Author Topic: DUmmy "TobinS" starts another diet (low-carb)  (Read 4893 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmy "TobinS" starts another diet (low-carb)
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 07:03:46 AM »
It's January, Tobers should find a nearby St. Patrick's Day 5K/10K run/walk and work his way up to walking the 5K.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 10:07:30 PM »
You also be pretty arrogant and ignorant. For all you know he is unable to exercise due to injuries or other illnesses. I gained a lot of weight after coming down with COPD. Hard to exercise when you black out walking from your house to your truck due to lack of oxygen,

That you, Tubbs?

Yes, I am arrogant to losers and just for your general fund of knowledge I am anything, but ignorant. 

I have seen lazy fat asses like his post at the dump about their weight and giving their sob stories for damn near 15 years.. almost a decade just on this board.  Most of them are now dead. We even tried to help one... think his name was Kirk and he lived in Las Vegas. We called him Las Vegas Leviathan. His handle was Systematic Chaos if my memory is correct... and it usually is.  One of our members even got him a job interview... and he promptly came up with so many excuses why he could not do it.  This was back around 6-7 years ago.

The man I call Tubbs posted one time what he ate for lunch one day, even had pics and it was more than I eat in two full days.  Another little factoid for your general fund of knowledge:  Once upon a time I weighed quite a bit.  Knees hurt all the time and finally decided to lose it. 

I did... and kept it off. That was 20 some years ago. I did it by shoving less food in my mouth than my body consumed. It can be done.  So dumbass... don't you even pretend to think I do not know what the hell I am talking about.

Normally I give newbs a modicum of respect.  Not you.  Not now.

Oh and sorry about your COPD. That sucks. Wish you the best. 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:20:08 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 10:29:50 PM »
7.62 x 39 is the only number of the islam beast these filthy retards will understand as they bleed out from their beloved islam filth compatriots.