Author Topic: We need to start a fund for Malaise.  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

We need to start a fund for Malaise.
« on: April 23, 2018, 01:39:35 PM »
I never seen such a nasty racist person in my life!! The Waffle House shooting has really brought the crazy Jamaican out in her.. Wow!! I have not figured out how to link threads in here or I would post her latest hate filled stuff.  So I think we need raise money to put her in a Jamaican nut house!!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: We need to start a fund for Malaise.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 01:54:16 PM »
As looney as you think she is, she is the norm for the current crop of moonbats over there.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 02:17:36 PM »
As looney as you think she is, she is the norm for the current crop of moonbats over there.

She isn't even top 100.   Her brand of hate is considered to be the same as breathing, fascism and censoring non-approved speech.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 02:42:34 PM »
I never seen such a nasty racist person in my life!! The Waffle House shooting has really brought the crazy Jamaican out in her.. Wow!! I have not figured out how to link threads in here or I would post her latest hate filled stuff.  So I think we need raise money to put her in a Jamaican nut house!!

Copying and pasting the DU thread url here will create a link when it's posted. To quote, click on that little "word bubble" icon and then paste the quoted text inside the quote tags.

When it come to racist vileness I think mal is at least Top 20 or even Top 10 on DU. "cyrano" and "MrScorpio" (or however they spell their DU-names) are a couple more low-light racist dim-bulbs, and in her time "bravenak" was another. But I don't wander in there often, so maybe I've missed other low-lights-of-vile.

Maybe she could try opening a Jerk Chicken and Waffles House restaurant (Kaopectate or Imodium strongly advised).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 02:44:45 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 10:21:58 PM »
*snip*
Maybe she could try opening a Jerk Choke Your Chicken and Waffles House restaurant (Kaopectate or Imodium strongly advised).
There ya go, fixed. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 11:32:51 PM »
If it was a fund to put her on Elon Musk's first Mars one-way trip, I'd kick in ten bucks.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 09:46:48 AM »
DU has always given cover to a particular variety of racists.  They're actually celebrated over there! It's no surprise that DU is one of the most racist forums in existence.
Deplorable since 2016