Author Topic: my son thinks he is a sovereign citizen (Mopinko)  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Mary Ann

my son thinks he is a sovereign citizen (Mopinko)
« on: January 18, 2018, 06:32:53 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11518078
mopinko (50,705 posts)

my son thinks he is a sovereign citizen.
le sigh.
he is in cook county jail. he got nabbed speeding in wis, and decided it was a good idea to try to outrun the cops.
he blew off his court dates, of course. i dont know how he got picked up, but presume he got caught pretending the traffic laws dont apply to him.

his public defender begged him to ask for extradition to wis, instead of going to cook county jail. but no.
he actually tried to play that shit in court. and his gf almost joined him in jail for yelling at the judge. (she paid his $1500 bail w money she couldnt really afford to lose.)

have no idea what is going to happen to him in jail. but sorta hoping he has a full on meltdown, and gets kicked to the psyche ward. i had to have him picked up twice just recently. the first time he got 72 hours, but the second time he was able to get out after a night in the er.
i just hope that he isnt traumatized by more than 30 days w no weed.

i always thought those people had real issues. now i know they do.
This is really sad for both Mopinko and her mentally ill son. But--why do people whose lives and families are that messed up think they are in a position to tell us that our political opinions are wrong???

Offline SVPete

Re: my son thinks he is a sovereign citizen (Mopinko)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 06:47:14 AM »
mo-mo's son has a problem acknowledging authority, and he's insane. But mo-mo has a problem with authority and she's supposed to be normal?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 07:00:21 AM »
mopinko (50,705 posts)

le sigh.
he is in cook county jail. he got nabbed speeding in wis, and decided it was a good idea to try to outrun the cops.
he blew off his court dates, of course. i dont know how he got picked up, but presume he got caught pretending the traffic laws dont apply to him.

his public defender begged him to ask for extradition to wis, instead of going to cook county jail. but no.
he actually tried to play that shit in court. and his gf almost joined him in jail for yelling at the judge. (she paid his $1500 bail w money she couldnt really afford to lose.)

have no idea what is going to happen to him in jail. but sorta hoping he has a full on meltdown, and gets kicked to the psyche ward. i had to have him picked up twice just recently. the first time he got 72 hours, but the second time he was able to get out after a night in the er.

The ticket to setup a full disability claim I suspect.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 07:11:25 AM »
Mo, you really need to learn to capitalize !

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 07:25:50 AM »
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Note that having a kid in jail w/a gf who yells at judges, like using anxiety meds, is a badge of honor at the DUmp.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 08:20:54 AM »

He probably has more issues with the latter than being the former if is in danger of getting traumatized because he cannot  :stoner:.

Great parenting BTW..
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 08:24:38 AM »
I can't stand those retarded a-holes, but it's just the other side of the DU 'The law is whatever I feel it is' coin.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 09:19:02 AM »
i just hope that he isnt traumatized by more than 30 days w no weed

Oh FFF!!!
You have GOT to be shittin' me. 
Cripes, Stinko, y'all ought be worried about Bubba bending him over and riding him like circus pony.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLRe6bpMfU
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »
I'm a little bit confused. According to Big Moe, her tender young son was speeding in Wisconsin, didn't bother with court dates but now is incarcerated in Cook County Illinois. Why would cook county want to be responsible for his upkeep? Did Cook county law enforcement take it upon themselves to round him up because he has (I would imagine) a bench warrant from another state? Are they that bored in Chicago that they decided to round him up and keep him?

So there is a missing piece of the puzzle the only unknown is why doesn't the youngster want to face the music in Wisconsin and would rather take his chances in cook county? My guess is he was arrested for disorderly and just happened to have some weed on him in quantity.

Response to mopinko (Original post)

Wed Jan 17, 2018, 09:30 PM

Star Member Tobin S. (9,709 posts)

6. Jail might be good for him.

Johnny Paycheck, a notorious outlaw country star, said a stint in jail saved his life. It made him dry out for a while and get his head straight.

It sounds like your son might use some psychiatric meds once he dries out. It might be more agreeable to him after he's sober for a bit and realizes how badly he's wrecking his life.

