Author Topic: BOUNCY ALERT: My dad was CIA and we travelled overseas...  (Read 752 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
BOUNCY ALERT: My dad was CIA and we travelled overseas...
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:47:18 PM »
Star Member A HERETIC I AM (18,152 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211299341

One last post on the killing of Jamal Khashoggi. I worked in a slaughterhouse when I was younger.

I'm going to get gruesome here. If you can't stomach gruesome, click away and read another thread.

My dad was CIA and we traveled overseas several times when I was young.
In 1973 we went to Australia. At the age of 15 I got a job at a small Abattoir in Alice Springs, where my dad was stationed at Pine Gap and I was able to get a job at the only facility in town that supplied meat for the town and surrounding villages.

It taught me a LOT about anatomy.

It taught me how a body comes apart, how joints work, how bones are cut and how they break, how meat separates, how blood pools and coagulates, how much life is left in a being after the heart stops beating and all of this in a very real and practical way.

We dispatched the cattle with a .22 round to the center of one of the two curls of hair that every bovine has. One on the center of the forehead and one just behind the line of the horns or top of the skull. A single twenty two round in the middle of either of those will cause a fully grown bullock to drop like a sack of flour.

I learned a lot about how animals die and watched hundreds of them do so, cattle, pigs and sheep.

In my life and career I've had the opportunity to travel to many places, and to England several times. I once visited Warwick Castle which has an actual dungeon and torture chamber, complete with an "oubliette", basically a dungeon within a dungeon. It was a small hole, no larger than a 55 gallon drum in the floor of one of the rooms and the doomed was placed in there, a grate was locked over them and they were left.

To starve to death or die of thirst in their own filth.

I say all of this to make the following point;

The amazing and wondrous ways humans have discovered to cause pain and terror on other humans is simply astounding. The depravity required to come up with the various devices and methods used to inflict pain in a human body over the centuries is mind boggling. Ways to cause pain but not death have become almost a science in some parts of civilization, as anyone can find out with some simple and basic research.

Burning, crushing, impalement, stretching, hanging, starvation, etc. etc. Ways to hurt humans are unbeleivably numerous and have been used throughout the centuries.

Most advanced societies no longer practice such atrocities. The last execution by guillotine in France was done in the 70's, behind a wall at a prison yet it was surreptitiously filmed and caused such an uproar that the French government forever banned the practice. The fact that we still execute criminals in this country is a disgrace, but that is mostly a reflection of our religious society more than anything else.

But we don't do public hangings anymore. We don't put people in the stocks. We don't whip or flog offenders. We don't stone people to death. We don't burn people at the stake anymore.

And we sure as hell don't dismember people while they are still alive for the sole purpose of making their deaths as painful as possible.

No country or government that would tolerate such a thing, much less order it, has any business being considered part of the modern world. No one that thinks this is an appropriate way of ridding themselves of a perceived enemy can POSSIBLY BE CONSIDERED as a friend of a modern civilization.

It just can not be tolerated. The human race must move away from this backward notion that causing unspeakable pain during execution serves a purpose.

:whatever:

So... you are saying you are a follower of the teachings of Jesus?

Star Member CaliforniaPeggy (126,351 posts)

1. Thank you for this post, my dear HERETIC.

It's excellent. We need to be reminded of the history that surrounds these practices.

And I agree completely with your conclusion:

It just can not be tolerated. The human race must move away from this backward notion that causing unspeakable pain during execution serves a purpose.

:stoner:

Star Member fleabiscuit (3,664 posts)

3. I view the world much more darkly anymore.

Before the confirmation of what the Saudis did to Khashoggi I was already sure of what really happened. Hell, they still support public beheadings as a means of control.

Your buddies the Iranians still throw gay people off of tall buildings...

Star Member RainCaster (1,817 posts)

4. If our government won't act, will the Hague?

Look at the major news outlets around the world - almost all have this horrifying mess on the front page top. The only one I've found that has ignored this is "the Age", Rupert Murdock's hometown paper. BBC, CBC, Al Jazeera, they are all appalled at the brutal regime responsible for this. Most of them are also appalled at DFT's inaction.

Once again, he has made our country the laughing stock.

:whatever:

yet you wear your Che shirts and want to bring back communism...

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: BOUNCY ALERT: My dad was CIA and we travelled overseas...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 04:19:13 AM »
Muzzies have been slaughtering others for decades now and the left has nothing but sympathy for jihadists.

Right from the beginning I knew the ginning up of outrage here had nothing to do with the victim but as another attack on Trump.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 07:56:20 AM »
real smart to out his father as working for a top secret organization.
~~NEVER trust a secret to a Lefty.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 08:48:44 AM »
Send this word salad to:

The Embassy of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20037
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »
So DUchebags are against the religion of pieces, islam? 

Quite a radical change as DUchebags have always taken the muzzies side in the past.  They must really think this can help. Or are the NPCs of the DUmp just being NPCs?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 04:38:04 PM »
No country or government that would tolerate such a thing, much less order it, has any business being considered part of the modern world. No one that thinks this is an appropriate way of ridding themselves of a perceived enemy can POSSIBLY BE CONSIDERED as a friend of a modern civilization.

Good think HiLIARy does not take any money from that regime as that would be condoning that type of practice.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer