Author Topic: abortion-loving primitives should be careful about what they wish for  (Read 2378 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Oh my.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/too-many-men/?utm_term=.b0b0180ede98

Too Many Men

Nothing like this has happened in human history. A combination of cultural preferences, government decree and modern medical technology in the world’s two largest countries has created a gender imbalance on a continental scale. Men outnumber women by 70 million in China and India.

The consequences of having too many men, now coming of age, are far-reaching: Beyond an epidemic of loneliness, the imbalance distorts labor markets, drives up savings rates in China and drives down consumption, artificially inflates certain property values, and parallels increases in violent crime, trafficking or prostitution in a growing number of locations.

Those consequences are not confined to China and India, but reach deep into their Asian neighbors and distort the economies of Europe and the Americas, as well. Barely recognized, the ramifications of too many men are only starting to come into sight.....

The article however fails to mention the "why" of it: free and unrestricted abortions.

Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ausonius

Re: abortion-loving primitives should be careful about what they wish for
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 03:27:51 PM »
Here is something for you:

I got involved in a FaceBook debate with two people who are "friends" of a classmate of mine, who had placed a pro-life comment on his page, which caused someone to reply:

People that don't believe or choose not to comply with the Bible, shouldn't be forced to adhere to ancient beliefs , none of which are proven...

So I wrote:

"All right, avoiding religion, let's try basic Logic: human beings give birth to human beings. Therefore, the form or age of the human being is irrelevant. Would one take away the humanity from a human with one leg? With no arms? With no limbs at all? At age 110 years? No? Why then take it away at 110 seconds or 110 minutes or 110 days by using metanyms like "embryo" or "fetus"?"

A man replied:

"Choice is the issue not forced pregnancy. You speak if disabilities or age...we believe in quality of life. Jeeush folk believe life starts with the first breathe..a cell or fetus is like a blade of grass that gas no earth..give the woman choice" (Sic!)  :thatsright:

I wrote"

"If I understand you correctly...Let the issue be clear: the "choice" in "pro-choice" (the entire phrase is never heard from the pro-death Leftists) is the choice *to kill a human being.* Human beings are not blades of grass. I find the comparison monstrous."

A woman jumped in and wrote:

"If you're going with the religious argument and what the Bible says, then apparently you don't masturbate because that would be murder and you don't have sex except for procreation. You can't pick and choose what parts of the Bible you're going to believe in and live by!  And when a person is in a comatose state they do a test to see if there's any brain activity. If there's no brain activity they say life has ended and all that is left is a shell (body), they determine Life by brain activity. So why shouldn't the beginning of life be determined by the same standards? Otherwise masturbation becomes murder, sex without the intent of procreation becomes murder etc etc"
   :mental:

I wrote:

"I used the word Logic, and said nothing about religion. Please read carefully! And no, a sperm is not a human being, nor is an egg a human, but the two together create the human being. Your masturbation argument is an old medieval misunderstanding of the basic biology involved. And your comparison of a (as far as technology can tell - but who knows really?) brain-dead person is irrelevant. For the unborn child cannot agree to a Do Not Resuscitate order, or sign a statement about extraordinary procedures to prolong life or not to prolong it. You do not give the unborn child the right to live: you give his/her mother the right to kill her children, and refuse the right to live to the children. Women who do not want to have a child should abstain, or guarantee that they will not become pregnant. Oh yes, abstinence! Self-Control! Discipline! Crazy talk again!"

The woman replied:

"A Brain dead person is irrelevant? WTF seriously, don't tell their families that! How can it be irrelevant if that's the guidelines for doctors to determine life? Please talk your blah blah blah bullshit to someone who buys magical beans and Believes In Unicorns. I'll say it slow this time: Freedom of choice will never be taken away from women again your opinion doesn't count when it comes to my body and that is not going to change."   :mental:

I wrote:

"I did NOT write that a "brain-dead person" was "irrelevant": I said that the COMPARISON was irrelevant, which makes the rest of your comment irrelevant. Again, please read carefully!!! You did not address anything in the argument, except to run off "blah blah blah" on your own misinterpretation. In sum, human beings give birth to human beings, and any defense of killing human life in the womb simply means that one wants to defend murder and the diminution of human life for the convenience of someone avoiding the responsibility of their actions. Freedom of choice ends where a human life begins, just as my right to swing my arm ends where your nose begins!   And please avoid both obscenities and obscene abbreviations: it says nothing good about you."

