Author Topic: VIDEO: Hilarious Highlights of Joe Biden's 'No Malarkey' Tour of Iowa  (Read 420 times)

Offline pjcomix

Joe Biden reached deep into his bag of anachronisms and came up with his "No Malarkey" tour of Iowa. As a political campaign it seems to be rather lacking but as a source of humor it has yielded comedy gold so far.

Several of the Biden clips seen in this video have not been seen by the general public before.

https://youtu.be/6vjGqq7Oe34

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Hilarious Highlights of Joe Biden's 'No Malarkey' Tour of Iowa
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 02:42:53 PM »
Look at the guy asleep at 3:36.

Go slow , sleepy joe. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

Re: VIDEO: Hilarious Highlights of Joe Biden's 'No Malarkey' Tour of Iowa
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 06:22:23 PM »
“Oh and by the way, I’d sit on the stand [the lifeguard stand/seat next to the pool] and it’d get hot, and I got a lot, I got hairy legs, that turned, that turned, um, blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down, so it was straight, then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said. Then he looked down at one of the children, “And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.”