Author Topic: subway cat wants to plant, water, a tree  (Read 871 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat wants to plant, water, a tree
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.org/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5356943

Oh my.

deminks  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-30-09 12:50 PM
Original message

TPM: Big Trouble (Something very bad may have happened here)

.....blah blah blah blah.....

The Leona Helmsley of DUmmieland, the "flyarm" primitive, with a palatial estate in New Jersey, besides real-estate down in Florida, married to the radio announcer of the Baltimore Orioles; she was once a working girl, an airline stewardess.

Back when airplanes had propellers.

flyarm (1000+ posts)        Mon Mar-30-09 05:04 PM
Response to Reply #12

19. and if i remember correctly, it was alot of young people who wanted the SS changes!!   

And it was us older folks who were screaming it was a scam..but wtf do we know eh?????????

My pension now may also be down the drain ( i don't know yet) ...33 years....but i have a hubby still working..so i am not in bad shape compared to so many seniors i know here in Fla..I am indeed greatful ..but my heart goes out to all who worked a lifetime to be robbed of their pensions!!! This is a disgrace for this nation ..for our government to have allowed this ..and don't misunderstand it..they allowed it!! and still are, with the cover up of what these corporations have done, to the people of this country..who many served this nation and most who worked their whole lives to be raped in their twilight years.. by corporate power.

Makes me sick...and damn angry!

I want to see all these bastards in jail ..not getting bail outs..brake em up..I damn well don't want my kids and grandkids paying for these MTF'ers who sit on their yachts and laugh at us all! And believe me , they do, and are.

The subway cat, giving her two cents, provided by the taxpayers:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Tue Mar-31-09 02:40 AM
Response to Reply #25

27. Yeah I was against the bailouts..

Early on. I posted why I was against them ,And I caught hell for it too.

Even DU can get caught up in group think sometimes,and fail to hear the canaries in the coal mine posting up the truth.

And hell yes it was a coordinated deliberate heist.

I will go to say it even looks to me like this is all a planned collapse,disaster capitalism writ on a global scale.

The rich and sociopathic want debtors prisons,tent cities,and slavery type wages, prisoner labor and extract our labor for free,as they take our lives away. Because the wall street thieves are PRO-Aristocracy & pro- FEUDALISM, that is what conservatism IS,and why they cannot tell the truth about their own political agendas.Because nobody wants to be a serf living in a tent city.

These aristocratic assholes in their ideal society of course will claim to be the ruling lords,and since there are so few rich enough to own anything, we will become serfs.The rich want this country to be just like things were in the middle ages.The rich want all the power and wealth and zero responsibility or accountability. They are never satisfied,these greedy mean little people,not satisfied with robbing us all blind they try to squeeze blood from a stone,and they are tired of having to hide that they HAVE and we don't have.. They want total control. Simply put they wanna be kings and be catered to like gods by desperate toadies and sycophants and display their hoarded wealth to all the serfs and tell themselves how great they are.****ing vainglorious,weak,pathetic,puffed up,devoid of any value,they are nothing but pieces of shit dipped in fake gold .

I say it's time to water the tree of liberty again...
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: subway cat wants to plant, water, a tree
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »
Response to Reply #25

Early on. I posted why I was against them ,And I caught hell for it too.

Even DU can get caught up in group think sometimes,and fail to hear the canaries in the coal mine posting up the truth.

And hell yes it was a coordinated deliberate heist.

I will go to say it even looks to me like this is all a planned collapse,disaster capitalism writ on a global scale.

The rich and sociopathic want debtors prisons,tent cities,and slavery type wages, prisoner labor and extract our labor for free,as they take our lives away. Because the wall street thieves are PRO-Aristocracy & pro- FEUDALISM, that is what conservatism IS,and why they cannot tell the truth about their own political agendas.Because nobody wants to be a serf living in a tent city.

These aristocratic assholes in their ideal society of course will claim to be the ruling lords,and since there are so few rich enough to own anything, we will become serfs.The rich want this country to be just like things were in the middle ages.The rich want all the power and wealth and zero responsibility or accountability. They are never satisfied,these greedy mean little people,not satisfied with robbing us all blind they try to squeeze blood from a stone,and they are tired of having to hide that they HAVE and we don't have.. They want total control. Simply put they wanna be kings and be catered to like gods by desperate toadies and sycophants and display their hoarded wealth to all the serfs and tell themselves how great they are.****ing vainglorious,weak,pathetic,puffed up,devoid of any value,they are nothing but pieces of shit dipped in fake gold .

Canaries in a coal mine...I thought it was a male panther? And why the hell should this canary-cat thing care about slavery type wages when it doesn't earn anything. It's more of a slave owner than I am...she's being paid to sit on her tail eating birdseed and friskies while others do the labor to provide her with all her needs (and evidently some of her "wants" as well since it seems to have money to pay for new stripe tattoos). That pretty much sounds like a slave owner to me. The irony of someone living on the public dole who does everything possible to make oneself unemployable lecturing about "zero responsibility" is probably wasted on the DUmmies.

Wonder what would happen if we "overlords" paying for UGP's life decided she should live in a mansion with every single desire fulfilled...no tits, a shiny, new penis, a body full of stripes, a furry suit for every day of the week, dolphin safe tuna, giant litter box maintained by others, garden full of catnip, psychiatrist and vet who make house calls, etc.? What would it find to oppress it then? It doesn't deserve any of that, but it would be fun for a little while just to see what would happen...kind of like watching those ant farms we had when we were kids. Of course there's always that inevitable day when one has to dump the ants.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
<I>I will go to say it even looks to me like this is all a planned collapse,disaster capitalism writ on a global scale.
<P>
Of course. Capitalists believe in destroying capitalism!! Its just soooo obvious now!! Capitalists really believe in building up vast wealth and then taking it down so the government takes over everything. Of course.... its so clear now...... *hiccup*

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
Now, waaaait a sec . . .

Response to Reply #25

Blue's comment:  Mindless blather that we don't need me to repost a third time.

And just how the deuce do you plan to do that?  Are you going to claw those that you want dead to death?  Our side has the guns.  Not yours.  There's a lot of us that want to do impromptu ballistics tests.  Guess who would be the "test dummies?"
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »
Now, waaaait a sec . . .

And just how the deuce do you plan to do that?  Are you going to claw those that you want dead to death?  Our side has the guns.  Not yours.  There's a lot of us that want to do impromptu ballistics tests.  Guess who would be the "test dummies?"

Careful. She'll sic the ghost chicken on you.  :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »
Response to Reply #25

Of course UGP has no problem getting the government to bail its own worthless hide out of the mess it created 365 days a year.  :mental:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 05:57:08 PM »
Just remember this, undergroundpanther - Even if all of this mess is "Bush's Fault (tm)", it's Obama thats allowing this all to proceed the way it is.

There. Are. No. Rethugglicans. Left. To. Blame.

Deal with it.