Author Topic: If the "dossier" was false... Kentuck  (Read 2905 times)

Offline CC27

If the "dossier" was false... Kentuck
« on: April 23, 2018, 01:54:44 PM »
Mon Apr 23, 2018, 02:18 PM
Star Member kentuck (86,037 posts)

If the "dossier" was false...

...no one would have ever mentioned it. We can surmise, from all the attention it continues to receive, that much -if not all - that is in the dossier is true, including the part about the prostitutes and the pee-pee tape.

Donald Trump has obsessed about it since day one. He continues to obsess about it until this day.

None of it has been dis-proven. For a while, they thought the part about Michael Cohen being in Prague was not true. But now, even that story appears to be true also.

I think we can report with high accuracy that most of the "dossier" is true.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210528994

The one people obsessing over this is you and you fellow Dump monkeys.Trump could care less.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: If the "dossier" was false... Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 02:13:00 PM »
None of it has been dis-proven.

The "truth based community" says you have to prove a negative. 

I KNOW the kentsucky primitive molests boys of 4 years old on a regular basis.  And that is NOT "dis-proven" so is likely true.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 02:34:13 PM »

...no one would have ever mentioned it. We can surmise, from all the attention it continues to receive, that much -if not all - that is in the dossier is true, including the part about the prostitutes and the pee-pee tape.

Hey Lucy! Tee up that football labelled NON SEQUITUR!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 02:55:35 PM »

Kentuck, pull your head out of your ass and wake up. Your party paid to have idt fabricated. Maybe you will finally get it when the hildabeast is indited.

As for the pee pee part, if it were true Trump wouldn't have to pay hookers to do it. people would be lined up for a mile to PAY to do it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 03:17:55 PM »
Kentuck, "dis-prove" this:

- Kentuck molests goats

Well...
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 03:21:30 PM »
Kentuck, "dis-prove" this:

- Kentuck molests goats

Well...

I'm talking about Kentuck molesting goats.

It's being talked about, so it must be true. Kentuck molests goats!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 03:49:38 PM »
Pity the poor Subjunctive Mood!

Mister Kentuck wants to write: "If the dossier were false..." because he is obviously of the opinion that it is true!

By writing, "If it was false..." he admits that there is a 50/50 chance that it is - in fact  - false!
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 04:40:48 PM »
The "truth based community" says you have to prove a negative. 

I KNOW the kentsucky primitive molests boys of 4 years old on a regular basis.  And that is NOT "dis-proven" so is likely true.

What you did there...

I see it.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 07:43:18 PM »
Were the goats hot, and were they underage?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 08:40:50 PM »
The primitives just can't see how stupid they look, clinging to the stupid belief that a pee tape exists.  Paying hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept in sometime in the past would be a stupid, pointless act.  Trump is a man of means and intelligence, he doesn't have to resort to stupid, pointless acts.  For example, he could take Obama's old job and do it much better and undo a lot of the stupid, destructive things that Obama did while he had the job.  Why would he pay hookers to pee on a bed when he could do the real, meaningful, momentous things that he has been doing? 

Stupid, pointless acts of vandalism are what life-long losers like the shitgibbons at democrat underground have to resort to when they want to lash out at someone.  More productive avenues are open to a man like Trump.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 10:08:01 PM »
If Obama weren't a Kenyan Muzzie. . .

then nobody would have mentioned it.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 11:35:40 PM »

So by extension, are you saying that all the stuff about Bill Clinton's rapes, Hillary's corruption, the trail of death left by both, and Obama being a Gay Muslim must also all be substantially true?  You sure that's where you really wanna go?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 07:39:53 AM »
The primitives just can't see how stupid they look, clinging to the stupid belief that a pee tape exists.  Paying hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept in sometime in the past would be a stupid, pointless act.  Trump is a man of means and intelligence, he doesn't have to resort to stupid, pointless acts.  For example, he could take Obama's old job and do it much better and undo a lot of the stupid, destructive things that Obama did while he had the job.  Why would he pay hookers to pee on a bed when he could do the real, meaningful, momentous things that he has been doing? 

Stupid, pointless acts of vandalism are what life-long losers like the shitgibbons at democrat underground have to resort to when they want to lash out at someone.  More productive avenues are open to a man like Trump.

:hi5: Putting food magazines in front of magazines to hide magazine covers with Trump's or Bush's picture, tuning the car dealer service lounge to MSNBC and hiding the TV remote in the ceiling tiles, placing books by conservative authors in a bookstore fiction section ... DUmmie-grade vandalism-tricks.

So by extension, are you saying that all the stuff about Bill Clinton's rapes, Hillary's corruption, the trail of death left by both, and Obama being a Gay Muslim must also all be substantially true?  You sure that's where you really wanna go?

:hi5: for turning kt's "reasoning" against him and leaving so many marks kt'll look like  POC, and in a week or two like an anemic little green man!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »
It looks like kt was ineptly trying to advocate the it hasn't been disproven, so it must be true "reasoning" D leaders and their pet media shills are resorting to so they can :beathorse: . I guess since their horse was stillborn beating it is easy.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2018, 12:22:03 PM »
  You forgot to mention "Michelle's dick"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2018, 01:48:41 PM »
  You forgot to mention "Michelle's dick"

True, I'm sure there's a lot more I left out too.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2018, 02:31:52 PM »
True, I'm sure there's a lot more I left out too.

E.G. (Hillary) + (Vince Foster) = Chelsea.

or

(Hillary) + (Huma) = XX