Author Topic: Big Damn Sham Wow Whore Punching Thread. (With PHYSICS and BIKER NINJAS!)  (Read 3486 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
What else could he do, he can't be beating up hookers all day...

But seriously - At least they didn't find her swinging from a noose made of shredded and braided Sham-WOWs.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
I would like Cold Warriors input on this before I comment.   :p
I may have missed this story. Is Cold Warrior involved in some type of prostitute pugilism?
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Totally H5'd you!!11

:bwah:

Wait, shouldn't the picture on the right be a replica of the WTC tower made from chicken wire and cinder blocks?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
I may have missed this story. Is Cold Warrior involved in some type of prostitute pugilism?

As IF!  LOL!

A 28 pound Ukranian crank addict hooker with an artificial limb would probably mop the floor with ole Niles Crane. :rofl:

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
let's just say he gave Eliot Spitzer a run for his money in the "recreational spending" dept. Smackin a ho around? That I do not know.... :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
let's just say he gave Eliot Spitzer a run for his money in the "recreational spending" dept.

Or so he claimed anyway.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
But still--$1000 for a POA?  I never spent that much--even when I was married!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline asdf2231

But still--$1000 for a POA?  I never spent that much--even when I was married!

You never pay for it WHILE your married.

You frequently pay through the nose AFTER though. :-)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
You never pay for it WHILE your married.

You frequently pay through the nose AFTER though. :-)

Oh, you pay WHILE you're married as well. 

Honey?  Don't you think we need a new bedroom set?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Oh you're always payin for it! :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline asdf2231

Oh, you pay WHILE you're married as well. 

Honey?  Don't you think we need a new bedroom set?

Not me man. My wife is the bread winner. I'm the one bitching about the bedroom set usually.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

It was a not so subtle reference for his love of hookers.

Offline happy1ga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if somebody is going to build a chicken-wire hooker to prove it's impossible to hit her in the face.

Ok, those were some of the funniest comments, ever, the WB one masterful, but I nearly peed myself over this^^^^!
I told you guys that my ex was a psychotic wife beater, so I will assure all here, and any DUmmie lurkers, it is very possible to be nose to nose with someone when they beat the crap out of your face. No need to experiment. Unless you really, really want to, that is. I read old Vince and sweetie-pie were stone drunk when the beating occured. No idea how it started, evidently she DIDN'T love his nuts? I am going to semi-side with Vince, until more info comes in, mainly cause he paid her $1,000 bucks, (he is on tv and can't get it for free? I am sure even Billy Mays can do that, maybe even old Ron Popeil.) and because she had his tongue in her mouth and was trying to bite it off. That said, he wouldn't have to beat up hos if he just found Shamwow groupies. Problem solved.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.