Author Topic: The lie about his height and weight is yet another example of what?  (Read 1964 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (10,809 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210112893

The lie about his height and weight is yet another example of what?

What is it that no republican ever does ever?

Anybody?

Class?

Star Member tanyev (27,018 posts)

2. Did the doctor just write down what Trump said his height and weight is?

I mean, WTH kind of physical is that?

Star Member Cha (200,823 posts)

3. Another example of the big fat fake

****ing asshole in the oval office.

Not fat shaming the fat shamer.. it's the LIES.

Star Member guillaumeb (20,113 posts)

6. They are allergic to fact and logic.

As are their voters.

I have a friend who is Trump's height, and Trump's build. The friend admits to being 275 pounds. And given that most people under report their weight......................one can assume that the 275 is a bit less than the actual number.

Star Member enough (10,293 posts)

27. An example of the US becoming like the old Soviet Union.

In which everyone knows that the government lies all the time, and expects it.

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The lie about his height and weight is yet another example of what?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 08:00:02 AM »
Barry handed them plates of shit for 8 years and called it steak and they dove right in.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 08:56:52 AM »

As are their voters.

I have a friend who is Trump's height, and Trump's build. The friend admits to being 275 pounds. And given that most people under report their weight......................one can assume that the 275 is a bit less than the actual number.

Oh good Lord.  If any Dr. were to report anything less than; 5' 5" and 401#'s, these idiots would call them a liar.

Such a hypocritical bunch of assholes. 

Get over it, DUmmies, he's your president and he's in good health so he'll be there for at least another 3 years.  Resist all you want, it isn't going to change that FACT.  Now who is allergic to facts and logic, DUmbass?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 10:41:52 AM »
Other than, possibly, my neurosurgeon's I do not think I've ever seen a doctor's office that didn't have a scale with a built-in height measurement device. So unless the scale is still calibrated to avoid screaming tantrums by MOOOOoo-chelle I believe the stats.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 01:11:47 PM »
Barry handed them plates of shit for 8 years and called it steak and they dove right in.

Undeniable, but do consider that these are many of the same people whose definition of a "romantic evening'" includes getting peed on and feltching the semen from another man's asshole. This is not coincidental, I think.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 02:11:18 PM »
Other than, possibly, my neurosurgeon's I do not think I've ever seen a doctor's office that didn't have a scale with a built-in height measurement device. So unless the scale is still calibrated to avoid screaming tantrums by MOOOOoo-chelle I believe the stats.
I have it in good authority that her checkups were conducted at the local DC stockyards or highway weigh stations
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 02:37:39 PM »
I have it in good authority that her checkups were conducted at the local DC stockyards or highway weigh stations

Don't most livestock veteranarians still make housecalls? I know I wouldn't want to try herding a tempramental heifer in for an office visit...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 03:08:39 PM »
Don't most livestock veteranarians still make housecalls? I know I wouldn't want to try herding a tempramental heifer in for an office visit...
if you saw the tazers lighting up at 3 in the morning as they're loading her into the stock trailer, you'd understand.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »

I have a relatively new family doctor, (didn't have one for decades) and in the 1/2 dozen times I've had appointments, they have not measured my height. I'm weighed every time, but they only asked my height the first time.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 05:27:01 PM »

As are their voters.

Since all DUmmies lie, they expect everybody else to lie, too. 

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 05:33:26 PM »

As are their voters.

You are French. "Nuff said.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 10:10:42 AM »
The primitives live in a bubble and create their own reality.  I saw a photo of Trump that was taken in the last couple of days and he looked to me like he has dropped a few pounds.  Over at democrat underground the primitives are always posting the most unflattering photos they can find of the people they don't like--even if they have to go back many years.  They are notorious for doing this with Rush Limbaugh--going back many years to find photos where he is fat to post with a current story, even if photos of the slimmed down Rush exist that were taken at the actual event under discussion.  After a while, they start to believe their own lies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden