Author Topic: I've been HAD! Low-IQ turnip snares me on DI!  (Read 2191 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
I've been HAD! Low-IQ turnip snares me on DI!
« on: July 15, 2018, 01:26:30 PM »
Ok guys, I need some quick advice. Should I delete my account? I JUST found out that the turnip is reading posts over here, something I NEVER thought would happen, but now I've been outed. This turnip is a smart one too... it can actually add 1 and 1 together, which makes this one more than I can handle.

https://www.discussionist.com/10151749343#post106

So, I guess I'm going to have to change my username everywhere now that it knows I'm stupid.
So I'm thinking my new account username should be QuoobTurnip.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: I've been HAD! Low-IQ turnip snares me on DI!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 02:46:18 PM »
Ignore their blustering.  Pissing them off is quite fun.  Recently started posting there again, and is kinda fun.

Stick it out.  Just don't violate the rules.  You'll be fine.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 06:32:19 PM »
Oh, I see you routinely refer to them as turnips - I thought it was a play on Kali's maiden name, something just for her. Easier to do with that name than "Holtschlag".

She's still in an alliance with Jay over that darkangel troll.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 06:43:46 PM »
Oh, don't worry about it, Funks.

This one's the leader of the lorgnette-and-pearls crowd over there, who look down with disdain upon everybody else and think they're the smartest and bestest people in the whole universe.

Her sneering posting style reminds me very much like the fat girl in Canada.....from thirteen years ago.  The fat girl in Canada posted mainly on the Mark Malloy message board, as "Sabrina" or somesuch, which is a fat girl's name if I ever saw one. 

Probably not the same, though.  Just identical in snobbery and mannerisms, and possibly, maybe, in heft.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:46:23 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 07:45:37 PM »
Do you mean former DUmmy and former jackass "sabrina1"? I thought she lived somewhere in NY state but I do remember she claimed to be really fat quite often.

I don't know what happened to her, someone told me she had died but she was a sanctimonious thing just like:

Response to Ilovestx (Reply #97)Sun Jul 1, 2018, 10:31 AM
Meowmenow (1,685 posts)
100. I have no idea why.

Of course it is an insult. They support a president that behaves/"leads" by the same type of behavior.

(He doesn't seem to be the freshest vegetable in the bin either, if you know what I mean.)

Kali (the AZ one, and she is far herself now) is complaining about being insulted right when she throws one out. ::)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 08:05:17 PM »
Do you mean former DUmmy and former jackass "sabrina1"? I thought she lived somewhere in NY state but I do remember she claimed to be really fat quite often.

I'm not sure if I have the fat girl in Canada's exact name; it was something like "Sabrina."

SarasotaRepub at our old home would remember; she did, like, 90% of the posts--no lie--on the radio celebrity Mark Malloy's message board, during the scam that rocked the internet thirteen years ago.

Kali (the AZ one, and she is far herself now) is complaining about being insulted right when she throws one out. ::)

Oh man.  The Kali primitive--not to be confused with the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive--was one of the more-aesthetic primitive femmes.  It's too bad she bloated.

Now, are you saying this meowmenow primitive is Kali?  I would've never guessed, and I recall the Kali primitive, when good-looking, as a kinder person.  A primitive, yes, but a kinder one than this snarling bitch is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 08:31:04 PM »
In that thread I noted Will gives you props for helping him out Frank.  What's the story there?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 09:05:48 PM »
In that thread I noted Will gives you props for helping him out Frank.  What's the story there?

Will is a liberal, although not noxiously so.  Which makes him unpopular with the general run of primitives, who demand that one be bitter, angry, filled with rage, hateful, vengeful.

He first came to DU Jr. about the same time I was getting ready to take a temporary "leave," sometime last autumn. 

The primitives didn't like his positive, upbeat, optimistic attitude, and gave him a lot of grief.

I think I was the first person to say anything nice to him (decent and civilized people let him alone; it was only his fellow primitives who had the bad manners), and as I was around for a few more days, I kept boosting his morale while the lorgnette-and-pearls crowd kept trying to tear it down.

When I came back about three months (?) later, I was surprised to see he was still there.

He's Canadian, and you know how Canadians are.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 09:23:03 PM »
I think it's the same person but not sure - this particular fat girl used to have a pair of ice skates as her avi - that's the one I heard had died.

Oh man.  The Kali primitive--not to be confused with the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive--was one of the more-aesthetic primitive femmes.  It's too bad she bloated.

Now, are you saying this meowmenow primitive is Kali?  I would've never guessed, and I recall the Kali primitive, when good-looking, as a kinder person.  A primitive, yes, but a kinder one than this snarling bitch is.

oh, yeah, that's her - jackass "qikid" = dummy "pintobean"
                                   jackass "liberalguy" = dummy "lumberman_jack"

and then there's Kali - not her first DU Jr rodeo:

Kali (44,614 posts)
14. I am FFR over there.

I enjoy playing with the wingers and morons. There are even a couple righties that can be civil and I particularly miss being able to chat with them. One is in the hospital right now and I wish I could post something to cheer him up or at least a hang-in-there bit of encouragement.

The funny thing is the 5 hides that got me in this position were mostly lame snarky replies to random threads. Not one of the 5 had anything to do with the idiot troll I usually get into it with (and that most of my hides both here and over there usually came from).

