Author Topic: Asia Argento Paid Hush Money to an Underage Sexual Assault Accuser (Report)  (Read 907 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Asia Argento Paid Hush Money to an Underage Sexual Assault Accuser (Report)
https://www.thewrap.com/asia-argento-paid-hush-money-underage-sexual-assault-accuser-report/

Asia Argento, one of producer Harvey Weinstein’s first accusers, paid off a young actor/musician who says she sexually assaulted him when he was just 17, The New York Times reports.

The man in question, Jimmy Bennett, says Argento paid him $380,000 to keep silent after sexually assaulting him in a California hotel room. According to The Times, they received documents via encrypted email from an unnamed source that include a selfie dated May 9, 2013 of Bennett and Argento in bed together.

Details of the settlement and a payment schedule was arranged between his lawyer and Argento’s lawyer, Carrie Goldberg in April. In documents obtained by The Times, Goldberg said the money was “helping Mr. Bennett.”

Asia Argento, one of the person at the center of MeToo has been accused of sexual assault. She even paid hush money.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

$380,000.00 Wow!!
 He must be able to lick his eyebrows, is his name Johnny Rocket? :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!