Author Topic: So Trump isn't going to Barbara Bush's funeral because: Cyrano  (Read 5773 times)

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: So Trump isn't going to Barbara Bush's funeral because: Cyrano
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 10:55:22 AM »
I dunno why Trump won't go,but I won't go because I don't want to get arrested for pissing on the open casket.

Good riddance to an evil bitch who was the mastermind behind  all the evil of the Bush Crime Family,Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush.

With any luck at all,her useless  husband will soon join her for a  long dirt nap.

Perhaps you can go take a dirt nap.   It is hilarious to see supporters of the clinton syndicate talking about "crime families."

Barbara Bush has more class in her little finger than all you libtards combined.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 10:56:42 AM »
Is this a message board about politics,or the personalities of certain posters? If he defends the Bush Crime Family and misses Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush,he either has shit for judgement or he is clueless when it comes to political reality. If he were to say it was raining I would look to verify instead of taking his word for it.

I've been posting on political message boards for a while myself,and been dealing with that cultist behavior since the early days of FR, but I do understand you mean well and thank you for your effort.

You are a dick wherever you go.  So you have that, I suppose.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2018, 02:49:46 PM »
Cyrano (10,295 posts)

So Trump isn't going to Barbara Bush's funeral because:

He won't be the center of attention?

The entire Bush family hates his guts?

Just about everyone who is going hates his guts?

He wasn't invited?

All of the above?

Other?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210517855

If Donald Trump came, it would be a logistical nightmare as he has to have protection. Melania Trump as she is the First Lady, which is a tradition if a First Lady passed away.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline hillneck

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2018, 06:07:30 PM »
ESAD! You were one of the goobers defending JEB's master,not me.

Hey Junior, I'm going to help you out a little, because apparently you have the IQ of an ice cube.  You must be a basement dweller who lives & loves only by which side of the political aisle ones leans to.  Makes no difference to me, suit yourself.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2018, 08:32:57 PM »
Hey Junior, I'm going to help you out a little, because apparently you have the IQ of an ice cube.  You must be a basement dweller who lives & loves only by which side of the political aisle ones leans to.  Makes no difference to me, suit yourself.

Oh my.

comment 3792:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3775
apres moi, le deluge

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2018, 03:01:44 AM »

Perhaps you can go take a dirt nap.   It is hilarious to see supporters of the clinton syndicate talking about "crime families."

Barbara Bush has more class in her little finger than all you libtards combined.

I kinda doubt a groupie like you will ever be free,but you sure are dumb,and were dumb a long time before 2003 showed up.

On the other hand Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush LOVED Bubba Bill. I believe she even refereed to him as "the son I didn't have".

Then again,the Bush and the Clinton Crime Family made a lot of money together from their Wal-Mart and China links.  Bubba had the inside track to Wal-Mart money thanks to Bubbette! being on the Board of Directors at Wal-Mart,and the Bush Klan were hooked directly into the Chinese Politburo via Uncle Prescott and  his Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce scam. They got to dip their beaks into ever sell out of American workers and companies deal made that involved importing Chinese junk into America.

And Babs also shared a love of abortion  with the Clinton's,too.

You must be soooo proud!

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 03:02:36 AM »
You are a dick wherever you go.  So you have that, I suppose.

Better than being a *****.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2018, 03:04:19 AM »

Ok,in addition to being a groupie, you are senile.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2018, 07:33:57 AM »
Well, I wasn't her biggest fan and she reportedly really hated Trump for shutting down the Jeb! train in the marshaling yard, but I must admit she did show lots of class and didn't play out her feelings in the media (Which many more should emulate).  It would be awkward to say the least if Trump attended, as well as a huge distraction.  He is making the most appropriate choice possible in this.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 08:30:12 AM »
Hey.

I just thought of something (Monday morning).

How come Jimmah and Roselyn didn't go to the funeral?  Anybody know?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2018, 08:51:43 AM »
Hey.

I just thought of something (Monday morning).

How come Jimmah and Roselyn didn't go to the funeral?  Anybody know?

Okay, I finally thought to look it up.

<<<sometimes slow in cerebral movement.

https://www.ajc.com/news/jimmy-and-rosalynn-carter-won-attend-barbara-bush-funeral/LWARHUcmLv9y3MiNJrqSrI/

Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter won’t attend Barbara Bush’s funeral

Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter will not be at Barbara Bush’s funeral Saturday.

“President and Mrs. Carter regret that they are unable to attend,” the Carter Center in Atlanta said in a statement Thursday morning. “President Carter will be on a private trip overseas, and although she is recovering, Mrs. Carter is not yet able to travel following her recent intestinal surgery.”.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 09:19:18 AM »
JEC is 93, and Rosalyn is 90 or 91.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2018, 01:35:25 PM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.