Author Topic: Paranoid yuiyoshida Is at it again  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Paranoid yuiyoshida Is at it again
« on: October 18, 2018, 10:37:16 PM »
If you remember her epic “ I’m going to be homeless “ thread you will love her “ Trump is going to kill Hispanic people at the border” lol

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211294938

Star Member yuiyoshida (26,877 posts)

OKAY someone PLEASE calm me down...

I have seen in the news, there is a massive caravan of people coming to the USA from Venezuela and that TRUMP MAY send the Military to the border. Do you THINK HE will order the Military to kill those people if they try to enter the US? ...

He is just ****ed up enough to want to do that... am I wrong here or what?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Paranoid yuiyoshida Is at it again
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 11:17:06 PM »
>Do you THINK HE will order the Military to kill those people if they try to enter the US? ...

Just another bud that was never Nipped when it was ripe and has grown into a diseased mutation of ignorance.

This sickness must never be allowed to fester in a sane society.  But then the democrat party would wither without idiocy and apathy.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 11:18:26 PM »
Wouldn't it be interesting if she ends up homeless and one of these illegals from Honduras commits any number of crimes against her? Seems the only way liberals ever learn is when it happens to them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 05:38:33 AM »
I see we're stuck in the morality feedback loops that plagued them during the Bush years.

Left: "This is just the sort of thing he would do!"

Normal People: "How do you know he would do this?"

Left: "Because he's evil!"

Normal People: "How do you know he's evil?"

Left: "Because this is just the sort of thing he would do!"
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 06:44:26 AM »
Now I'm willing to make a trade here. For every illegal alien that gets in the government deports a liberal to South America.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 07:24:29 AM »
I have seen in the news, there is a massive caravan of people coming to the USA from Venezuela and that TRUMP MAY send the Military to the border. Do you THINK HE will order the Military to kill those people if they try to enter the US? ...

He is just ****ed up enough to want to do that... am I wrong here or what?

Is there any truth to rumor I'm starting that yui is the mascot for Buddy's Cannabis?

(No, I'm not a customer, I see their @#$%ing sign every day when I drive home from work)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 08:26:23 AM »

DUpipo can't get their facts straight.

The caravan is driving up from the Uros.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 12:27:23 PM »

I have seen in the news, there is a massive caravan of people invasion force coming to the USA from Venezuela Central America and that TRUMP MAY SHOULD send the Military to the border. Do you THINK HE will order the Military to kill stop those people if they try to enter the US? ...

He is just ****ed smart up enough to want to do that... am I wrong here or what?

fify

one thing that I haven't heard mentioned much is if the democrat party's wet dream comes true and this invading horde of people enter the U.S., how are we going to deal with the disease these people might bring into the Country and spread to the general population?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 01:20:35 PM »
fify

one thing that I haven't heard mentioned much is if the democrat party's wet dream comes true and this invading horde of people enter the U.S., how are we going to deal with the disease these people might bring into the Country and spread to the general population?

What, you got a problem with Polio?

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 03:01:03 PM »
fify

I'm guessing like this:

"If we had communist healthcare, you wouldn't have to worry about it, now would you?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 08:46:05 PM »
She's gotta be in the running for DUmmie of the Year.  I thought the "I'm gonna be Homeless" thread was funny.

It appears even most of her fellow DUmmies really don't take her sensationalism seriously.