Author Topic: primitives hating on Barbara Bush  (Read 4422 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives hating on Barbara Bush
« on: April 15, 2018, 07:12:24 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142038314

Oh my.

But it's to be expected, I guess.

DonViejo (41,791 posts)     Sun Apr 15, 2018, 02:18 PM

(CNN)Former first lady Barbara Bush is in failing health, a source close to the Bush family tells CNN.

At 92 years old, Bush has been suffering for some time and has been in and out of the hospital multiple times in the last year while battling with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, or COPD, and congestive heart failure.

The source said she is being cared for at her home in Houston and has decided she does not want to go back into the hospital.

The office of former President George H. W. Bush released a statement, confirming after a "recent series of hospitalizations," she has decided against seeking additional medical help.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/15/politics/barbara-bush-health/index.html

jb5150 (381 posts)      Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:04 PM

13. Barbara is the least offensive Bush ....

but that really isn't saying much.

hamsterjill (9,802 posts)      Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:16 PM

17. It serves no purpose to say negative things about her at this point

I wish her peace and comfort as she nears the end, and my sympathies to her family at this stressful time.

bitterross (1,008 posts)      Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:33 PM

20. I disagree. It serves the purpose of pointing out the evil.

We don't need to white-wash these people. Their GOP loyalist will do enough of that. We need to speak the truth. And the truth about her and her spawn is not pretty.

radliberal (45 posts)     Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:18 PM

18. Ma Barker of the Bush Crime Family bites the dust

ROT IN HELL!!!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Undies

Re: primitives hating on Barbara Bush
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 08:33:41 PM »
ROT IN HELL!!!

The DUmbasses should be heaping praise on the dearly dying First Lady.  Barbara Bush went above and beyond duty to restore some sort of decency to the disgusting legacy of that human cockroach dropping called Bill Clinton.   

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 07:34:32 AM »
hamsterjill (9,802 posts)      Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:16 PM

17. It serves no purpose to say negative things about her at this point

I wish her peace and comfort as she nears the end, and my sympathies to her family at this stressful time.

Did this post get Alerted? Or did her 9800 posts save "hamsterjill" from that indignity. Shows of class like that are usually unappreciated on DU, I think.

bitterross (1,008 posts)      Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:33 PM

20. I disagree. It serves the purpose of pointing out the evil.

We don't need to white-wash these people. Their GOP loyalist will do enough of that. We need to speak the truth. And the truth about her and her spawn is not pretty.

Just keep on demonizing those you disagree with! Look where it got HilLIARy!

radliberal (45 posts)     Sun Apr 15, 2018, 03:18 PM

18. Ma Barker of the Bush Crime Family bites the dust

ROT IN HELL!!!

There's a good chance that Barbara Bush is unqualified for that eternal destination.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 08:19:04 AM »
Since when do they believe in hell?
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:28:36 AM »
Since when do they believe in hell?

Every time they think of somebody they hate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 09:38:45 AM »
Very expected posts from a small bastion of liberals.

No left leaning person that I know would ever say such a thing.  Nor would any conservative that I know would say something so crass about a liberal.  Sure we might joke here & at CU about Ted Kennedy, etc.  But we're joking.  I personally never wish death on leftist icons.  They can say the most outrageous crap, but we can attack them on the substance of the issues.

My two cents.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »
Very expected posts from a small bastion of liberals.

No left leaning person that I know would ever say such a thing.  Nor would any conservative that I know would say something so crass about a liberal.  Sure we might joke here & at CU about Ted Kennedy, etc.  But we're joking.  I personally never wish death on leftist icons.  They can say the most outrageous crap, but we can attack them on the substance of the issues.

My two cents.

True. DU-grade Progs are on the edge of the Lib-Prog mainstream. Most Libs and Progs would comment along the lines of hamsterjill's post, which in turn is fairly similar to my post on The Annoyed Army regarding the death of Teddy back when that was news.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 10:54:20 PM »
They are so triggered by Barbara Bush.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 07:57:56 PM »
Bumping in sad anticipation.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 09:16:51 PM »
Bumping in sad anticipation.

