Author Topic: DU Jr - the pintobean doesn't like cavers I recon "Sounds like a caver"  (Read 3318 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Fri Jun 29, 2018, 05:17 AM
Qukid (11,353 posts)

Sounds like a caver
"The story detailed accusations by a woman who said Ramos harassed her online and off for months, calling her employer and trying to get her fired."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jarrod-ramos-annapolis-shooting-suspect-identified-maryland-shooting-capital-gazette-today-2018-06-28/

Response to Qukid (Original post)Fri Jun 29, 2018, 10:16 AM
MumblyPeg (13,462 posts)

3. thats funny becasue all the posts and thoughts of obsession are of the DUmpass variety,
and normally revolving around some fantastic dream of impeaching, or even in some case, assassinating our President... and I've rarely (if ever) seen a conservative post anything like that. It's quite rare, mr bean.
Now lefty, on the other hand... pumps out that screed in real-time, every single day.
So yea... obsession and despair seem to be a commodity of the left according to everything we all see with our eyes

Response to MumblyPeg (Reply #3)Fri Jun 29, 2018, 10:30 AM
Qukid (11,353 posts)

7. Yeah, let's just ignore what the cave did
to dainbramaged and try to divert the conversation to some generalized bullshit.
You know exactly what I'm talking about, as do many here. Go ahead and pretend ignorance.

Response to Qukid (Reply #7)Fri Jun 29, 2018, 10:42 AM
MumblyPeg (13,462 posts)

10. DUmpasses do what DUmpasses do.. and they do it to themselves.
you know full well what I'm talking about, bean.
Why don't you tell the story about what this fascist little DUmpass did?
While you are at it, why don't you also tell the infamous walldude story, and I mean ALL parts of the stories.
Cmon, you can do it.
Tell everyone what lefty did

Response to Qukid (Reply #20)Fri Jun 29, 2018, 11:12 AM
MumblyPeg (13,462 posts)

21. ask how many people here know her name and address.
do YOU know what a doxx is?
Citizens privately reporting employee misbehavior that negatively affects said employers paying customers is not what you want to portray it as... and it was well earned and deserved.
Sometimes the only way to teach a lefty the err of his ways is to apply his own rules to him.
Have you ever insisted someone be fired for misconduct?
Careful... I usually don't ask questions like that if I don't already know the answer

Seems the pintobean is still upset over those ultimate examples of DUmpass public stupidity.
They enjoy behaving like petulant juveniles in public, but they sure don't enjoy the consequences of their own actions.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oooh, this could get interesting. I may have to sign up over there.

Ask bean if it’s kosher for a restaurant employee to tell people they have a non-existent earwig infestation just because the customer is a conservative.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Ask bean if it’s kosher for a restaurant employee to tell people they have a non-existent earwig infestation just because the customer is a conservative.

KC

I sure wish you guys would... I'm not smart enough nor informed enough to keep him riled up...
I know it's a sore spot that needs rubbing, but I don't have the tools to do it properly

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I sure wish you guys would... I'm not smart enough nor informed enough to keep him riled up...
I know it's a sore spot that needs rubbing, but I don't have the tools to do it properly

Looks like you’re doing a pretty good job to me!  LOL

Tell us how you want to rub him and those of us not there will feed you info. This could be fun!  It would be like piling on without it seeming like we’re piling on.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Link

https://www.discussionist.com/?com=view_post&forum=1015&pid=1749343

KC

It was in a round about way.

Quote from:
Qukid

13. Told a bouncy on DU

So, you guys doxed him, and called his employer to try to get him fired.

I agree that the guy is an asshole, but he can't hold a candle to people who take internet shit into real life, like the cavers did.

Quote from:
DDA

33. So Close

So, so close.

- DB did not "tell a bouncy", he actually hid the remote. What a child!
- I'm not aware of anyone who called his employer, but the owners were sent an email with the documented evidence of his deed, of that I am confident.
- He was fired.

There's lessons to be learned, just like with walldude and with cali. When you are at work, conduct yourself properly. If you do something inappropriate and then brag about it, whether online or in public, don't be surprised if someone brings it to the attention of the owner and/or corporate office. These people have poured their lifeblood into their business and don't need some clown with a personal grudge chipping away at it.

I mean, this is pretty basic stuff, right? Walldude should have never done it. Cali should have never done it. DB should have never done it. Is there any argument there? They're the ones who allowed their own petty viewpoints to override their obligation as employees. Pointing the finger and saying "You shouldn't have done that" to those who reported it won't work. Their actions were a liability to their employer, they told on themselves, they were reported, they have no one but themselves to blame.

