Author Topic: Ummmmm What? TEB  (Read 912 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Ummmmm What? TEB
« on: June 12, 2020, 11:51:29 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213583188

TEB (6,556 posts)

I told sgt major hang here you survived Ripcord my sarcasm , I'll go inside my dear friend

We’re all green here now in south Central Pennsylvania . Reason our state’s repig party or we don’t believe in science party. Flat earth anti vax but Jesus was a pasty white looking dude types republicans. Fought governor wolf on covid 19 safety measures. Sgt major was like no I’ll go in with you. Not one person in butcher shop was wearing a mask maybe 6 customers and 4 employees no mask. We had masks on I didn’t even buy from meat case.

I told the dude I need a 40 pound case boneless chicken breast in a box. Sgt major only wanted us to get a couple pounds to grill today for us after boys came home from swimming he is 70 a widower. The cashier unbelievable at checkout the cashier told us we didn’t have to wear mask. Cashier Seriously she thinks president trump told governor wolf to open up Pennsylvania. I kept quiet just let me buy the chicken I thought.

Ray and I were former airborne infantry he was 25 year career. And it’s small world as he was a company first sgt at Bragg 505 th PIR when I was young airborne troop in 2/325th PIR. Ray actually knew my company first sgt they were neighbors in housing at Bragg. I didn’t know Ray then but we met years later when we moved to south Central Pennsylvania. I always joke with my friend sgt major and he jokes straight back.

When I picked him up this morning he said wow you got the aryan brother hood look going with shaved head and goatee. I replied no barber I’ll shave my head until vaccine. Ray is black that’s why he said that. I told him in Tacoma after we left the butcher. I said Ray the world is made up of LEGS. Army slang for those who are non airborne. My thoughts this second wave of the plague is gonna vicious

What is it even talking about?

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Ummmmm What? TEB
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 11:58:07 AM »
Ummmm. Something about playing Stratego I think.  :???:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline hillneck

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 12:07:16 PM »
He should really get some fresh air.  Those basement fumes are really starting to get to him.   :mental:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 12:33:20 PM »
Let me see if I picked out a few factoids floating in that pool of incomprehensibility:

* TEB went into a butcher shop;

* TEB was disturbed that the employees were not wearing masks;

* TEB wanted to buy 40 pounds of chicken for a large party;

* TEB didn't recognize the inconsistency between being POed at the masked employees and being part of organizing a large gathering.

Frankly, I suspect TEB is ignorant of PA's current applicable standards. That aside, his and his buddies' mask were the single barrier necessary to protect himself and the employees. Further, even if the unmasked employees got viruses onto the raw chicken, cooking would kill the viruses. But I think this was virtue-signalling as ignorant as it was incoherent.

Mrs. TEB needs to get a pit-huahua to guard the keyboard of TEB's computer when TEB is inebriated (= most of the time). Boog isn't doing the job!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 12:40:51 PM »
Let me see if I picked out a few factoids floating in that pool of incomprehensibility:

* TEB didn't recognize the inconsistency between being POed at the masked employees and being part of organizing a large gathering.

Frankly, I suspect TEB is ignorant of PA's current applicable standards. That aside, his and his buddies' mask were the single barrier necessary to protect himself and the employees. Further, even if the unmasked employees got viruses onto the raw chicken, cooking would kill the viruses. But I think this was virtue-signalling as ignorant as it was incoherent.

Mrs. TEB needs to get a pit-huahua to guard the keyboard of TEB's computer when TEB is inebriated (= most of the time). Boog isn't doing the job!

That was pretty good. You get the rest of the day off.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 01:04:41 PM »

LOL... You know, I have to give you a Hi5 for that. All I saw was incoherent rambling.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 01:38:24 PM »
One more detail, TEB has a Black Friend!

Ray is black

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.   :whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 01:40:26 PM »
Believe it or not but I have heard/seen Joey Sex Knuckles make more sense.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 02:02:22 PM »
One more detail, TEB has a Black Friend!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.   :whistling:

But is "Ray" an alias for Boog the Chocolate Lab?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 04:28:50 PM »
 :rotf:

I was hoping someone would bring that over!  TEB is my favorite LEG!  Dirty, nasty, stinking, leg!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline hillneck

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2020, 12:03:58 PM »
I was young airborne troop in 2/325th PIR.

Not sure of TEB age but he was probably one of those underperforming troops that would get daily sometimes hourly smoke sessions.  I can't believe this guy was in the Falcon Brigade.  A whining sniveling little s**thead like him would have received extra attention from the NCO's. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 12:52:40 PM »
Not sure of TEB age but he was probably one of those underperforming troops that would get daily sometimes hourly smoke sessions.  I can't believe this guy was in the Falcon Brigade.  A whining sniveling little s**thead like him would have received extra attention from the NCO's.

That might explain him.  Maybe he jumped out of a plane, the chute didn't open and he landed on his head?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7