The man then jumps back in and writes:

Stop wasting time. Not only is he anti everything good but I feel he is disrespectful too.

I wrote:

"Really? "I feel he is disrespectful" ??? I did not imply stupidity ("I'll say it slow(ly) this time") or use obscenities toward either of you! Is perhaps telling someone not to be obscene somehow disrespectful? Again not one sentence addressed my arguments specifically: instead, I saw ad hominem statements (I am "anti everything good" ? EVERYTHING good?! I am in favor of Women's Suffrage, or is that not something good? ) I will repeat: read the arguments!"

The woman replies:

"I wasn't implying stupidity I was in implying ignorance! That's why I thought I would speak slowly, which was obviously a joke since it's a text? Don't worry though ignorance is just a lack of knowledge it's never too late to learn! My parents were house parents of children's homes for over 52, years from the time I was born to the time I was 21. I lived on grounds of a Children's home. I grew up with 13 words of the state living in my house. Then I started working with these children, so I know what happens to unwanted kids. They are brutalized, victimized, beaten, starved, and mentally damaged for life. So please Don't Preach to this choir about choices, or try to convince me what to do with my reproductive organs! Peace out!" (
Sic!)  :thatsright:

I wrote:

"So children are better off dead and lose their right to life because of what idiotic adults might do to a percentage of them?  How on earth is that logical?  How can anyone predict that a child in the womb is doomed to be neglected or abused in the future, and how can one know that the baby would want death, even given an abusive childhood?"

The man then jumps back in:

"I have read all your arguments and that's wat they are..You disrespected that lady and this ain't 1920 and that's when Suffrage was an issue. Dude you ain't even on the same page as me. State your argument and continue your ridiculous debate cause I'm done."
(Sic!)  :thatsright:

So they gave up: the last comment is basically incomprehensible.  This absolute mania to kill babies is beyond comprehension.  Worshippers of Ba'al indeed!  I always think of the image of Moloch in Fritz Lang's  Metropolis at such times!

https://goo.gl/images/P9DT3H
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 03:54:28 PM by Ausonius »
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 03:35:49 PM »
Good points.

I'd like to see the BainsBane primitive, who's a registered member in good standing, to get her ju--, er, her ass over here to answer them.

Well, one can dream.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 04:05:01 PM »
Good points.

I'd like to see the BainsBane primitive, who's a registered member in good standing, to get her ju--, er, her ass over here to answer them.

Well, one can dream.....

That Leftists will become sensible...and see the error of their ways....that would be nice! 

But I suspect that psychologically they get some weird fuzzy feeling of delight about not having to compete, not having to do one's best, not having to worry about right or wrong, because in their paradise, you can kill babies without any ramifications, you can sit at home and get a guaranteed income, you can take drugs, have limitless sex, etc etc etc and nothng bad will happen, because  MOLOCH, The FedGov, will protect you from any responsibility!

MOLOCH has of course turned you into a worm with no soul, but...
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 07:46:01 AM »
Here is something for you:

:II:   ^5 given.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 04:20:49 PM »
:II:   ^5 given.

Many thanks!   :-)

The Germans have a phrase zum Denken bringen, i.e. to bring a person to a point where they start thinking properly, rather than parroting a predigested answer, whose implications they do not understand.

As a teacher (of Latin, Ancient Greek, German, and History) this is my daily quest!   There are times, however, when this emoticon   :banghead:   is appropriate!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »
Many thanks!   :-)

The Germans have a phrase zum Denken bringen, i.e. to bring a person to a point where they start thinking properly, rather than parroting a predigested answer, whose implications they do not understand.

As a teacher (of Latin, Ancient Greek, German, and History) this is my daily quest!   There are times, however, when this emoticon   :banghead:   is appropriate!

Basically, anytime you try to argue logically with a liberal...

Logic is as foreign to a liberal as water is to a desert...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 05:18:36 PM »

Liberals argue from emotion which is totally incompatible with logic.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 02:36:46 PM »

Liberals argue from emotion which is totally incompatible with logic.

Amen!

Check out this country song from Bryan Lewis, who has no trouble taking on The Left!  They "Shout you down" when they hear the Truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhEf9b1wfvs
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:39:04 PM by Ausonius »