Author Topic: DUmmy "TobinS" starts another diet (low-carb)  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmy "TobinS" starts another diet (low-carb)
« on: January 10, 2018, 06:18:05 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181028933

his wife has no room to talk:

Wed Jan 10, 2018, 01:27 PM
Star Member Tobin S. (9,689 posts)

I'm starting a low carb diet today.

My wife went to the grocery store today and when she got home she said, "If you're going to start eating real food, we're going to need to increase our food budget." She wasn't trying to be funny, but it struck me as so.

Anyway, I might use this as my weigh-in thread every week. Wish me strong will. I'm starting out at 305.2.

305?????  :o

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: DUmmy "TobinS" starts another diet (low-carb)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:26:23 PM »
no

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 06:59:49 PM »
The fact this nimrod prints a fraction of such an obese integer (assuming he is not 8 foot tall) identifies his superfluous nature.

Finding idiocy this extreme requires a large search area unless you narrow it to democrat party members. 

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:06:30 PM »
305.2? man you are a walking tub of blubber. Try eating grass for a couple weeks. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 08:01:21 PM »
Wed Jan 10, 2018, 01:27 PM
Star Member Tobin S. (9,689 posts)

I'm starting a low carb diet today.

My wife went to the grocery store today and when she got home she said, "If you're going to start eating real food, we're going to need to increase our food budget." She wasn't trying to be funny, but it struck me as so.

Anyway, I might use this as my weigh-in thread every week. Wish me strong will. I'm starting out at 305.2.

Aaah... the old I can't afford to eat healthy bullshit.... which is what you are full of Tubbs.

Fact:
Consume less calories than you burn and you will lose weight.

Fact: Once you start consuming less, your stomach will "shrink" and it will take less to make you feel full

Fact: You stuff more food in your pie hole at one meal than I consume all day

Fact: You sit on your fat ass all day, I do as well, and that is not conducive to losing weight

Fact: You keep making excuses, just like my porky brother*, and wonder why you cannot lose weight

Fact: Exercise and you will increase your burn rate. Couple that with shoving less food in your pie hole and you will lose weight

*every time I call him he is always either eating or going to eat, or fixing something to eat... and then wonders why he is fat
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 09:08:47 PM »
Aaah... the old I can't afford to eat healthy bullshit.... which is what you are full of Tubbs.

Fact:

Fact: Once you start consuming less, your stomach will "shrink" and it will take less to make you feel full

Fact: You sit on your fat ass all day, I do as well, and that is not conducive to losing weight

Fact: You keep making excuses, just like my porky brother*, and wonder why you cannot lose weight

Fact: Exercise and you will increase your burn rate. Couple that with shoving less food in your pie hole and you will lose weight

*every time I call him he is always either eating or going to eat, or fixing something to eat... and then wonders why he is fat

You also be pretty arrogant and ignorant. For all you know he is unable to exercise due to injuries or other illnesses. I gained a lot of weight after coming down with COPD. Hard to exercise when you black out walking from your house to your truck due to lack of oxygen,

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 09:12:32 PM »
You also be pretty arrogant and ignorant. For all you know he is unable to exercise due to injuries or other illnesses. I gained a lot of weight after coming down with COPD. Hard to exercise when you black out walking from your house to your truck due to lack of oxygen,

He’s a very sedentary truck driver. Got fired from a job because he hadn’t mastered sitting yet.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline fatboy

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 07:32:57 AM »

We are discussing here an individual that holds nothing back in his personal life. Typical of the primitives, there is little to no on-line discretion when it comes to physical/mental health issues. If there was even the slightest chance that there is a medical reason Tubbs couldn't lose weight, we would know about it. This is not the first time this individual has gone on such an adventure.

Sorry to hear you have COPD. Good thing you lived a health lifestyle and haven't spent years smoking. If you had been a smoker then you couldn't blame your situation on something you cannot control which would really suck. Either way a lack of O2 or stress on the cardio-vascular system is not good. Take care.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 07:41:55 AM »

Fact:

Tobin and wife just need to stop buying food that comes in either a can or a box. That stuff is not good for you.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 09:14:24 AM »
We are discussing here an individual that holds nothing back in his personal life. Typical of the primitives, there is little to no on-line discretion when it comes to physical/mental health issues. If there was even the slightest chance that there is a medical reason Tubbs couldn't lose weight, we would know about it. This is not the first time this individual has gone on such an adventure.

I stand corrected and offer apologies.

Sorry to hear you have COPD. Good thing you lived a health lifestyle and haven't spent years smoking.

You obviously have me confused with someone else. My motto was "live hard,die young,and leave a good-looking corpse". Somewhere along the line I screwed up Big Time. I really should have had more fun.

If you had been a smoker then you couldn't blame your situation on something you cannot control which would really suck. Either way a lack of O2 or stress on the cardio-vascular system is not good. Take care.

I started smoking when I was 14,and with a few short breaks,smoked right up to the day I finished remodeling my house by nailing up the last sheet of siding after cutting out and replacing all the mold and mildew,and the old siding. I came in the house tired,and laid back in my recliner to take a short break,and haven't smoked a cigarette or anything else since then. Took me two days to get the chair upright so I could get out of it and walk maybe 8 feet to my computer desk and chair,where I kept the ashtray,lighter,and cigarettes.  Sitting there panting and gasping for breath after having made that epic 8 foot journey,it occurred to me I literally didn't have enough "wind" to smoke the damn thing IF I could even manage to get it lit,and said to myself,"Self,how freaking stupid is THIS?",and haven't smoked anything since.

My problem came from inhaling mold and mildew spores,not tobacco. I went maybe 2 years just blacking out at random with no warning. Once fell off my car trailer while standing on the fender to take a tarp off a car on it. I don't even remember it happening. All I know is when I became conscious again,I was laying on the ground next to the trailer,and my head was bleeding from hitting something laying in the yard. That was some scary stuff.

Took a while,but I am MUCH better now. Not well,but better. I will never get well,and am damn lucky to have gotten better. I can sometimes walk maybe 100 yards at a time now before I have to sit down to catch my breath,but the main thing is I no longer go unconscious without warning.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 09:26:05 AM »
Tobin's situation is similar to the case of the Las Vegas Leviathan in many respects. When it came down to it, that was a matter of self-control and accepting responsibility.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:36:58 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 10:35:26 AM »
Maybe with the new "Trump Tax Cuts", Tubby will be able to afford some protein.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 11:26:09 AM »
self-control and accepting responsibility.

Those are conservative traits, something the dummies will never accept.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 12:34:59 PM »
A trucker has a problem...on the road the easiest meals are fast food.
I limit my carbs to lunch, and NEVER do fast food.

I have a cafeteria at work and I can almost always get meat and potatoes (carbs).
Fruit for breakfast, meat and veggies for dinner.

I cannot imagine eating like that on the road.

I long desired to lose weight, but never did anything until I had incentive (diabetes). That scared me, and set me on the straight and narrow. I am now free of diabetes, and I am still losing weight.
--> BUT it took a real incentive for me to change. I know diabetics at work who do not have that incentive...they depend on their drugs to stay alive. Their lifestyle has not changed at all.

all in all, diet is easy to talk about. Its easy to break.
You have to work for the good things in life. Can Tobin do it?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »
A trucker has a problem...on the road the easiest meals are fast food.
I limit my carbs to lunch, and NEVER do fast food.

I have a cafeteria at work and I can almost always get meat and potatoes (carbs).
Fruit for breakfast, meat and veggies for dinner.

I cannot imagine eating like that on the road.

I long desired to lose weight, but never did anything until I had incentive (diabetes). That scared me, and set me on the straight and narrow. I am now free of diabetes, and I am still losing weight.
--> BUT it took a real incentive for me to change. I know diabetics at work who do not have that incentive...they depend on their drugs to stay alive. Their lifestyle has not changed at all.

all in all, diet is easy to talk about. Its easy to break.
You have to work for the good things in life. Can Tobin do it?
That sometimes changes when parts of their body start to rot off.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 02:16:08 PM »

By that time the avalanche is already rolling down the hill,and it's too late to stop it.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 08:13:04 PM »
Tobin needs a cement enema to remind him how full of it he is.  A personified craphaus.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 08:24:49 PM »

For all "we" know.  And you'd be surprised what "we" at the cave know. 

Perky probably knows more about Tubby Tobin than you do about the back of your hand.  Also, this isn't Tubby Tobin's first rodeo attempt at trying to ride the weight loss bull, hence the comments.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:27:02 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 09:15:00 PM »
>tobin says:  Hard to exercise when you black out walking from your house to your truck due to lack of oxygen,

So you are one of the crapholes drifting your rig into my lane at overweight speeds while sucking air.  When we go MadMax on you leftist filth, a craphole will be your home with no running H2O man.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 09:30:57 PM »

Ay, it's just a flesh wound!

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 02:37:03 AM »
>tobin says:  Hard to exercise when you black out walking from your house to your truck due to lack of oxygen,

So you are one of the crapholes drifting your rig into my lane at overweight speeds while sucking air.  When we go MadMax on you leftist filth, a craphole will be your home with no running H2O man.

No,and I'm not even a craphole like you,with a reading disability,shithead.

Offline fatboy

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 09:38:13 AM »
No,and I'm not even a craphole like you,with a reading disability,shithead.

Dude, we are adults here. Grow up, become one yourself. You will find it refreshing.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »
Dude, we are adults here. Grow up, become one yourself. You will find it refreshing.

@fatboy

Maybe you should explain that to some of your buds?

Offline fatboy

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 05:41:44 PM »
Someone missed their nap today.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 07:45:54 PM »
Someone missed their nap today.
Maybe take a quick one on a straight stretch in nebraska
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)