Author Topic: DUmp-monkeys prepare for Fitzmas ver 9.5  (Read 1017 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
DUmp-monkeys prepare for Fitzmas ver 9.5
« on: October 19, 2018, 10:18:12 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211296436

Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:24 AM
Star Member babylonsister (158,727 posts)

Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
And be forewarned that the special counsel’s findings may never be made public.
By DARREN SAMUELSOHN
10/19/2018 05:20 AM EDT

Response to babylonsister (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:28 AM
Star Member CrispyQ (25,243 posts)

3. I'm mentally preparing for a big fat Fitzmas.
I've already come to terms with the fact that the Con will serve out at least one term.

Response to babylonsister (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:29 AM
Star Member bearsfootball516 (3,048 posts)

5. That's why if it gets released soon, it might be better off for us that it happens AFTER midterms.
Because if it comes out and ends up being a big, fat nothing, watch his approvals soar. That's the last thing Democrats want right before midterms.

Response to babylonsister (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:30 AM
lagomorph777 (8,021 posts)

6. So if I read this right, it's spin from Trump's defense attorneys.
Trying to soften the battlefield.
Sorry, not buying it.

Response to babylonsister (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:34 AM
Star Member Hoyt (35,582 posts)

10. Learned lesson with Fitzmas. For months, woke up several times at night to check for bush indictment
or cheney. Nope, nothing.
I am hopeful that at least one, or more, of the kids get indicted.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: DUmp-monkeys prepare for Fitzmas ver 9.5
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 10:24:34 AM »
Dream out come:  Mueller officially states finds no collusion...Trump stops him right there and says "Since that was the only reason for your appointment, bye-bye."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 10:51:45 AM »
Response to babylonsister (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:29 AM

5. That's why if it gets released soon, it might be better off for us that it happens AFTER midterms.
Because if it comes out and ends up being a big, fat nothing, watch his approvals soar. That's the last thing Democrats want right before midterms.

Of course that's what he's thinking when the report comes out and there's nothing. Not, "if it comes out and end up being a big, fat nothing, that means we were wrong about Trump this whole time". Like with Kavanaugh, it doesn't matter how much proof of your innocence there is, to them, you are guilty and you will always be guilty just because you're a conservative. Even if no one actually accuses you of anything, you're still guilty. Guilty of what? Guilty of opposing them. This whole Russian collusion thing is just a convenient excuse for them to get rid of Trump. Deep down, they don't really believe it. It's just their abject, blue-hot hatred for Trump and anyone associated with him or supporting him that's blinding their judgement. When they lose next month, some of these loons will snap and quite likely pull another Hodgkinson. Right now, all of these mobs are just yelling and occasionally punching people, but what if they start carrying knives or guns or other weapons?

As many people have said now, this will get ugly, and the likes of Waters, Holder, and Clinton, and, in no small part, the media will be blamed for what happens.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »
Here's hoping for a Red Tide Mueller's-Not-Giving November!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »
Dream out come:  Mueller officially states finds no collusion...Trump stops him right there and says "Since that was the only reason for your appointment, bye-bye."
exactly.  It's like he went on a fishing trip for king salmon.  It was determined that there are no more king salmon in the area so stop fishing for anything unrelated to king salmon, turn the boat around and head back to home port.

I thought mueller had signaled that he was going to lay low until after the mid terms so that his finds, whatever they are do not become political fodder for either side to use.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 04:18:28 PM »
I'll hold on my opinion of Mueller's report until at least 24 business hours.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 01:22:46 PM »
Indeed, soon the red kettles will be out with the sound of the kettle band's carols filling the aire.  Who doesn't love that old refrain:

'It's beginning to look a lot like Fitzmass.
Muller time draws near. 
Hillary getting five to ten
Heading off to the federal pen. 
With a canning and stoning just for show.'   :lmao:

Oh wait, that's the dystopian version DUmmies fear most in their heart of black hearts.   

< watch this space for coming distractions >