Author Topic: What's this #releasethememo nonsense  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What's this #releasethememo nonsense
« on: January 19, 2018, 12:44:55 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210118595

OliverQ
What's this #releasethememo nonsense?

Trump supporters and bots are brigading twitter with that hashtag over some apparent news of a memo showing FISA abuses by Comey/Obama.

Where did this even come from? Sounds like Nunes is involved, but it just blew up on twitter trending out of nowhere. Is this another distraction now that the NRA is implicated in treason?

Oh, this should be interesting. I have been hearing about this for awhile and on Hannity last night he had Congress people who were saying this memo needs to be released because the people need to hear what truly happened.

Here we have DUmmies who are SO hooked up, they’re just hearing about this. Now they’re trying to shoot the messenger ... what’s that tell you?  They’re scared.

New thread, sure to grow and be fun!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: What's this #releasethememo nonsense
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 12:56:21 PM »
Just you wait...

When this gets released, it will uncover the biggest scandal in this country's history. Watergate? Meh. That's a small puddle compared to the ocean of corruption by Hillary and the Obama administration.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 12:59:41 PM »
Just you wait...

When this gets released, it will uncover the biggest scandal in this country's history. Watergate? Meh. That's a small puddle compared to the ocean of corruption by Hillary and the Obama administration.

That’s what they’re saying. We’ll see. Evidently Rosenstein has fought tooth and nail to keep this from even being shown to Congress.

But, I don’t want to be a DUmmie. I won’t let this be a Palmer Report or a Louise Mensch. It’s either true or not. Release it and let us decide.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 01:09:52 PM »

That’s what they’re saying. We’ll see. Evidently Rosenstein has fought tooth and nail to keep this from even being shown to Congress.

But, I don’t want to be a DUmmie. I won’t let this be a Palmer Report or a Louise Mensch. It’s either true or not. Release it and let us decide.

KC

Congress has already seen this, and those that have are extremely troubled by it, if not outraged, and the left side is panicking because they know how damning it seems to be. All signs are pointing to a scandal of unprecedented levels here.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 01:10:31 PM »
That thread is hilarious. A bunch of people who have put their hopes in Palmer and Mensch, talking about how we think this is the one. LOL!!

KC

*Stolen

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 01:16:35 PM »
Just you wait...

Whoa, whoa , whoa are you telling me that Hillary was/is corrupt??  Why am I just now hearing of this?  :mad:  Definitely not what CNN has been telling me.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 01:29:47 PM »
It's one more thing for DU-grade Progs to fear and loathe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 03:19:33 PM »
Initech (65,949 posts)
6. Some bullshit that Hannity was spouting last night.

Apparently coming from Sebastian Gorka and Steve King - and you know what fans of Obama those two are.

What a sore group of winners we're dealing here. It's bad enough we lose the election, now they want to rub it in our faces by jailing their opponents. **** these ****ing assholes.

It is a lot better to be a sore winner than a sore loser. Your side cheated & broke the law, now it is time to pay the piper. :loser: :loser: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 06:14:41 PM »
With no privy to real data, I'll bend the limb and say the democrat method has lied and bought adherence with offers of welfare, illegal entry and criminal acts to unseat the Constitution we honest people strive for.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 06:42:37 PM »
So the DUmp is supposed to consist of the most informed people on the Erf, and yet they're behind the real news cycle by over 24 hours? 

A smart Dummie would sit and contemplate why not a single MSM source outside of Fox never picked up the story.  But since there is no such thing as  a smart DUmmie, they'll just have to wait until the walls come tumbling in to notice there was a storm brewing.

Offline Undies

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 04:38:27 PM »
Just you wait...

Why not give it to Dianne Feinstein.  She will release it for sure.

Be sure to give her credit for it.  And be sure to call her SENATOR Feinstein (because she's earned it).

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 06:27:54 PM »
They don't know anything about this?  This came out of nowhere?   :rotf: :lmao:

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2018, 06:51:12 PM »
Start the countdown clock: House committee to begin process to #ReleaseTheMemo
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/01/20/start-the-countdown-clock-house-committee-to-begin-process-to-releasethememo/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2018, 05:27:27 AM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/01/20/start-the-countdown-clock-house-committee-to-begin-process-to-releasethememo/

It’ll be telling if there is a huge push by the democrats to not release this. I wish someone would just email the damn thing to Hillary to get her opinion on it.

:-)

KC

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 09:50:26 AM »
I have a feeling it will show that the last administration tried to throw the election and the evidence of what they did is so damning thet even the republicans may be afraid to release it as well, because it will mean prosecuting a lot od crooked dems.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 12:00:34 PM »
Rumor has it obama is lookiong at some mud huts in Kenya, just in case.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »
I have a feeling it will show that the last administration tried to throw the election and the evidence of what they did is so damning thet even the republicans may be afraid to release it as well, because it will mean prosecuting a lot od crooked dems.

I have a feeling that your feeling is very close to the truth.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 10:29:22 AM »
Dave Joyce‏Verified account
@RepDaveJoyce
Follow Follow @RepDaveJoyce
More
Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.
So...3+ months then.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke