Author Topic: Ms. Rhoda's 'Stang. . .  (Read 1364 times)

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
Ms. Rhoda's 'Stang. . .
« on: January 12, 2008, 12:56:42 AM »
Yesterday. . .I had my world rocked. . .Every thing I thought I knew about my timid, shy pastor's wife changed.

I went to drop off some CD's for the music minister. I parked at the end of the lot and see my pastors wife...and wave.

I also see a black mustang with white stripes. One of the new Mustang GT's. Stud-ass car.

"Nice," I say to myself. Probably one of the interns, or someone else  dropping off junk at the church.

She walks to the 'Stang and. . .opens the trunk, gets the keys and drives off, giving me a wave as I pass.

Yeah- -little ol' Ms. Rhoda is tearing up the streets of Miami with a 'Stang. I'm starting to picture her sneaking out the house to drive against latino kids in their modified rice burners, type R ones too. 

And I'm getting... a kick out of it.

I think I'm giving an extra $20 this week. Ms. Rhoda needs gas money.

*TKay*

Offline Flame

Re: Ms. Rhoda's 'Stang. . .
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 07:32:16 AM »
The senior pastor at my church in FL drove a Mustang...a convertable one.  He was in his 60's!   It was always fun when his wife and I would borrow it for a Baskin Robbins run during youth rally!

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 08:35:17 AM »
a church that I used to go to, the pastor had himself a _classic_ cobra 'stang ... i so wanted that car from him.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »
The senior pastor at my church in FL drove a Mustang...a convertable one.  He was in his 60's!   It was always fun when his wife and I would borrow it for a Baskin Robbins run during youth rally!

Well... Dr. B and his wife are barely 50. . .their youngest daughter is like... my age. But I pictured Ms. Rhoda as way too laid back to be a Stang type.

Then a friend of mine (non-religous) said. . ."She likes performance."

He owes me a new shirt, cause I did get the soda-dribble laugh. But they are so cute because you can tell he feels he married out of his league b/c he worships the very ground she walks on.  Okay, maybe not worships. . .

*TKay*