I haven't been over to Skins's island, and ain't going there tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.

But some jackpiners--Manny's primitives--are so evil about it that one of the two chicks who founded the site has threatened to remove all hate-filled comments.

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/former-first-lady-barbara-bush-dead-at-92/

Or perhaps she locked the thread; I dunno.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 01:37:26 AM »
Barbra hás passed.   RIP
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 04:53:36 AM »
Barbra hás passed.   RIP

A classy lady.  I expect lots of grave-dancing on the island soon.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 07:18:11 AM »
I haven't been over to Skins's island, and ain't going there tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.

But some jackpiners--Manny's primitives--are so evil about it that one of the two chicks who founded the site has threatened to remove all hate-filled comments.

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/former-first-lady-barbara-bush-dead-at-92/

Or perhaps she locked the thread; I dunno.

I wander over to DU very seldom, but knowing their character ...

Here's a sampling of JPR post titles:

Someone alert…@Satan
NV Wino11 hours ago #1
Yeah, I got the alert.
Satan 10 hours ago #6

have you got lots of good cgi for her? the body bags, the bombs bursting
Wood 10 hours ago #10
Her beautiful mind will nevermore be plagued by those who came home in body bags
Wood 10 hours ago #9
I will reopen in moment
Marym625 10 hours ago #13
Content removed for violations of the community standards & guidelines
 9 hours ago #16
I find the spiteful and celebratory posts on this thread personally distasteful
Ohio Barbarian 9 hours ago #20
Why?
Major Hogwash 7 hours ago #26

I suppose it's because it makes us look small and mean.
so far from heaven 5 hours ago #32
Ah, let us celebrate her life with a selection of quotes…
Calico 7 hours ago #25

Life is just not fair
ctsnowman 7 hours ago #27

I know; with money like that, it should buy eternal life. after all, it's
Coldmountaintrail 7 hours ago #28

So that JPR thread was closed for a bit as a cool-down, AND some of the more offensive content was removed. Two Mod/Admin interventions. Some of the slightly less classless grave-crapping was left alone, and the grave-crapping continued at that level, as can be seen.

I was a Mod on The Annoyed Army (a forum of almost entirely conservative members, now long defunct) when Ted Kennedy died. We were alert to the possibility of grave-crapping posts, but there never were any.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:14:34 AM by SVPete »

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 08:39:13 AM »
Did this post get Alerted? Or did her 9800 posts save "hamsterjill" from that indignity. Shows of class like that are usually unappreciated on DU, I think.

Just keep on demonizing those you disagree with! Look where it got HilLIARy!

There's a good chance that Barbara Bush is unqualified for that eternal destination.

You mean Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush,the evil mastermind and herd master of the Bush Crime Family?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
You mean Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush,the evil mastermind and herd master of the Bush Crime Family?

I thought they were the BFEE, Bush Family Evil Empire. Did they get a demotion, now that Jeb is less likely to advance his political career?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 12:53:19 PM »
I thought they were the BFEE, Bush Family Evil Empire. Did they get a demotion, now that Jeb is less likely to advance his political career?

They’re demoted to the Bush Family Evil Emeritus.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 03:04:19 PM »

Well,with Babs biting the dust it looks like Laura will be the one cracking the whip in that family,and frankly,what passes for males in that family are likely to screw up on purpose so the mistress will flog them. All they got left is JEB,the proven loser,Baby Brudder "ah doan no nuttin bout no bankin" Neil,and "not ready for prime time Whore-Hay",who they are still having to buy political positions for even after buying him a trophy blonde wife and getting his arrest records stored away.

I am guessing the next time we hear from them it will be because Big George,known to the world and Wal-Mart customers are "China-Importing George" will have bit the dust.

Yeah,they still have Boy Jorge,the squeeze toy of various sheiks, but he ain't never getting elected to anything again unless it is to a NWO job.

If the world is lucky,these evil parasites will never be heard from again.