Author Topic: Not a good idea for Stretch Pelosi to take Botox to treat her grotesque face  (Read 772 times)

Offline Delmar

Tue May 19, 2020, 04:56 AM
Star Member Judi Lynn (139,341 posts)

Pelosi says 'morbidly obese' Trump taking hydroxychloroquine 'not a good idea'

Source: The Hill

BY CRISTINA MARCOS - 05/18/20 09:54 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that it's "not a good idea" for President Trump to be taking hydroxychloroquine as a potential treatment for coronavirus.

"I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group, morbidly obese, they say," Pelosi said during an appearance on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360."

"So, I think that it's not a good idea," she said.

Trump said earlier in the day that he has been taking hydroxychloroquine, which is used to treat malaria, for the past week and a half after one of his personal valets tested positive for the coronavirus.

Trump has repeatedly touted the drug as a potential coronavirus cure or preventative measure over the past two months, despite the lack of evidence that it's effective against the disease.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/498435-pelosi-says-that-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-a-good-idea
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142496645

Pelosi sure has room to talk.  She routinely gets her hideous face injected with botulinum toxin--one of the most powerful toxins known to man, one microgram is lethal to humans--despite the lack of evidence that it's effective in treating her condition: her face is still repulsive. 

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)Tue May 19, 2020, 05:22 AM
quakerboy (12,298 posts)
1. Disagree

It sounds like a great idea to me. Really, its all about dosage, though. Lets take "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" literally. A Pound of prevention would then be worth 16 pounds of cure. I figure trump at around 325. So that means he needs about 20 lbs of preventative Hydroxychlorquine. ASAP.
Then Nancy should take one microgram of botulinum toxin for every inch that her tits drop when she pulls her bra off.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

Then Nancy should take one microgram of botulinum toxin for every inch that her tits drop when she pulls her bra off.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like her pal aoc has the same problem, saggy baggies!!

Pelousy is a special kind of rottenm hate filled , self centered POS. I hope she soon finds that special place in hel that is reserved specially for her. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

Did someone say morbidly obese? I will bet she gets winded when she pushes herself away from the feeding trough. 

Offline SVPete

Translation: "Tell Biden to cancel those fish tank cleaner campaign ads!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Did someone say morbidly obese? I will bet she gets winded when she pushes herself away from the feeding trough. 

Or your rotund governor, moneybags Pritzger.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

Why is the fact that President Trump is taking this drug under the supervision of a doctor such an issue with them?  Are they upset that these drugs may actually do what they are believed to do and keep the President safe? 

If the White House doctor says the benefits out weigh the risks and there have been people who work in the White House who have tested positive, doesn't it make sense to get a little safety buffer in place for the President? 

Many gay men take doctor prescribed drugs to help them build immunities so they are at less of a risk when engaging in gay sex.  Do the DUmmies get as uptight about that as they seem to be about the President taking this drug as a way to prevent him from becoming infected with the chinese virus?

Don't they always tell us "my body, my choice"?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

So in bizarro world now President Trump is fat but Stacey Abrams is a supermodel ????? WTF!  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

Pritzker looks like a greased pig.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Why is the fact that President Trump is taking this drug under the supervision of a doctor such an issue with them? 
Why do I get the feeling he said he was taking the drug because he knew what the reaction from the left was going to be? The left over reacts and then we later find out about all these lefties who are also taking the drug.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke