Author Topic: Dick Durbin on live now, calling the President a liar. Atman  (Read 2658 times)

Online CC27

Dick Durbin on live now, calling the President a liar. Atman
« on: January 12, 2018, 08:56:28 AM »
Atman (30,938 posts)

Dick Durbin on live now, calling the President a liar.

He's describing the meeting. Said so-called president used the term "Shithole" -- yes, he actually said it on air, live -- and he said Trump used the term repeatedly.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210090401

Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dick Dirtbin said it so it must be true.  :whatever:

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Dick Durbin on live now, calling the President a liar. Atman
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:32 AM »
Apparently he did say "shithole" referring to some countries.

MILLIONS of Americans AGREE with him.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 09:11:31 AM »
Somehow that's racist because only colored people can live in ****hole countries.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:20:28 AM »
Their Reverend Mother Hilary Clinton would tell those shithole dwellers that they are the shit.  Clinton has the worst mouth in politics.  More people agree on that fact than try to lie about it.  She uses the "N" word.  She cusses Jews.  She is a terrible elitists with no regard for anyone that cannot do something to enrich her.

Yet, no DUmmie ever cared about that.  I am like a lot of other people; even those who do not pay close attention to politics.  We are sick of the fake phony outrage and the ridiculous baseless air of moral superiority by lefty liberals.  They are nothing but filthy trash themselves.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 09:26:07 AM »
Durbin should go here before calling Trump a liar on this one.

Funny thing is, most of these elitists think the very same thing about most of the US. If it's not in New York, Washington, Chicago, or Los Angeles, it might as well be a foreign country to them.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 10:41:27 AM »
According to Jake Tapper, his source has explained that the comment was misrepresented. Trump was not speaking broadly, or of Haiti, El Salvador, and Honduras. He was speaking in the context of discussing the visa lottery and countries like those in West Africa, Somalia, and Sudan. I would invite Durbin and DU-grade Progs to move to one of those countries and live in the same housing and walk the same streets normal people there do. Or explain why they would not want to.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 10:57:44 AM »
This article has the Tapper Tweets embedded. It also has some vintage comedy gold from LBJ worth a listen. The funny part starts around the 2:00 timeframe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 11:02:16 AM »

I have no problem with the term. It actually does a great job of describing the places Trump is referencing. I have seen libs calling the United States a sh*thole so why are they exhibiting such "righteous indignation"?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 12:08:23 PM »
D Senators are such reliable sources of truth. Remember Reid's claim that Romney hadn't paid federal taxes in years? More to the Durbin point, here's a sample of Durbin's truthfulness.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 12:29:39 PM »

I'm one who agrees with the President on this. Hell,  there are cities in America (looking at you San Francesspool) that qualify for the shithole title.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 12:30:21 PM »
The DC swamp has no idea that all their hysterics just serves to make normal Americans say "Yeah,they are shit holes and we really don`t need people from there".

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 12:41:29 PM »
The DC swamp has no idea that all their hysterics just serves to make normal Americans say "Yeah,they are shit holes and we really don`t need people from there".
It may also cause them to ask why those countries are shit holes in the 1st place and which of the 2 parties wants to emulate the policies n those countries.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 01:37:37 PM »

BC  this is what I LOVE about Trump, no pulled punches.  It's awesome!

Ya DUmmies, my thoughts are the same as MY President, they ARE Shit Hole Countries.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 02:03:37 PM »
Dick Durbin is from a shit hole town so he must be super sensitive to the word.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 07:27:52 PM »
This article has the Tapper Tweets embedded. It also has some vintage comedy gold from LBJ worth a listen. The funny part starts around the 2:00 timeframe.

What kind of idiot calls Mr. Haggar himself at Haggar Clothing just to order some pants?  This dolt never heard of customer service?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 09:29:17 AM »
Durbin should go here before calling Trump a liar on this one.

Funny thing is, most of these elitists think the very same thing about most of the US. If it's not in New York, Washington, Chicago, or Los Angeles, it might as well be a foreign country to them.

Which is interesting, because it's been my impression that those four cities have been the biggest shitholes in all of North America for decades now. :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 09:33:44 AM »
What kind of idiot calls Mr. Haggar himself at Haggar Clothing just to order some pants?  This dolt never heard of customer service?

Customer service is for lesser mortals...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »
Dick Durbin is from a shit hole town so he must be super sensitive to the word.  :-)

lyindick has a sh!thole between his nose and his chin so is SUPER SUPER sensitive to the word.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2018, 06:19:09 PM »

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2018, 09:00:30 PM »
Dick is a dick.

Not surprised to see DUmmy "Atman" is still a dummy:

Response to Atman (Original post)Fri Jan 12, 2018, 09:25 AM
Star Member Atman (30,941 posts)
12. MSNBC challenging Lindsey Graham, also in the room, to come on live and explain.

I wish. I'd love to see how Lindsey and the other sycophantic Trump regime explain away Durbin's first-hand account of the meeting.

Linda is one of Trump's big RINO detractors, Rawb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2018, 08:11:30 AM »
Dick is a dick.

Graham is a RINO Crap-Weasel, just like John McCain. He's the proverbial broken reed that pierces the hand of anyone who leans on it for support. Nikki Haley probably warned Trump about Graham months before the election.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2018, 10:48:34 AM »
Dick is a dick.

Durbin's parents were thinking ahead when they named him.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.