Author Topic: OOooo what a cute soundtrack Quitter has on her "reality" show!1  (Read 1532 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: OOooo what a cute soundtrack Quitter has on her "reality" show!1
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 02:57:11 PM »
I think she seems to have a nice family and has built a very successful career as of late being on TV.  I also think Oprah and Barbara Walters have done that.

I don't want Oprah or Barbara Walters to run for President.

Oprah and Babs have never had a successful run as governor, either.  Funny how you forget that part.

I would gladly take Sarah with her experience as governor over the flaming rookie idiot that is in there now.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline dandi

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 03:01:08 PM »

The short version is that she was being systematically dogged by a campaign of successive ethics complaints over every step she took as Governor, which cost nothing for the complainants to make as 'Interested citizens' but which cost a great deal of time and money to defend under Alaska's unique ethics procedures.  Any appearance in the lower 48 required a day's travel each way and would have only fueled the harassment campaign by taking time away from governing.  She really had a choice between finishing her term but staying off the national stage to do so, or being a national player in the 2010 campaign.    

In short, she used her enemy's energy against them and outflanked them.

Brilliant woman...

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »
In short, she used her enemy's energy against them and outflanked them.

Brilliant woman...

It's uncanny how astute her political instincts are. I'm constantly amazed by her. Heck I'd even go door to door for her...here...in the country...in heels.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline dandi

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 03:20:59 PM »
It's uncanny how astute her political instincts are. I'm constantly amazed by her. Heck I'd even go door to door for her...here...in the country...in heels.

Cindie

Yep, for a know-nothing bimbo, she sure is good at making the libtards of all stripes look like idiots.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »
Yep, for a know-nothing bimbo, she sure is good at making the libtards of all stripes look like idiots.

Not all that hard to do, all liptards ARE idiots. 

Doesn't matter what college or university they attend, they are not so much "educated" as they are "indoctrinated".

They are the "smartest" people on the planet, just ask them.  They have never expressed an idea that wasn't already planted into their empty craniums, or less than 60 years old, or both.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »
SHORTS and BARE FEET!1

I am aroused.

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 06:05:50 PM »
I am aroused.

A fellow foot fetishist!!!!  :-)

Niiiiiiiiiice....

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »
I am aroused.

Is that the guys first time seeing a woman in shorts and bare feet?  That's typical summer attire for most women.

How offensive!1
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 07:05:19 AM »
I thought that too but then came Obama. I know his skin color counted for 80%, accomplishments/experience/intelligence went 15%, and 5% for vote fraud.

I'd put skin color at 95%, accomplishments/experience/intelligence at -10%, and vote fraud at 15%
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.