Author Topic: I've already said this once....  (Read 3967 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: I've already said this once....
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »
I like you.   :-)

you big ghey bastard!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »

you big ghey bastard!

Put me in the Army!   :catfight:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 10:21:02 AM »

Anyone else notice how often they start their posts with "Let's get one thing straight right now" or "I've said this before"? Sort of shows you how weak and ineffectual the bastards are in real life.

And suppose you ferret me out, DUmbass. Then what? I'll just get another login, slap a Marx avatar on, and let the poking commence again. It's just the Internet, *******. When you have a life, the Internet doesn't seem all that critical. Try it out sometime.

Barack Hussein Obama is a stupid, clueless, inarticulate, elitist, stammering, and overwhelmed poser who's getting reamed by every leader in the world for his arrogance and utter lack of class. If he's my President, then my President is so *******ed stupid and classless that he gives 25 Region 1 DVDs to our greatest ally, who can't play them in Europe.  He's so pigheaded and provincial that he gives a toy button to a leader that makes clear his incompetence with their language. He's such a wannabe celebrity diva that he brings a 500-person entourage to Europe, when just a couple will do. My President is so insecure that his wife needs to appear on the cover of every glossy magazine in order to feel good about herself. My President let Kentucky and Tennessee suffer through an ice storm while he turned up the White House thermostat like he's Lionel Fricking Barrymore in a wheelchair.

My President is so unattuned to actual crises in the world that he text messaged dickheads George Clooney and Scarlet Johanson throughout the Presidential campaign. My President would rather sound good yet look like an idiot, as opposed to sounding human but refusing a teleprompter. My President is so afraid of actual questions that he circumvents journalists by having on "online Town Hall" where he secures the crucial White College Girl vote (maybe he should move Congress to Lake Havasu at Spring Break, huh? They'd vote YES by showing their tits). My President is so unable to concentrate on the actual world around him that he insists on having a Blackberry...probably so he can get important foreign policy tips from Barbra Streisand. My President is so unconcerned with the crumbling economy that he goes on Jay Leno to remind us how great he is.

Oh, and DUmb****istanis? Barack Hussein Obama is YOUR President, too, and among his policies are (1) no legalized weed, (2) no single payer healthcare, (3) an utterly blank check to the financial services industry, and (4) no prosecution of any Bush Administration officials for "war crimes." Oh, and (5) he's threatening to bust the UAW like he's in some 1930's B-movie, and (6) he's lobbing missiles from drones and sending yet more soldiers to die in his War for Oil in Afghanistan. How's that working for you?

but do you have an opinion?? h5

Offline Taxman

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »
will you have to turn into a female cat first?

Already in process.  I had my tiger stripes tattooed on yesterday. Turned a certain appendage into a rather long tail.   :-)

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »
at this time for electing MR BARACK as the

Who is Mr. Barack?  This sounds plantation-like, like "Miz Scawlett." 

I like BannedfromDU, too.  Quite a piece.  H5.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
I like BannedfromDU.....  Quite a piece.

well, thats just sexual harassment

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »

Anyone else notice how often they start their posts with "Let's get one thing straight right now" or "I've said this before"? Sort of shows you how weak and ineffectual the bastards are in real life.

And suppose you ferret me out, DUmbass. Then what? I'll just get another login, slap a Marx avatar on, and let the poking commence again. It's just the Internet, asshole. When you have a life, the Internet doesn't seem all that critical. Try it out sometime.

Barack Hussein Obama is a stupid, clueless, inarticulate, elitist, stammering, and overwhelmed poser who's getting reamed by every leader in the world for his arrogance and utter lack of class. If he's my President, then my President is so *******ed stupid and classless that he gives 25 Region 1 DVDs to our greatest ally, who can't play them in Europe.  He's so pigheaded and provincial that he gives a toy button to a leader that makes clear his incompetence with their language. He's such a wannabe celebrity diva that he brings a 500-person entourage to Europe, when just a couple will do. My President is so insecure that his wife needs to appear on the cover of every glossy magazine in order to feel good about herself. My President let Kentucky and Tennessee suffer through an ice storm while he turned up the White House thermostat like he's Lionel Fricking Barrymore in a wheelchair.

My President is so unattuned to actual crises in the world that he text messaged dickheads George Clooney and Scarlet Johanson throughout the Presidential campaign. My President would rather sound good yet look like an idiot, as opposed to sounding human but refusing a teleprompter. My President is so afraid of actual questions that he circumvents journalists by having on "online Town Hall" where he secures the crucial White College Girl vote (maybe he should move Congress to Lake Havasu at Spring Break, huh? They'd vote YES by showing their tits). My President is so unable to concentrate on the actual world around him that he insists on having a Blackberry...probably so he can get important foreign policy tips from Barbra Streisand. My President is so unconcerned with the crumbling economy that he goes on Jay Leno to remind us how great he is.

Oh, and DUmb****istanis? Barack Hussein Obama is YOUR President, too, and among his policies are (1) no legalized weed, (2) no single payer healthcare, (3) an utterly blank check to the financial services industry, and (4) no prosecution of any Bush Administration officials for "war crimes." Oh, and (5) he's threatening to bust the UAW like he's in some 1930's B-movie, and (6) he's lobbing missiles from drones and sending yet more soldiers to die in his War for Oil in Afghanistan. How's that working for you?

LOL.  You have a MOLE?!  Really?!  I don't know how you can keep this stuff under wraps. 

^5.  You should seek out Hollyweird.  You HAVE to be one hell of an actor.

Your UP aren't you.  Fess up.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 05:45:02 PM »
BFDU, I've got to echo the sentiment here--H5!  I couldn't have said it better myself.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »
LOL.  You have a MOLE?!  Really?!  I don't know how you can keep this stuff under wraps. 

^5.  You should seek out Hollyweird.  You HAVE to be one hell of an actor.

Your UP aren't you.  Fess up.

KC

Yes, I do have a mole, and MANY MANY times I've stopped myself from posting anything that would out me. I have well over 1000 posts and I'm sure I'm on a lot of ignore lists. It takes serious patience.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »

Yes, I do have a mole, and MANY MANY times I've stopped myself from posting anything that would out me. I have well over 1000 posts and I'm sure I'm on a lot of ignore lists. It takes serious patience.

I registered over there with one name that lasted less than 10 posts.  :-)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »
bannedfromDU = you rock :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »

That is hilarious.  I don't have the patience for it.  I had a mole there but .... it didn't take me long to get banned. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »
I registered over there with one name that lasted less than 10 posts.  :-)

I think I lasted 3....

That was over 12 years ago, and I haven't been back. 

It took me that long to decontaminate myself and my computer and recover my lost intelligence....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 03:00:54 PM »
I only lasted a few posts
Don't feel to bad...I got every IP from my college banned at the DUmp....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
Already in process.  I had my tiger stripes tattooed on yesterday. Turned a certain appendage into a rather long tail.   :-)

So I take it you have to walk backwards....   :uhsure:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2009, 04:44:04 PM »
So I take it you have to walk backwards....   :uhsure:

With his head up his ass . . .  :innocent:

Sorry.  I had to!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.