Author Topic: It's time to be like the left  (Read 2052 times)

Online Old n Grumpy

It's time to be like the left
« on: March 15, 2018, 09:40:32 AM »
I think it is time for conservatives and right wingers to start copying the lefts actions. They come up with all their code words and memes, like women's health for abortion, empowerment etc.  They organize all these rallies and protests, to look like some type of grass roots movement, they have their nazi groups like antifa.

We can read rules for radicals too and counter their bull shit with our own.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: It's time to be like the left
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 11:03:56 AM »
I was thinking that yesterday about the new DCI nominee.  First time a female has been nominated.  Why hasn't Trump or Sanders started screaming that Dem opposition for such a fine, fully qualified candidate with so much experience in the intel community is because of SEXISM.  That's right, THEY HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 11:59:42 AM »
I think it is time for conservatives and right wingers to start copying the lefts actions. They come up with all their code words and memes, like women's health for abortion, empowerment etc.  They organize all these rallies and protests, to look like some type of grass roots movement, they have their nazi groups like antifa.

The problem with that is that we have jobs.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 01:52:14 PM »

And the problem with that is the libs / progressives will tax us to death to pay for all the illegals and other welfare leaches that expect free shit.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »
and we bathe on a daily basis....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 02:26:04 PM »
The obozo administration should have spent all their time in court.  EVERY SINGLE EO should have been taken to court.

Likewise, there needs to be OUTRAGE and HUGE RALLIES every time an illegal commits a crime or when the PC crowd shuts down free speech.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 02:33:52 PM »
The obozo administration should have spent all their time in court.  EVERY SINGLE EO should have been taken to court.

Likewise, there needs to be OUTRAGE and HUGE RALLIES every time an illegal commits a crime or when the PC crowd shuts down free speech.

Exactly, keep the illegal criminals in the spotlight as well as all the other crap that went on during obama's reign.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 03:13:14 PM »

Well, you not only have to lie, you have to accept your lies as truth and keep a straight face the whole time...  a tall task for anyone with an ounce of self-respect

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2018, 10:05:23 AM »

What's to say we can't still follow that technique?  Those EOs are still in effect.

Do you think Trump is going to vigorously defend them?

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2018, 12:33:02 PM »
I don't know why like in the state of California making all those laws protecting illegals this administration can't find a judge to either declare them unconstitutional or in conflict with federal law and at least put a hold on them.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 10:22:54 PM »
First they will use 'Assault rifles' to pry the guns out of private hands a step at a time until they have all of them or immediate access to take them at will under licensing and registration.

Next will be 'Assault words' (Hate speech) to fence in what can be said until only the Party line is legal.

Once they've killed both means to resist their totalitarian impulses, the next step will be to make it easy to segregate and incarcerate any who still aren't with the 'Program' as 'Mentally impaired.'

At that point, we might as well be in the USSR of old, because the world then will be indistinguishable from the time period Solzhenitsyn was writing about in "A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2018, 10:48:53 PM »
I think there will be many large piles of dead liberals and progressives before that happens.

When you have nothing to lose drastic action doesn't look so drastic.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2018, 11:07:07 PM »
I think there will be many large piles of dead liberals and progressives before that happens.

I sure hope so, but far too many of the herd seem all too willing to out-stupid each other in selling out their own rights and everyone else's for a completely-false and baseless sense of 'Safety.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 07:05:33 PM »
I'm not really sure what the best countermeasures against the left are. I think we need the will to implement our platform when we are in good position to do so. Don't start with the goal of compromising with them. We need to defend aggressively instead of buckling for fear of the left's mudslinging, name-calling, etc. Expose their hypocrisy and make them own it.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2018, 09:46:39 PM »
I'm not really sure what the best countermeasures against the left are. I think we need the will to implement our platform when we are in good position to do so. Don't start with the goal of compromising with them. We need to defend aggressively instead of buckling for fear of the left's mudslinging, name-calling, etc. Expose their hypocrisy and make them own it.

I prefer pitting leftists against leftists, which does happen.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du