Burns my ass a little!  To get tossed off that site with only 2 ever time-outs and that twit who has been on more vacations than anybody and had more hidden posts gets to stay? Sheesh!

I miss being able to post EarlG's Pic of the Moments over there. Fun to watch them swarm attack and be completely unable to discuss or refute the point.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10029237321#post14

she didn't seem so nice there, but maybe she just rubs women the wrong way:

https://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives/2016/11/08/women-do-support-trump

::)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 10:04:41 PM »
oh, yeah, that's her - jackass "qikid" = dummy "pintobean"
 jackass "liberalguy" = dummy "lumberman_jack"

and then there's Kali - not her first DU Jr rodeo

Kali was the one who was pals with the late bloated flatulent "MiddleFingerMother" primitive. 

In fact, when he died and was cremated, Kali took physical possession of the ashes so as to dispose of them in some appropriate site.

She made the mistake of keeping them on the kitchen table, though, and they soon thereafter disappeared, causing her to go mad with panic.

In case one's not aware, not all the time, but sometimes human ashes resemble pepper.

Well, you can guess the rest of the story.

edited later: she had the ashes in a glass phial, and for whatever reason kept it in the center of a Rubbermaid brand "lazy Susan" carousel in the middle of the oilcloth-covered dinner table, so it was probably just an innocent mistake; she has a pretty large family, and sometimes it's hard to keep an eye on them all.

I had no idea who the liberal guy was on Skins's island, but already knew about Qukid being pintobean.  That intensity of anal retentiveness is surely unusual, and hard to miss.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:11:53 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 03:45:12 AM »
For those who haven't seen the link on another thread:

comment 3864:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3850
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 04:02:08 AM »

As far as I know, sir, you might be the only one besides me who remembers the long-ago "symbolman" primitive.

He was a PoI (primitive of interest) for a while, but then disappeared.

He once had a good job flying an airplane and photographing the terrain and weather of Alaska, which he enjoyed and which paid him well, but then he lost it because he was caught smoking dope on the job.  Marijuana-influenced pilots are not safe pilots.

Then he met a woman who'd previously been married, who had a young son.  Using her money, he and she purchased a house on one of the smaller islands of Hawaii, but he kept on borrowing against it to finance his drug habit.  Ultimately, it was put up for foreclosure, and to stave that off, he tried running a raffle on Skins's island.

It's been done before; his was a legitimate raffle, and reasonably well set up.   However, he forgot one thing.

"Raffle" tickets for such things usually run to $100, $500, $1000; this is no Lions' Club fifty-cent raffle for an assault firearm.

Whatever made him think there were any primitives on Skins's island who could afford one of those tickets, is a mystery.

Anyway, they lost the house, and ended up back here in the 48 states.  In his last appearance on Skins' island, he was trying to hawk a comics-book he and his wife had made, lampooning Sarah Palin.  I dunno how well that went, or what happened to them, or where they're at now.

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=14276.msg172070#msg172070
^^^from September 25, 2008
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 05:15:34 AM »
I remember the existence of "symbolman," but it's Mike Malloy, not Mark.

He used to have a "Truth Seeker" troll here that probably was Malloy himself.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 07:06:43 AM »
I remember the existence of "symbolman," but it's Mike Malloy, not Mark.

I know, I know, but this clumsiness with names is deliberate, purposeful, and it succeeds.

To the primitives, franksolich is just another dumbshit winger, not very bright, and so I play with that delusion by acting absent-minded, much as the television star Peter Falk used to do in Columbo.  It's an act, and all decent and civilized people--or, rather, nearly all--know it's fake.

I think it's hilarious, though, that the brightest people in the universe, including MrsCorpio, can't see through it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 07:14:44 AM »
Just as they don't rate my commentary there, they really don't rate me tracking them there and as DUpipo.

They just get my disdain and occasional sympathy (for living lives in endless rage and bitterness until their death which is a release for them AND us).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 01:22:42 PM »
I seem to recall the same name-calling in the past. "Too stupid to be President, or so smart he fooled everyone".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 03:32:59 PM »
"symbolman", yes, I'd about forgotten that hateful dummy. .. okay, he' still alive (and still crazy, of course) and he's living in CA. Think this was his last appearance at the dump:.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4641233

he was one ungrateful dummy, and notice how he blamed GWB for symbol spending over 200k to "fight" him rather than pay his own mortgage. None of it - not the flop of a raffle nor the coloring book was ever his or Julie's original idea:

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/25/garden/25raffle.html?_r=2&pagewanted=2

there's a picture of them there, about ten years ago.  :mental:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 04:46:42 PM »
there's a picture of them there, about ten years ago.

Geezuz, he was aesthetically-challenged even back then, but I'll bet in the intervening ten years, he's put on at least 50-65 lbs.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 04:49:14 PM »
Aha.  He has put on some lbs.

comment 3866:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3850

And he's still whining.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 05:09:46 PM »
From the DU thread Tess linked:

Anyone else have their home auctioned off on the courthouse steps today?

Edited on Fri Dec-12-08 05:54 PM by symbolman
We did. Now we are Homeless. Thanks Mr Bush, thanks one helluva lot.

Shouldn't have spent 200 thousand fighting these bastards in better times.

So, he wasted $200K - 2-4 years' wages for many people - "fighting" Bush, and it's Bush's fault the guy got foreclosed? That $200K probably could have paid off the idiot's mortgage, or a very large chunk of it. What juvenile moron!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.