:51 PM »
We can do anything.  We can follow them to gas stations, restaurants, and department stores.  We can follow them up alleys too.

It's time to turn on them, show them no sympathy, and absolutely harass them---just like Maxine Waters says.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/maxine-waters-encourages-harassing-trump-cabinet-members-at-gas-stations-restaurants-and-shopping-malls-n2493912

As their guy Barry Hussein famously uttered, "Get in their faces!" Time to do the same back to these libtrash.