Author Topic: Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence  (Read 1414 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence
« on: June 25, 2018, 07:34:50 AM »
I have to say, I like Kurt Schlichter's columns.  Then again, he commanded an armored cavalry squadron of the California National Guard (1/18 ACR, I believe), so . . . :cheersmate:

Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence 

Kurt Schlichter | Posted: Jun 25, 2018 12:01 AM   Share (403)   Tweet 

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

Many of us are predicting that eventually these foam-spitting, psycho liberals are going to embrace violence out of frustration at their inability to recover the power we stripped from them, but we’re already past that point. Just ask Steve Scalise, alive today only because the Bernie bro who tried to massacre a bunch of Republicans, as well as Jeff Flake, did not know how to shoot.

But we Normals do know how to shoot, and that’s significant. Because, as I have grown hoarse from shouting, I see these leftist morons charging headlong down the same slippery slope I was stationed at the bottom of in Kosovo.

The bottom of the slope is really bad, and they should stop their descent. Now.

But there’s no sign of sanity. This week they turned the hate up to “11,” then cranked it to “17.” There are not many places to go once you reach “You are real live Nazis murdering children by not letting aspiring Democrat voters flow into the country at will!” At some point, instead of a few wild-eyed randos with crummy aim trying to off libs’ political/cultural opponents, they are going to start collectively going to go for the throat.

Our collective throat. Which I do not anticipate us Normals responding to in a huggy, loving kind of way.

It's a good read.  The rest is here:  https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/06/25/liberals-hatred-will-inevitably-turn-into-violence-n2494043
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 07:58:21 AM »
It's all hyperbole and speculation until they really do (And not just the odd wacko).  No amount of cautionary writing from our side will matter, since they will reject it out of hand.  But even then it's unlikely to come to armed street clashes between factions, this isn't the 1920s or 30s, and law enforcement would be all over the first to try it like a bum on a loose ten-spot.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:16:03 AM »
It's all hyperbole and speculation until they really do (And not just the odd wacko).  No amount of cautionary writing from our side will matter, since they will reject it out of hand.  But even then it's unlikely to come to armed street clashes between factions, this isn't the 1920s or 30s, and law enforcement would be all over the first to try it like a bum on a loose ten-spot.

What if orders come down from various superiors to allow the violence to start?  And then it gets out of hand, a right-leaning Trump voter is killed . . . :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 08:36:09 AM »
What if orders come down from various superiors to allow the violence to start?  And then it gets out of hand, a right-leaning Trump voter is killed . . . :fuelfire:

Like Ferguson.

This is NOT unheard of and is in fact a tactic in large (read: lefty-controlled) cities and states.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »
Like Ferguson.

This is NOT unheard of and is in fact a tactic in large (read: lefty-controlled) cities and states.

Well, you cannot let a crisis go to waste if there is no crisis.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 10:02:47 AM »
Some conservative will eventually be killed and the libs will fall back on the lie that they are non-violent and it was some agent provocateur that was the cause of the violence. They'll completely forget that those libs who didn't participate rooted for the violence.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 10:12:20 AM »
That's assuming it will get reported at all. Chances are it would get a 15 second blip and then never be spoken of again.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 11:16:45 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 01:56:31 PM »
Coming soon? No, already here: Crowds of leftists, committing public acts of intimidation and violence.

Or, as I like to call it, a target rich environment.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 11:21:26 PM »
Leftist Thugs Guarantee Another Scalise Tragedy
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/leftist_thugs_guarantee_another_scalise_tragedy.html

Someone is going to get killed. We have gone beyond the severed presidential head help by the unfunny and untalented Kathy Griffin to mob action, including the physical harassment of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen who just days before was drummed out of a Mexican restaurant by left-wing activists protesting the separation of children from parents caught crossing the border illegally.

Sadly, I would not be surprised if this happens.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 07:01:48 AM »

Those aren't really orders, those are just 'Deniable' green flags to the fringe actors.  Of course if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't be deniable at all, the press would be screaming for blood if one of ours said something like that and then some loon committed an act of violence against a Prog.

What I'm saying, and I don't think is really getting across, is that it is not a simple binary 'Forces in opposition' set-up.  There are multiple players in a non-zero-sum game.  One of those is a not-completely-politicized law enforcement mechanism from local to Federal that isn't at all interested in seeing the two extremes turn their turf into a killzone.  Another is a heterogenous military that would back up the LE guys if anything actually got to the point of rebellion (Which, I hasten to add, I think we're a million miles from as things stand now).  Then there is the vast majority of the population that just want the extremists of both sides to STFU but are likely to turn on whichever side seems more prone to violence as policy.

Will some wack-job take all the signalling as a green light?  Sooner or later, yes, but this is all consistent with the 'Leaderless resistance' conceptthat was the keystone of the 90s militia movement, just with the shoe on the other foot.  That isn't going to turn random acts of violence into war in the streets, THAT would require a large movement with defined goals and direct leadership becoming so strong and violent that it actually overcame or partially co-opted the institutional forces for stability.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.