Author Topic: It's becoming an amazing fact....  (Read 1142 times)

Offline CC27

It's becoming an amazing fact....
« on: October 17, 2018, 08:00:06 AM »
busterbrown (7,538 posts)

We are no longer a Democracy. We have become a country which has surrendered itself to Fascist ignorant dangerous leader.. We are in deep shit... and to be honest...I think that this is not gonna resolve itself without some type of violence..

The Reason.... People who are under economic stress and do not understand why.. Tend to blame minorities, foreigners, LGBT Communities etc. Just ask the Nazi sympathizers in Germany during the 30's .

Simple explanation! Example. "My life sucks, I do not make enough money to support my family.. We make do with Macaroni for dinner every other day.. and can not afford medical help when needed. We are desperate and the only thing I know is that leader of our country gets on the air every night and points to our problem".

"Everyone who is different from us wether its religion, race, country of origin, or sexual preference..They are the problem"..... Yep this is where we are at.. So freaking Frightening

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211288451

We never were a democracy you **** stick.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: It's becoming an amazing fact....
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 08:16:16 AM »
Simple explanation! Example. "My life sucks, I do not make enough money to support my family.. We make do with Macaroni for dinner every other day.. and can not afford medical help when needed. We are desperate and the only thing I know is that leader of our country gets on the air every night and points to our problem".

"Everyone who is different from us wether its religion, race, country of origin, or sexual preference..They are the problem"
..... Yep this is where we are at.. So freaking Frightening
There is so much wrong with that statement. Not including spelling errors.

Trump is not saying that every night. Right now there are more job openings than people to fill them and if you cannot take advantage of what that means then that is on you and not Trump.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 10:11:47 AM »
We have become a country which has surrendered itself to Fascist ignorant dangerous leader..We are in deep shit... and to be honest...I think that this is not gonna resolve itself without some type of violence

no, your party lost a legitimate election and you can not accept that there is leadership in place whose political opinions differ from yours.  This will resolve itself at the next election cycle, just like the Founding Fathers planned, however you DUmmies may not like the results of the next election if it doesn't go your way again.

If you DUmmies are advocating for violence because your side lost, bring it on.  Just remember, your opposition is pro 2nd Amendment and your side is confused as to which bathroom to use, so.....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:14 AM »
And after those eight great years under Preezy Shit Midas.  How could all of this happened so fast?

BTW, USA NUMBER 1 in economic freedom after 9 years of economic super genius's work.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 02:25:23 PM »
Okay, I have a serious question. Why is it that everyone on the left who are so afraid that we are "losing our democracy" to an authoritarian dictator, had NO problem with "I  don't need no stinkin' Congress, 'cause I have a pen and a phone?" Really, I was much more afraid of losing this country under Obama than I am under a president who respects the Constitution and has appointed SC justices who will uphold it.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 02:57:45 PM »
DUpipo decry a constitutionally elected President carrying out his constitutionally defined duties as a dictator, but championed real dictators like Chavez and Maduro.

:aliens:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 02:58:24 PM »
Okay, I have a serious question. Why is it that everyone on the left who are so afraid that we are "losing our democracy" to an authoritarian dictator, had NO problem with "I  don't need no stinkin' Congress, 'cause I have a pen and a phone?" Really, I was much more afraid of losing this country under Obama than I am under a president who respects the Constitution and has appointed SC justices who will uphold it.

They don`t mind a tyrant,they just want it to be their own.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 05:04:33 PM »
They don`t mind a tyrant,they just want it to be their own.

Dead-on, neighbor.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 06:18:06 PM »
"Everyone who is different from us wether its religion, race, country of origin, or sexual preference..They are the problem"..

I know lots of people who talk like this over the kitchen table. 

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 07:09:05 PM »

Even more likely to hear it at the local watering hole!   :naughty:
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 08:17:48 PM »

Yeah, busterbrown needs to do something about those voices in his head, maybe change the channel to Howdy Doody.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 09:15:49 PM »
busterbrown (7,538 posts)

We are no longer a Democracy. We have become a country which has surrendered itself to Fascist ignorant dangerous leader.. We are in deep shit... and to be honest...I think that this is not gonna resolve itself without some type of violence..

The Reason.... People who are under economic stress and do not understand why.. Tend to blame minorities, foreigners, LGBT Communities etc. Just ask the Nazi sympathizers in Germany during the 30's .

"Everyone who is different from us wether its religion, race, country of origin, or sexual preference..They are the problem"..... Yep this is where we are at.. So freaking Frightening

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211288451

And here we go once again.  Dummie did not get its way so it wants to sit around and pontificate as to why the lessers did not vote the way it thinks they should.   :mental:

What this dummie, and other dummies, don't realize is that the whole facist stick is rapidly losing its gravity, as did the racist stick, and will soon go the way of the racist stick. 

You liberal dems are looking more and more unhinged every day. And you don't realize that your behavior is driving sane people away from your party in droves.

My advice is to carry on, dummie!

5 cents please.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 03:24:07 AM »
Stupid is as stupid does.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.