Johnny Paycheck has several things the young son of Big Moe doesn't, in particular, talent.  So did Big Moe mention that her son is in need of rehab for some sort of addiction that's running roughshod over his life?
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 09:37:52 AM »
Oh FFF!!!
Cripes, Stinko, y'all ought be worried about Bubba bending him over and riding him like circus pony.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Offline CC27

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 09:47:55 AM »
With a mother like you i am not surprised at this.

Offline fatboy

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 10:00:56 AM »
Oh FFF!!!

This is not his first rodeo?
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 10:13:25 AM »
Sovereign citizens aren't insane; they are stupid.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 10:15:20 AM »
I'm a little bit confused. According to Big Moe, her tender young son was speeding in Wisconsin, didn't bother with court dates but now is incarcerated in Cook County Illinois. Why would cook county want to be responsible for his upkeep? Did Cook county law enforcement take it upon themselves to round him up because he has (I would imagine) a bench warrant from another state? Are they that bored in Chicago that they decided to round him up and keep him?

So there is a missing piece of the puzzle the only unknown is why doesn't the youngster want to face the music in Wisconsin and would rather take his chances in cook county? My guess is he was arrested for disorderly and just happened to have some weed on him in quantity.

Johnny Paycheck has several things the young son of Big Moe doesn't, in particular, talent.  So did Big Moe mention that her son is in need of rehab for some sort of addiction that's running roughshod over his life?

Generally misdemeanor warrants don't go on the interstate system, though they'll show up if they actually take him into custody and thoroughly process him.  The most likely thing (Reading between the lines on her story) is that he got a felony arrest for fleeing and eluding and/or resisting (Or whatever they call is Wisconsin) and then jumped bail, so there is a felony warrant on him which DOES go interstate.  The cops in Illinois then busted him for something, possibly a felony-something (Like drugs or more fleeing and eluding/resisting) themselves, and then found out he was a bail-jumper, so straight to the Stripey Hole for him.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 11:08:43 AM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline fatboy

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »
With a felony conviction that's the end of him exercising his 2nd amendment rights. That and a possible 302 involuntary in the rubber room, means no more gunz for you lad.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 10:57:53 AM »
Wed Jan 17, 2018, 09:30 PM

Star Member Tobin S. (9,709 posts)

6. Jail might be good for him.

Johnny Paycheck, a notorious outlaw country star, said a stint in jail saved his life. It made him dry out for a while and get his head straight.

It sounds like your son might use some psychiatric meds once he dries out. It might be more agreeable to him after he's sober for a bit and realizes how badly he's wrecking his life.

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around Tobers being something like a voice of sanity! I thought Tobers might have confused Johnny Paycheck with Johnny Cash, but Paycheck actually did do nearly 2 years in prison, while Cash turned his life around after barely avoiding getting busted for drugs multiple times and being divorced by his first wife, culminating in a stern lecture from a police officer or sheriff's deputy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 12:14:57 PM »
I can't stand those retarded a-holes, but it's just the other side of the DU 'The law is whatever I feel it is' coin.

They're pretty solid entertainment, though.  If you haven't yet, I'd suggest heading over to www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetained/

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 12:57:09 PM »
Oh FFF!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: H5  :-)

He will get to have some butt boy lessons in the can.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 01:16:33 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: H5  :-)

He will get to have some butt boy lessons in the can.

What you did there, I see it.  H5  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 01:19:46 PM »
Oh FFF!!!

Somehow, with MoPinko as a Dam, I have to believe that the child is not unfamiliar with the meaning of "Gay for the stay".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »
Generally misdemeanor warrants don't go on the interstate system, though they'll show up if they actually take him into custody and thoroughly process him.  The most likely thing (Reading between the lines on her story) is that he got a felony arrest for fleeing and eluding and/or resisting (Or whatever they call is Wisconsin) and then jumped bail, so there is a felony warrant on him which DOES go interstate.  The cops in Illinois then busted him for something, possibly a felony-something (Like drugs or more fleeing and eluding/resisting) themselves, and then found out he was a bail-jumper, so straight to the Stripey Hole for him.
Beat me to it. 

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2018, 04:54:46 PM »
They're pretty solid entertainment, though.  If you haven't yet, I'd suggest heading over to www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetained/

wow, there's some real gold there.
I'll be going through this during the week. haha!  good stuff man