Author Topic: franksolich announces he's for Hillary in 2020  (Read 1554 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
franksolich announces he's for Hillary in 2020
« on: July 08, 2018, 12:17:40 AM »
The top headline on Drudge this evening is a link to a story in a newspaper in New York City alleging Hillary Clinton is going to run for the Democrat nomination for the presidency in 2020.

In case one's not sure, she'll be seventy-four years old.

However, one has to keep in mind that the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont is about five years older than her, and thus far none of the gimme crowd has expressed any concern about his age.

Anyway, I'm in for Hillary two years hence.

Well, sort of--I fully expect to continue a lifetime of voting the R ticket, and fully expect to vote for the R candidate for the presidency that year. However, that does not preclude one from helping someone get selected in another political party, as I and some, uh, others did in 2016.

No one knows what his personal future holds, and like everybody else, I might, or might not, be around in 2020, but best to always live as if one's days are without number.

I plan to support Hillary Clinton because she needs another chance to get something she should've gotten a long time ago. There currently exists no Democrat anywhere who has worked harder, given more, done more, for the Democrat party than Hillary Clinton.

Good deeds shouldn't be punished (although they usually are); they need rewarded.

She was rudely elbowed out of the Democrat nomination in 2008 by a pompous arrogant new kid on the block still wet behind the ears and retarded in the brain. She did get the nomination eight years later, in 2016, but it was disgraceful that she had to cheat to get it.

It was a very good thing for America and for humanity, that she knew how to cheat, and was willing to cheat. One still wakes up in the middle of the night, in a cold sweat and the spine tingling, when thinking what could've been, but through the mercy of God was not.

It's still almost two years before the presidential primaries begin, but I think as a matter of honor and respect and gratitude the Democrat party forbid any other Democrat from running for the nomination, and by acclamation give her the nomination--right now, today.

It'd save everybody a lot of money and stuff, too, not having the spend on a campaign, and the Democrat party is not exactly awash in lucre.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: franksolich announces he's for Hillary in 2020
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 12:52:35 AM »
Honestly, I hope a house falls on her before then, and someone steals the damn' ruby slippers off her feet before Fauxahontas shows up demanding them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 07:49:53 AM »
Honestly, I hope a house falls on her before then, and someone steals the damn' ruby slippers off her feet before Fauxahontas shows up demanding them.

Et tu, Kamala?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 07:56:10 AM »
Et tu, Kamala?

Exactly what I was thinking.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 09:52:15 AM »
She could run with bernie, the slogan could be "Free Depends For Every one"
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 01:36:48 PM »
She could run with bernie, the slogan could be "Free Depends For Every one"

clinton/sanders: "All Depends on us."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 02:26:01 PM »
She could run with bernie, the slogan could be "Free Depends on Every one"
fify
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 06:25:44 PM »
She has her work cut out for her.  If she wants to be ready when 2020 rolls around, she had better get started on stair work now.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/464931-what-does-stair-climbing-do-for-your-body/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 07:09:28 PM »

You know, sir, if the Democrats lose the presidential race in 2020, they'll have only themselves to blame, because they didn't nominate their worthiest candidate.

In fact, the field of possible Democrat candidates looks pretty barren, and so perhaps the Democrat party should prohibit other Democrats from running for the office, leaving it for her.  I still think she needs to be nominated right now, today, and by enthusiastic acclamation.

And because she'll have a two-year head-start on campaigning, and because there wouldn't be any expensive primary battles, she wouldn't have to worry about raising money and competing with other Democrats.  She could focus totally on campaigning against President Trump, no other distractions.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 08:25:33 PM »
Hey Shoeless Joe, I know you read this.  This is I, not somebody copying me.

In case anyone's wondering, I'm conducting an experiment on DU Jr., to see what's the best way of handling primitives who insult and denigrate and belittle. 

About half of them, I continue responding to, the other half I ignore, betraying no reaction at all.  (I don't have them on ignore, as I need to read their comments; I just ignore them.)

Thus far the experiment, which is still recent, has been, to put it mildly, inconclusive.

Shoeless Joe's in the half that I ignore, don't react to, and he's upset.

I have no idea why, because Shoeless Joe's typical of the crowd over there, disdainful and aloof and thinks he's smarter than any of us.

I've coined a term for this sort of primitive: the lorgnette-and-pearls crowd.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 10:24:02 AM »
You know, sir, if the Democrats lose the presidential race in 2020, they'll have only themselves to blame, because they didn't nominate their worthiest candidate.

In fact, the field of possible Democrat candidates looks pretty barren, and so perhaps the Democrat party should prohibit other Democrats from running for the office, leaving it for her.  I still think she needs to be nominated right now, today, and by enthusiastic acclamation.

And because she'll have a two-year head-start on campaigning, and because there wouldn't be any expensive primary battles, she wouldn't have to worry about raising money and competing with other Democrats.  She could focus totally on campaigning against President Trump, no other distractions.

Actually if they lose again it will still be the fault of the Russians and the Macedonian internet farmers.

Clinton is following in the shoes of Fidel Castro, staying in power even after death. She is looking for attention as she is the biggest attention whore ever , and she also wants to raise $$$ for more cheap chablis.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!