Author Topic: Friday.........which means it is Friday.  (Read 9819 times)

Offline Miss Mia

Re: Friday.........which means it is Friday.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 11:10:21 PM »
I have to schedule a visit with the eyeball doctor again.  Things are gradually getting worse.  He's in my HMO network, but his partner that does cataracts isn't.  I need to call Aetna during the week to find out what I need to do.

:(

Will getting your cataracts done fix things? 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »
:(

Will getting your cataracts done fix things? 

More or less.  Things are about as fixed as they're going to get, but having a new cataract implant should improve my vision.  I don't think the one that's in there now was supposed to be long-term, but I missed a visit with the doctor about a year ago and never went back.  I got tired of asking the assholes I worked for to get a day off.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »
More or less.  Things are about as fixed as they're going to get, but having a new cataract implant should improve my vision.  I don't think the one that's in there now was supposed to be long-term, but I missed a visit with the doctor about a year ago and never went back.  I got tired of asking the assholes I worked for to get a day off.

:( Stupid jerks!

My eye site is so nearsighted I can't get Lasik.  My best bet is that I get cataracts soon and can get the lenses replaced.  So sad, I pray for cataracts. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Flame

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 07:53:06 AM »