Author Topic: Tipperary calls out TMN on his hatefulness  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Tipperary calls out TMN on his hatefulness
« on: July 10, 2018, 07:39:40 AM »
Typical TMN OP:
TheMastersNemesis (10,180 posts)

We Can't Live With These Evil MAGATS. There Is No Way One Can Have Civil Relationships.
Even if you try to be civil with these people you can't It is likely they will challenge you if you display being anti Trump and the are near you. The demand you succumb to their hatred and vitriol. They demand open racism and bigotry and discrimination as OK normal and even desirable. What is worse is the you are supposed just STFU and take it. No kick back is allowed.
And, here is the response:
Tipperary (2,916 posts)

4. Before the election, you said you could not wait to rub their faces in their loss, to laugh at them.

So this is really not a change for you, is it? Unfortunately, things did not quite work out so well huh?

I remember others in the thread pointing out that was no way to start off with a victory under our belt, but nah, civility was never gonna be your choice anyway. Remember?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210849750

Glad to see someone is rubbing that one in TMN's face.

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Tipperary calls out TMN on his hatefulness
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 07:50:27 AM »
And, here it is, just in case anyone has forgotten.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028276829

Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)

With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible

I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.

Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 08:10:36 AM »
Maybe TheMasterNematode's shtick has worn thin, even among DUpipo? It does seem stale, like it's lost its pungency and edge. If the much prophesied Blue Wave doesn't happen, Nematode might not be able to bear that second defeat, mentally/physically.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 09:08:07 AM »
Glad to see someone is rubbing that one in TMN's face.

It looks like Tippy alas killed that thread.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 10:40:46 AM »
Kinda looks that way. I like this DUpipo post"

Zoonart (2,961 posts)

3. I have several MAGA idiots in my family... sad.

I think I have a magic bullet that dos not insult them and seems to shut them up and make them go away:
I simply offer them a sweet smile and say,"You are much to intelligent to think this way."

I hope DU-moron "Zoonart" is dumb enough to send that as text. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 10:52:55 AM »
Maybe TheMasterNematode's shtick has worn thin, even among DUpipo? It does seem stale, like it's lost its pungency and edge. If the much prophesied Blue Wave doesn't happen, Nematode might not be able to bear that second defeat, mentally/physically.

I'd agree with the first couple sentences. All he does is puke out the same couple of tropes for his rants:
1. "We have to stop being nice. From now on, if we want to get back into control, we have to be even meaner, ruder, more condescending, and more hate- filled towards anyone who disagrees with us than we ever were before!"
2. "We know for a fact that those horrible Christians are going to force us all to convert, torture and kill gays, make all birth control illegal, make church attendance mandatory by law, and abolish all education!"
For the third sentence, we can always hope.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 10:55:01 AM »
He's not dead yet?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 10:58:19 AM »
He's not dead yet?

Neither is Omaha Steve.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 10:59:34 AM »
Neither is Omaha Steve.

I am now convinced Omaha Steve is a White walker.   :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 11:02:14 AM »
I'd agree with the first couple sentences. All he does is puke out the same couple of tropes for his rants:
1. "We have to stop being nice. From now on, if we want to get back into control, we have to be even meaner, ruder, more condescending, and more hate- filled towards anyone who disagrees with us than we ever were before!"
2. "We know for a fact that those horrible Christians are going to force us all to convert, torture and kill gays, make all birth control illegal, make church attendance mandatory by law, and abolish all education!"
For the third sentence, we can always hope.

TMN has become the west-of-the-Mississippi edition of NanceGregg - same hatefulness, same repetitiveness, similarly wearisome. Except that NG doesn't know the meaning of brevity,
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:05:11 AM by SVPete »

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 11:03:15 AM »
TMN has become the west-of-the-Mississippi edition of NanceGregg - same hatefulness, same repetitiveness.

Yeah, shame he's spending his last days on earth spewing venom and bile on an obscure website.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 11:31:29 AM »
Moostache (4,775 posts)

2. I have zero use for any of them, including as toilet paper...

They can all **** right off and die as far as I care...I see a red hat - ANY red hat - and I assume the person wearing it is a worthless piece of shit unless proven otherwise.

So you assume anyone playing for the Cincinnati Reds, Los Angeles Angels, Washington Nationals, or St Louis Cardinals are a worthless piece of shit unless proven otherwise? 

That's a mighty wide brush you are painting with....
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:17:36 PM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 11:40:30 AM »
if we want to get back into control

It's all about being "in control"  tell me they aren't a bunch of nazi fasciists. :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 11:55:02 AM »
I am now convinced Omaha Steve is a White walker.   :o

I wouldn't give him that much credit. Omaha Steve, much like everyone else on the DUmp, are the Wights created by the White Walkers who are leading the Democrat party.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:06:03 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 06:42:51 PM »
TMN has become the west-of-the-Mississippi edition of NanceGregg - same hatefulness, same repetitiveness, similarly wearisome. Except that NG doesn't know the meaning of brevity,

Uh, the only reason TMN ‘knows’ brevity is because he loses letters off of words, and words off of sentences.   :-)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 06:48:15 PM »

Uh, the only reason TMN ‘knows’ brevity is because he loses letters off of words, and words off of sentences.   :-)

KC

So TMN is abbreviated?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »

Well, almost but not quite. A couple people tried to come down on "Tipperary", or something like that. This response to Nematode is interesting:

mythology (8,827 posts)

6. No thanks. Hate is baggage I don't need or want

You don't realize that you're not the opposite of them. You say they will only respond with vitriol while using it yourself. You've sent me a private message with the subject Go to hell, because I had the temerity to disagree with you. How are you any different than that which you claim is evil?

I believe in a different way. I've been enveloped by hate. All it did was tear me up inside. No thanks, I won't be doing that again.

:ohmy:

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 07:02:14 PM »
Moostache (4,775 posts)

2. I have zero use for any of them, including as toilet paper...

They can all **** right off and die as far as I care...I see a red hat - ANY red hat - and I assume the person wearing it is a worthless piece of shit unless proven otherwise.

Typical DUmmy, judges on looks and feels, rather than content of character.

And then they wonder why normal, rational people ignore them.  smh
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown