Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies: KOmmies and DUmmies Dump on James Comey  (Read 1914 times)

Offline pjcomix

DUmmie FUnnies: KOmmies and DUmmies Dump on James Comey
« on: April 19, 2018, 09:31:48 PM »
If James Comey thought liberals would treat him as their homey on the heels of his book publication and tour, he is sadly mistaken. Since Comey offered not a shred of any kind of evidence that could lead to the removal of President Donald Trump from office, the left has receded back to the position they had at the instant before he was fired. Namely they hate Comey and continue to blame him for the election of Trump.

This attitude is now held by both the DUmmies and the KOmmies. The fact that Comey acts so sanctimonious at all times only adds to their irritation. We shall begin our tour of the Comey hating leftwing blogosphere with an article by a KOmmie staffer, Joan McCarter who hit Comey with James Comey's revenge tour proving he is not the noble upholder of justice he wants you to believe. As usual (if I can remember correctly) the attacks upon Comey, not their Homey are in Bolshevik Red while the commentaryof your humble correspondent, a bit rusty at this DUFU thing, is in the [brackets]:
http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2018/04/if-james-comey-thought-liberals-would.html

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: DUmmie FUnnies: KOmmies and DUmmies Dump on James Comey
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 09:44:39 PM »
They are a fickle bunch.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 10:44:49 PM »
Yeah, yeah. I know. It's been a long time. One big change...since I don't want to deal with the pearl clutchers complaining about the foul DUmmie language, rather than spend a lot of time cleaning it up, I prefer to excerpt the DUFUs and you can read them in full at the blog. Much easier that way.

I figured this was what happened, why the DUmmie FUnnies disappeared from freerepublic.

They seem to have a perverse habit over there, of chasing good posters away.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 11:23:46 PM »
I figured this was what happened, why the DUmmie FUnnies disappeared from freerepublic.

I stopped posting at FR because of that.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 12:04:54 AM »
I stopped posting at FR because of that.

So did s-o-o-o-o-o many others.

it's been tragic, seeing a once-great site decline.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 07:11:37 AM »
Quote from:
Yeah, yeah. I know. It's been a long time. One big change...since I don't want to deal with the pearl clutchers complaining about the foul DUmmie language, rather than spend a lot of time cleaning it up, I prefer to excerpt the DUFUs and you can read them in full at the blog. Much easier that way.

Good decision. PJ will need to clean up the comments of those who are only there to link to other websites, though.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 07:40:26 AM »
Another excellent post as usual, PJ. Loved it!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 08:09:38 AM »
I happened to catch a few minutes of Rush yesterday, due to a doctor appointment (plantar fasciitis rather than the bone spur I suspected). He made the plausible point that Comey misperceives how the public sees him, partly due to MSM adulation.

On the DU (and similarly minded Progs) side, Comey's book is a "betrayal" after a "betrayal" (because Comey is supposed to be one of them). He "cleared" HilLIARy, but then re-opened the "investigation", and then "cleared" her again. DU-grade Progs cheered the first time he "cleared" her, then hated on him for the re-opening, but chose to ignore the second "clearing" of HilLIARy after she lost. Evidently they ASSume that the people who took notice of the re-opening failed to notice the re-clearing. They need to blame someone for HilLIARy's loss other than Her Arrogance, and Comey is a convenient target for their ire.

Well, after nearly a year of posting snarky moral-oid platitudes on Twitter, Comey had a chance to "redeem" himself with his book. It was supposed to devastate Trump, to be the silver bullet that forced Trump to resign or bring about the impeachment and removal of Trump and Pence and magically install HilLIARy in the WH. It was none of that! It was a nothingburger with self-justification pickles and petty snark sauce. Comey betrayed Progs again!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 03:42:40 PM »

Same here.

After an admin berated me for my tagline, that I had up for over 10 MONTHS,  I was more or less finished with these self-righteous idiots...

FR has  become the right-wing version of the DUmp... 

DUFU and Pookie's cartoons were the BEST... DUmbass admins are FR chased them off, and me as well...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.