Author Topic: VIDEO: WINNING!!! Trump UP in Poll Despite Coup Attempt  (Read 906 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: WINNING!!! Trump UP in Poll Despite Coup Attempt
« on: November 07, 2019, 11:51:47 AM »
The coup via impeachment against Trump is BOOMERANGING as the latest Rasmussen poll reveals. Keep in mind this poll was taken BEFORE it was revealed to the public that the "Whistleblower's" lawyer, Mark Zaid, tweeted just 10 days after Trump was inaugurated that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Yes, due to the UTTER STUPIDITY of the lawyer for the "Whistleblower" in not deleting his own damning tweets, the backlash against the coup plotters will be even stronger.

This is my last video before I go on my Steve Kane Radio Show Cruise tomorrow. I hope to have a video up on the 15th of the month and, if I get the green light, I will have a YUUUUUUUUGE announcement. Like newsworthy YUUUUUUUUGE.

https://youtu.be/-uzzkJO2raI

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: WINNING!!! Trump UP in Poll Despite Coup Attempt
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:14:24 PM »
First they rigged the election, and they lost

Then thy had a 2 1/2 year investigation that cost about $25 million bucks, and they lost again.

Now they pulled some ficticious crime out of their asses and wlll lose again in the end.

They are truly a basket of deplorables.! :thatsright: :mental: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!