Author Topic: TEB cheats on his wife and boog the chocolate lab  (Read 1182 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
TEB cheats on his wife and boog the chocolate lab
« on: January 14, 2018, 03:14:11 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/116135709

And right under her nose, too:

Thu Jan 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
TEB (2,127 posts)

You cannot ignore the Golden retriever

As I lay here in bed on my left side trying to read. I’m getting golden moans and groans. A paw touching me a yap yap come on man let’s cuddle and every once in awhile a muzzle in my ear or shoulder blades. Put the book down and let’s cuddle I could use a good ear rub man.

Offline SVPete

Re: TEB cheats on his wife and boog the chocolate lab
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 03:58:00 PM »
Gah-ROSSSS!

Does TEB have a blonde girlfriend?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 04:00:37 PM »
He better not let Boog the chocolate lab see this. Otherwise old boog may leave a chocolate treat for him on his pillow. :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 05:39:29 PM »
Thu Jan 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
TEB (2,127 posts)

You cannot ignore the Golden retriever

As I lay here in bed on my left side trying to read. I’m getting golden moans and groans. A paw touching me a yap yap come on man let’s cuddle and every once in awhile a muzzle in my ear or shoulder blades. Put the book down and let’s cuddle I could use a good ear rub man.

Man are you ever a dumb ass. The dog was telling you that you forgot to feed him.  Either that or he had to go outside to take a dump.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 01:24:10 AM »
The mutt is telling TEB to stick his butt up in the air so he can "mount up".  :puke:
Puts a whole new perspective to the term "dog catcher".  :naughty:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”