Author Topic: The President of the United States Is a Foul-Mouthed, Cowardly Punk. Rockhead  (Read 1978 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
MineralMan (102,526 posts)                     https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210090654

The President of the United States Is a Foul-Mouthed, Cowardly Punk
Donald J. Trump is a punk. He runs his mouth constantly, but runs to hide behind others when he is called to account for his words. He can't defend himself, so he has Sarah Huckleberry Sanders do it for him in her whiny style.

Trump belittles and insults people, but only when they are not around to defend themselves. In person, his obsequious behavior towards others demonstrates his abject cowardice.

When confronted by a leader of a country which is generally considered an adversary, he smiles and kowtows to that leader. He never confronts adversaries. Instead, he attempts to mollify them to prevent any confrontation.

Instead of working on the many problems faced by our nation, he retreats to the golf course. He hides in his private quarters in the White House instead of working as most Presidents do.

He is afraid to appear in public unless the audience he addresses is hand-selected and represents his sycophantic "base." He does not stand before the press to speak, because he cannot answer their questions.

Our President is a stupid, cowardly punk. It is that simple.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

Oh come now Rockhead. I am glad we have a president with balls. Not a sissy boy like Obozo  :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Perhaps a lurker from the DUmp can read this link, and take its' wisdom back to the DUmp . . .

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/tucker-brings-up-a-point-that-silences-those-upset-by-trumps-sole-comments/
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline freedumb2003b

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

Oh come now Rockhead. I am glad we have a president with balls. Not a sissy boy like Obozo  :-)

Foul mouthed?  obozo and hiLIARy and bernie are ALL heavy cussers outside of when they think they are being heard.

sh!thole is even allowable on regular TV.

Keep clutching them pearls and swooning, rockhead.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

Perhaps a lurker from the DUmp can read this link, and take its' wisdom back to the DUmp . . .

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/tucker-brings-up-a-point-that-silences-those-upset-by-trumps-sole-comments/
Can't argue with Tucker's logic
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Can't argue with Tucker's logic

Sure you can, and it's very easy:

[DU-Speak] The Daily Caller and Fox News are Reich-Wing sources! Why are you quoting them here?!!!  [/DU-Speak]

See? Very easy, and no thought required.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I guess they have no issues with Robert De Niro's profanity-laden speeches because those are directed at the President.

One of the best things about Trump's election win is that it highlights all the liberal hypocrisy everytime they open their mouths.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online Old n Grumpy

Dumpers should not talk about being cowardly and foul mouthed. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Uh dear, Trump is speaking truth to DUmbasses.

Ya DUmmies those countries are shitholes, and have been, no matter how much money we throw at them.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Delmar

Response to MineralMan (Original post)Fri Jan 12, 2018, 01:13 PM
Star Member classof56 (5,200 posts)
15. Thom Hartmann just read your post on his show.

Said he agreed 100 percent, even though he noted you're no fan of his. I agree with Thom, and I thank you for posting.

Cheers.
Response to classof56 (Reply #15)Fri Jan 12, 2018, 01:19 PM
Star Member MineralMan (102,581 posts)
17. How nice of him to do that.

I'm not a fan, but I'm glad he read it.

Wow, quoted by Thom Hartmann himself on his show of shows.  Next stop, the Powerhouse Roundtable with George Stephanopolis.  Looks like Rock Head's lifelong devotion to a pursuit of knowledge in many areas and disciplines is finally starting to pay off.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Wow, quoted by Thom Hartmann himself on his show of shows.  Next stop, the Powerhouse Roundtable with George Stephanopolis.  Looks like Rock Head's lifelong devotion to a pursuit of knowledge in many areas and disciplines is finally starting to pay off.

IIRC, Hartmann is Internet only.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
MineralMan

He runs his mouth constantly, but runs to hide behind others when he is called to account for his words. He can't defend himself,

That sounds more like you, Rockhead.

Quote from:
Trump belittles and insults people, but only when they are not around to defend themselves.

You mean like telling groups in private that certain people hide behind "God, guns, and gays" rather than saying that to the faces of the people to whom he was referencing?

Quote from:
When confronted by a leader of a country which is generally considered an adversary, he smiles and kowtows to that leader. He never confronts adversaries. Instead, he attempts to mollify them to prevent any confrontation.

You mean like drawing a line in the sand in Syria, only to not draw a line in the sand?

Quote from:
He is afraid to appear in public unless the audience he addresses is hand-selected and represents his sycophantic "base." He does not stand before the press to speak, because he cannot answer their questions.

Sounds like Dear Leader. He didn't hold press conferences for months and months at a time.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

The last time we had a "know it all" like this magmahead in real scientific labs we put him on dust mite removal from SEM samples.

Mite he be, yet he be !mighty.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

May be... but how much coke has he snorted?