Author Topic: I haven't seen the primitives this excited since "taco truck on every corner"  (Read 610 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Jun 13, 2020, 05:29 PM
Drunken Irishman (31,311 posts)

Trump struggles walking down a ramp. Looks feeble.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213589704

The leftists have really latched on to this one, there are lots of threads over there about Rampgate.   After his West Point Commencement address POTUS Trump was forced to exit the stage down a long, steep, slick ramp that had no handrail.  The ramp looked tricky but he was able to negotiate it without falling by taking his time and watching his step.  The primitives see the difficulty he had walking down the ramp and offer it up as proof that he is unwell or unfit or something. 

The president is not unwell, he just happened to be wearing a pair of leather soled shoes.  Anybody who wears leather soled shoes knows that while they are comfortable and stylish, they can be downright dangerous on slick surfaces.  Tile floors, carpets, inclined surfaces, they can put you on your ass in a heartbeat in a pair of leather soled shoes.  This never occurs to the primitives--probably not a one of them has ever owned a fine pair of Goodyear welted leather soled shoes in their entire miserable low class lives.  They spend their lives walking around in smelly, cheap-o rubber soled discount shoe store shoes or cheap-o EVA soled "athletic shoes."  Maybe they have one pair of ugly square toed rubber soled monstrosity "dress shoes" in case they have to go to something formal, but probably not even that, knowing them.  They're probably the type to show up at a funeral in their Skechers or Crocs or whatever other kind of smelly garbage they jam jam their gross feet into.

Response to BamaRefugee (Reply #1)Sat Jun 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
8. Sure but I don't think Trump has had a hip replacement. Something is off.
Have another drink you stupid drunk.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Yup. I absolutely refuse to wear leather soled footwear for this very reason. And as I get older and realize I’m not as spry as I used to be, this becomes more important. I applaud the president for sticking with his decision and doing it safely.

We all make our choices and live with the consequences.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Three letters: F  D  R .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

I just watched the video and noticed two things:

* Trump's manner was that of a person being careful not to slip;

* There was an Army officer next to Trump the entire time, and the officer never moved to assist Trump in any way; IOW, assistance was never necessary and nothing gave the officer the impression that assistance MIGHT be needed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Look familiar?

Double wide cankles.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 :bird: :bird: :bird: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

Dummies grasping at straws... again.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

Feeble is getting tossed into a van like a sack of potatoes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wWZIFZraw
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

and yet if he hadn't exercised caution while wearing leather soled shoes on a surface without antiskid and slipped and fallen the media and you mutts would be playing that video loop non stop ad nausea with cries to invoke the 25th amendment...

If you look at the 20 second portion where President Trump reaches the bottom of the ramp and is on flat ground you see his step become more confident and steady.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020