Here's the ONLY way the pintobean primitive will ever learn.

Quote from:
DDA

43. I agree, it's not doxing.

Perhaps someone who doesn't understanding the difference between doxing and basically doxing yourself needs to have it demonstrated in a way they can comprehend the difference.

And I see he wants the lesson. Sounds good, but I do these things on my timetable, never theirs.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 02:43:27 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Link

https://www.discussionist.com/?com=view_post&forum=1015&pid=1749343

It was in a round about way.

Here's the ONLY way the pintobean primitive will ever learn.

Good job, sir.

I can’t believe they don’t understand how their own words and actions have real life consequences. Someone try to hurt my business over politics and I find out, they would be fired on the spot.

KC

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Uh, I'm curious about something.

What did "we" do to walrus-face?

Wasn't he the one who first announced, and in a very public way, that he'd ripped off the dealership's television remote control?

What did "we" have to do with either the deed or the announcement?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist

Wasn't he the one who first announced, and in a very public way, that he'd ripped off the dealership's television remote control?

It's not even a good comparison. This nut in MD did try to get some woman fired, but along with passing some info to her employer, he continued to physically stalk and harass her. Not even close to the same.

We never made contact with Doug either personally or on-line, we just informed his employer of his misdeeds. That's no different than being in the showroom witnessing it and reporting to management, or being out around town and hearing someone brag about what they did and calling up the employer to say "Hey, I overheard someone talking about something they did at work and I researched and found they work for you." Not doxing. Not even close.

pintobean is exceptionally immature.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Oh, now this is a flat-out lie, and the primitive light in the loafers knows it.

But he doesn't care; he lies as easily as most people breathe.

Qukid

13. Told a bouncy on DU

So, you guys doxed him, and called his employer to try to get him fired.

I agree that the guy is an asshole, but he can't hold a candle to people who take internet shit into real life, like the cavers did.

Walrus-face's little escapade was first aired on P-J Comix's most excellent DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic; it wasn't until some hours later that someone from here noticed it, and posted about it here.

Inbeweentimes, someone from freepublic posted something about it on the dealership's facebook page.

After which of course the news spread all over the place.

Nobody here had anything to do with walrus-face's exposure; we merely reported on it afterwards.

The primitive light in the loafers is a notorious haemorrhoidal sourass; I suspect that someone at sometime sewed his rectal aperture shut, and the shit having no way to get out, just builds up in him.  He's not a very pleasant person at all, although we do owe him a debt of gratitude for all the Hell he used to give cousin nadin about her arrogance.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
It's not even a good comparison. This nut in MD did try to get some woman fired, but along with passing some info to her employer, he continued to physically stalk and harass her. Not even close to the same.

We never made contact with Doug either personally or on-line, we just informed his employer of his misdeeds. That's no different than being in the showroom witnessing it and reporting to management, or being out around town and hearing someone brag about what they did and calling up the employer to say "Hey, I overheard someone talking about something they did at work and I researched and found they work for you." Not doxing. Not even close.

pintobean is exceptionally immature.

Commented on that thread a couple of times.  Easy to figure out my screen name.

It boils down to a lot of liberal butt hurt whining babies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

That's my recollection of how it transpired as well.

One of the most epic threads around here, in my humble opinion.

The location where he worked appeared as a banner ad for months.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

I'm looking for something else re: walrus-face at the moment, but came across this too, which pretty much explains:

2014: the Willie (DainBramaged)
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=99945.0
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I'm looking for something else re: walrus-face at the moment, but came across this too, which pretty much explains:

2014: the Willie (DainBramaged)
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=99945.0

Just bumped the original thread from 2013. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Just bumped the original thread from 2013.

I'm still looking for what I originally set out to look for, but for the meantime found this:

2013: the Steven Dawes award (DainBramaged)
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=93441.0

In case one's forgotten, the "search" function here on conservativecave got messed up, and works, but only really poorly, if at all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Okay, here it is, although remember this isn't all of them:

DainBramaged in the DUmpster:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=82728.0
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
At least Pinto has a decent middle name.  :fuelfire:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

Let's see. DainBramaged bragged on DU about taking the remote control after removing FOX News Channel from the channel line up. He then lies to his supervisor that some workers stole the remote, in which the lie is worse than the crime. He was about to leave before it happened, so he was not fired.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du